Author Topic: N. Korea approves nuclear strike on US  (Read 2237 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: N. Korea approves nuclear strike on US
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2013, 06:26:29 AM »
You seriously believe North Korea has the capability to attack the United States? You really believe that? ::)

Today, april 2013, they might not.

Give it a month, two months, a year... they might.  Or they might give up the idea of a rocket and deliver a nuke to west coast in a suitcase.   

Any country that TRIES to fire rockets at hawaii... that SUCCESSFULLY sets of nukes... that APPROVES NUKING US...

There's nothing to talk about.  if they don't attack today, they will eventually.  We bombed iraq because they were building WMD... Well, NK HAS them... has fired rockets, has declared war on us.  I dunno what else there is to discuss.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2013, 06:34:21 AM »

Obama is not taing it serious - why should you? 

Give it a month, two months, a year... they might.  Or they might give up the idea of a rocket and deliver a nuke to west coast in a suitcase.   

Any country that TRIES to fire rockets at hawaii... that SUCCESSFULLY sets of nukes... that APPROVES NUKING US...

There's nothing to talk about.  if they don't attack today, they will eventually.  We bombed iraq because they were building WMD... Well, NK HAS them... has fired rockets, has declared war on us.  I dunno what else there is to discuss.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2013, 07:49:09 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2013, 09:07:05 AM »
A

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2013, 09:08:26 AM »

Iraq wasn't building jackshit. Stop perpetuating the lie that the war in Iraq had anything to do with WMD. Even George W. Bush admitted there were no WMD.

North Korea is a regime on the brink of collapse that is trying to amp up the rhetoric in an effort to survive just a little longer: they raise tensions, and then when they lower then the international community rewards them with a few tons of extra rice. It's worked for them before.

It's unclear what they've managed to do - although evidence suggests they have some nuclear capability, but they have neither the means to deliver a nuclear warhead with a missile nor the know-how to miniaturize the components sufficiently to create a "suitcase nuke".

These are the people who badly photoshop hovercrafts (clone tool for the win!) on beaches to make their "military exercises" seem more impressive. These are the people who had to lower height requirements for their army because the country is so malnourished that Snookie is probably taller than most everybody there. These are the people who build anti tank fortifications, thinking that will prevent their doom in case of war.

NK is like Steven Seagal: a sack of putrid feces that makes a lot of noise.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2013, 11:07:01 AM »
they fired a rocket at the USA.   Repeatedly.  I dont care if they're poor... i dont care if they're just making noise.

They declared war and fired rockets at us.  I dont see how we dont respond.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2013, 11:35:02 AM »
Iraq wasn't building jackshit. Stop perpetuating the lie that the war in Iraq had anything to do with WMD. Even George W. Bush admitted there were no WMD.

North Korea is a regime on the brink of collapse that is trying to amp up the rhetoric in an effort to survive just a little longer: they raise tensions, and then when they lower then the international community rewards them with a few tons of extra rice. It's worked for them before.

It's unclear what they've managed to do - although evidence suggests they have some nuclear capability, but they have neither the means to deliver a nuclear warhead with a missile nor the know-how to miniaturize the components sufficiently to create a "suitcase nuke".

These are the people who badly photoshop hovercrafts (clone tool for the win!) on beaches to make their "military exercises" seem more impressive. These are the people who had to lower height requirements for their army because the country is so malnourished that Snookie is probably taller than most everybody there. These are the people who build anti tank fortifications, thinking that will prevent their doom in case of war.

On the point of raising tensions in order to receive more "stuff" from the UN/USA, maybe so, maybe not.

