Author Topic: North Korea Army: 'War Could Break Out Today'  (Read 2151 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: North Korea Army: 'War Could Break Out Today'
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2013, 01:14:14 PM »
He's posturing.  He won't do shit.  I bet all it takes is for some country to arm NK's residents and promise them food and opportunities and they would take care of half the problem right away.

I tilt more towards your take on it. It's just that things in NK concerning starvation etc. are the worst they've been in a while, add that with a young buck trying to prove himself as well as show the factions in his own govt. that he's tough and at the same time distract his population from said lack of food....you just never know. That said, I'm glad our President and his cabinet have taken necessary steps in the region.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2013, 07:24:01 PM »
WASHINGTON (AP) -- North Korea probably has advanced its nuclear knowhow to the point where it could arm a ballistic missile with a nuclear warhead, but the weapon wouldn't be very reliable, the Defense Intelligence Agency has concluded.

I guess the plain old defense of "oh, they're just talking trash" cannot do that anymore.  We admit they have nukes, but now they "probably" wouldn't reach us.  Unreal.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2013, 10:29:53 PM »

I guess the plain old defense of "oh, they're just talking trash" cannot do that anymore.  We admit they have nukes, but now they "probably" wouldn't reach us.  Unreal.

This doesn't exactly instill confidence. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2013, 11:47:01 PM »
This doesn't exactly instill confidence. 

yeah, I am shocked people are debating this.  It's not like Iraq - a country which let us scour saddam's bathrooms for WMD we never found lol...

This is a country that fires rockets at hawaii on the 4th of july... that blows up nukes and promises to nuke our west coast.

This is nothing like Iraq.  Any country that fires a rocket on us... and doesn't feel SOME sort of retaliation?   Bush paid them one million barrels of oil to STOP firing rockets.  Obama hasn't taken that punk route (yet) but you never know.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2013, 01:39:09 AM »
yeah, I am shocked people are debating this.  It's not like Iraq - a country which let us scour saddam's bathrooms for WMD we never found lol...

This is a country that fires rockets at hawaii on the 4th of july... that blows up nukes and promises to nuke our west coast.

This is nothing like Iraq.  Any country that fires a rocket on us... and doesn't feel SOME sort of retaliation?   Bush paid them one million barrels of oil to STOP firing rockets.  Obama hasn't taken that punk route (yet) but you never know.
Don't forget Clinton did that "punk route" too.

And another thing people are not considering is that this all could be a bluff sanctioned by both China and Russia for the purpose of making the Iran nuke issue irrelevant.  It would be really hard now to push for attacking Iran when North Korea is the only one making open threats of nuclear attack on America.  And NK has nothing to lose going along with that.  They still get to play the: "show us the money" card, in the end...

DUH....

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 03:30:47 AM »

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only that remembers this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2013, 09:37:53 AM »
Wait until we see them dancing in the streets over there in NK.

(forced to of course)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 05:14:11 PM »

And another thing people are not considering is that this all could be a bluff sanctioned by both China and Russia for the purpose of making the Iran nuke issue irrelevant.  It would be really hard now to push for attacking Iran when North Korea is the only one making open threats of nuclear attack on America.  And NK has nothing to lose going along with that.  They still get to play the: "show us the money" card, in the end...

DUH....

haha good point... remember when ron pail was ostracized because he refused to verbally declare war on Iran before the primaries haha...