It does seem a little interesting that all this is happening so soon to the new dictator taking power. Maybe he is just utterly incompetent, this job is way over his head and has drank the kool aid he has surely been fed his entirely his whole life. My guess is he will be forced out or killed before being able to finish his term unlike his 2 previous predecessors.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2013, 12:38:42 PM »

While the nuke issue isn't the real concern, their ability to crush the economies of both Japan and South Korea is very real. You have major companies in Samsung and Hyundai that will suffer. They have enough crap stockpilled to kill alot of people. Seoul will suffer chemical weapons attacks not to mention much of it being reduced to rubble.
L

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2013, 02:10:34 PM »
1933 Hitler had jack shit. He repeatedly violated the terms of Versailles by conscription, building a navy and even had a secret agreement where he trained his troops in Russia. This Korean pest may be seen as firing off rhetoric, but we don know what kind of secret treaty he may have with china or Russia for that matter. If he's crazy, fine take him out. If he's not, and he has reason to be barking that loud, we need to seriously rethink our foreign policy and how we are tackling this issue. I say annihilate the country.   Hitler declared war on the United States, and you see what we did to Germany.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2013, 02:40:03 PM »
While the nuke issue isn't the real concern, their ability to crush the economies of both Japan and South Korea is very real. You have major companies in Samsung and Hyundai that will suffer. They have enough crap stockpilled to kill alot of people. Seoul will suffer chemical weapons attacks not to mention much of it being reduced to rubble.

In the time it takes a single piece from their stockpile to reach South Korea or Japan, the North will no longer exist. Remember those B1-B bombers that took off from Texas headed for Guam? According to http://killerapps.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/04/05/the_us_is_not_sending_b_1_bombers_to_guam (not sure how credible they are) they didn't land in Guam... And I'm fairly confident that our forces stationed in South Korea are more that capable of launching devastating strikes should the North Koreans fart in the South's general direction.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2013, 03:48:35 PM »
LMAO.

Gotta love when these internet wannabes try to tell a highly experienced combat veteran like HH6 how the shit will go down cause they read some website.

C'mon, HH6...didn't you know that Yongsan and our bombers can stop everything, lol.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2013, 04:48:39 PM »
Gotta love when these internet wannabes try to tell a highly experienced combat veteran like HH6 how the shit will go down cause they read some website.

First of all, you know nothing about my own combat or military experience - for all you know, I could be a highly decorated veteran myself. But even if I'm not, so what? Can you dispute anything I've said? Next, where did I tell anyone how things would go down? I stated that the United States has the military capability to devastate North Korea - although I did exaggerate a little for effect. But do you really believe that in the event the North Koreans step over the line (figuratively or literally) that the United States cannot obliterate the country from the air?

C'mon, HH6...didn't you know that Yongsan and our bombers can stop everything, lol.

Listen, I understand that you haven't trained the only muscle that counts and that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit and that you may find it hard to grasp subtle concepts like sarcasm and irony, but to avoid making a bigger fool of yourself in public than you already have in your posting history here you may want to at least make an effort.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2013, 05:17:59 PM »
Take them out now before they attack us.

Sure, then China and Russia can get in the mix too.   ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2013, 05:19:28 PM »
First of all, you know nothing about my own combat or military experience - for all you know, I could be a highly decorated veteran myself. But even if I'm not, so what? Can you dispute anything I've said? Next, where did I tell anyone how things would go down? I stated that the United States has the military capability to devastate North Korea - although I did exaggerate a little for effect. But do you really believe that in the event the North Koreans step over the line (figuratively or literally) that the United States cannot obliterate the country from the air?

Listen, I understand that you haven't trained the only muscle that counts and that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit and that you may find it hard to grasp subtle concepts like sarcasm and irony, but to avoid making a bigger fool of yourself in public than you already have in your posting history here you may want to at least make an effort.

Save it wannabe.

I work for the DoD and speak with civilians and military who have served in combat and in Korea. 

And even I can't speak to something as stupid as your claim:

"In the time it takes a single piece from their stockpile to reach South Korea or Japan, the North will no longer exist."

But hey....you read a website, lol

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2013, 05:46:19 PM »
Save it wannabe.

Being called names! MY ONE WEAKNESS! I'm so hurt... some guy with the intellectual capacity of wilted weeds called me a wannabe... whatever will I do! ::)

I work for the DoD and speak with civilians and military who have served in combat and in Korea.  

I'm not impressed (for a number of reasons we won't go into). Even if you actually have a job of some importance within DoD (as opposed to, say, being called in to unclog the latrines on the basement lavatories), the mere fact that you are unable to process simple written English makes me skeptical that you'd be able to have a meaningful conversation.

And even I can't speak to something as stupid as your claim:

Even you? Someone fancies himself super-important in the DoD-latrine-unclogger hierarchy org-chart...

"In the time it takes a single piece from their stockpile to reach South Korea or Japan, the North will no longer exist."

It's painfully clear that you cannot comprehend the use of exaggeration to make a point. If you indeed work for the DoD, the hiring standards must have gone down the drain.

But hey....you read a website, lol

I quoted a website (and stated I don't know how credible they are) as the source of something specific which I found interesting. As for the rest, you filled it in with assumptions.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2013, 06:25:32 PM »
lol, yet another book long meltdown from the wannabe.

Please though...continue your stellar analysis.  No need to get angry, lol.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2013, 06:42:26 PM »
lol, yet another book long meltdown from the wannabe.

Book long? Not sure what books you read Skippy...

Please though...continue your stellar analysis.  No need to get angry, lol.

I said what I had to say - and if someone makes a point I think needs addressing, I'll consider responding. As for you, Skippy, run along. And be careful not to lose your little propeller hat!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2013, 07:08:39 PM »

LOL

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2013, 01:56:25 PM »
You seriously believe North Korea has the capability to attack the United States? You really believe that? ::)

Mainland U.S.?  No.  U.S. troops and territories?  Yes. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2013, 01:57:04 PM »

Yep.  Will not be pretty. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2013, 03:07:32 PM »
Yep.  Will not be pretty. 

Don't forget to throw in some chemical warheads on their 1,000+ Scud missiles.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2013, 03:09:43 PM »
Don't forget to throw in some chemical warheads on their 1,000+ Scud missiles.

With scuds being pretty inaccurate too.  Would likely be a lot of civilian causalities. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2013, 03:44:23 PM »
The one thing I know about is North Korea and what could happen. This isn't my opinion, its all based on what the US Army thinks may happen. I've done 6 Foal Eagle rotations as a planner, Observer Trainer or participant on the manuever side. I've also do a couple other exercises. Every time we do em the NK's get ancy. The last time I went they were talking about shooting down passanger jets for some reason. I'm watching the news just like you guys but I can tell the you, if we go to war it won't be pretty. 28K troops includes the entire country, alot of what we have is south of Seoul. Thats not 28k worth of dudes with M4's and M1 tanks poised to kick ass.  All of 2ID is not stationed in South Korea. Much of it is at FT Lewis. A one hour arty strike will shitcan Seoul. Their AF, such as it is will come out to play. They will use chems. It took on average 30 days plus during these games for US forces to get their shit together and get north of the DMZ.....thats computer driven without dead bodies on TV, political pressure at home...and a crafty if old NORK military getting a vote on the outcome.
L

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2013, 04:19:59 PM »
The one thing I know about is North Korea and what could happen. This isn't my opinion, its all based on what the US Army thinks may happen. I've done 6 Foal Eagle rotations as a planner, Observer Trainer or participant on the manuever side. I've also do a couple other exercises. Every time we do em the NK's get ancy. The last time I went they were talking about shooting down passanger jets for some reason. I'm watching the news just like you guys but I can tell the you, if we go to war it won't be pretty. 28K troops includes the entire country, alot of what we have is south of Seoul. Thats not 28k worth of dudes with M4's and M1 tanks poised to kick ass.  All of 2ID is not stationed in South Korea. Much of it is at FT Lewis. A one hour arty strike will shitcan Seoul. Their AF, such as it is will come out to play. They will use chems. It took on average 30 days plus during these games for US forces to get their shit together and get north of the DMZ.....thats computer driven without dead bodies on TV, political pressure at home...and a crafty if old NORK military getting a vote on the outcome.

That's interesting... I don't doubt that artillery from the North could cause significant damage, but I find it hard to believe that the South Korean Air Force couldn't devastate their artillery positions within a couple of hours and gain complete air superiority. Even without U.S. involvement.

Of course, that still leaves one question unanswered: WWCD?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2013, 06:16:18 PM »
Now I want to know if Libs believe Obama is at fault.

According to them, Bush's sanctions were an act of war against Iran.

Now Barry's pushed for and gotten sanctions.

Or is it, as usual, always different when Obama does it?