Author Topic: Russian Skyscraper Fire vs. 9/11  (Read 81665 times)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Re: Russian Skyscraper Fire vs. 9/11
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2013, 12:17:53 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2013, 12:21:47 AM »
All your claims are based on lies of the foil hat idiots, and there isn't any evidence to prove any of them. If there would be something, you surely would point it out, would you?

I have been down that route before, investigated 9/11 extensively and argued it here on Getbig, I am happy with my conclusions.  Their is plenty of evidence out their for what I claimed and many documentaries and documents outlining this, I have provided a link for one of the better doco's, it is up to you to watch it or not.  I am not going to argue my case when their is a video compiled by professionals and highly qualified academics already outlining everything I claimed.

[ Invalid YouTube link ].  

Feel free to watch it and then come back to me with your analysis discrediting those individuals.  The emotion of the people who believe the official story is quite telling, it is emotion fuelled by those in desperate need to prevent a pancake collapse of their current worldview.  I don't care either way, the official story is suspicious and if it is a conspiracy, there were some clever bastards behind it.
V

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2013, 12:34:18 AM »
I have been down that route before, investigated 9/11 extensively and argued it here on Getbig, I am happy with my conclusions.  Their is plenty of evidence out their for what I claimed and many documentaries and documents outlining this, I have provided a link for one of the better doco's, it is up to you to watch it or not.  I am not going to argue my case when their is a video compiled by professionals and highly qualified academics already outlining everything I claimed.

[ Invalid YouTube link ].  

Feel free to watch it and then come back to me with your analysis discrediting those individuals.  The emotion of the people who believe the original story is quite telling, it is emotion fuelled by those in desperate need to prevent a pancake collapse of their current worldview.  I don't  care either way, the official story is suspicious and if it is a conspiracy, there were some clever bastards behind it.

Why do you think that video full of claims without any real evidence, would have anything to do with truth? For example, they show red hot liquid pouring out from the building, but they don't tell you that temperatures at the fire isn't enough to melt steel. If that liquid would be from thermite, it would have three times higher temperature, so it would be sparkling white hot. Regarding it's colour it has temperature of 900-1200°C in it, so it can't be molten steel, because iron or steel doesn't melt in those temperatures.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2013, 12:36:26 AM »
Why do you think that video full of claims without any real evidence, would have anything to do with truth? For example, they show red hot liquid pouring out from the building, but they don't tell you that temperatures at the fire isn't enough to melt steel. If that liquid would be from thermite, it would have three times higher temperature, so it would be sparkling white hot. Regarding it's colour it has temperature of 900-1200°C in it, so it can't be molten steel, because iron or steel doesn't melt in those temperatures.
Aluminium starts to melt around there though.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2013, 12:37:29 AM »
So....multiple people directed by the government somehow orchestrated 9/11....the same government that can't even balance the Post Office budget and spends tens of thousands on African ball-washing programs.  And for what purpose?  To draw the US into a war with Iraq and get their oil.  Nevermind the fact that the majority of Iraq's oil exports are going outside the US anyway.  Oh, and to pass the Patriot Act.  The Truthers have been discredited long ago.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2013, 12:38:09 AM »
The World Trade Center twin towers were of a different design, unlike other tall building in the New York such as...
The Empire State Building:

The Empire State Building's steel structure is made up of an array of cubes, like a three dimensional checkerboard.  Each cube shares the load with an adjoining cube (like a large crystal).  This results in the load bearing strength being distributed throughout the structure.  This makes the building much more resistant to localized trauma.  Also the beams are protected by fire brick.

The World Trade Center Twin Towers:

The developers wanted the interior spaces on each floor to be uninterrupted and clear of walls or vertical beams. (The "Open Plan"...)  This was achieved by moving the load bearing members...some to the central core, but mostly to the exterior skin...creating what is called a "Framed Tube"
This arrangement is far more susceptible to local trauma inflicting a greater percentage of damage to structural integrity than in the style of structure that is the Empire State Building.
(Think of a beverage can that has a dimple in it's side opposed to one that is perfectly smooth.)
Also the beams are protected with spray on insulation rather than fire brick.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2013, 12:42:37 AM »
Aluminium starts to melt around there though.

True. And there is lot's of it in the building. Furthermore, there is plenty of evidence of molten aluminiun in the ruins, so what that molten metal would be? Steel with no evidence at all, or aluminium with plenty of evidence. Do your math..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2013, 01:11:51 AM »

You have investigated 9/11 extensively by that foil hat crap and propaganda? How smart is that. I have done same, by facts, by science, by physics. What I have found out is that there isn't any evidence at all about any explosions, which means that there isn't anything which by the laws of physics simple has to be evident. Therefore there can't be any explosions, and therefore it can't be controlled demolition. If you and the choir of the foil hat idiots can prove otherwise, just do it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2013, 01:44:04 AM »
You have investigated 9/11 extensively by that foil hat crap and propaganda? How smart is that. I have done same, by facts, by science, by physics. What I have found out is that there isn't any evidence at all about any explosions, which means that there isn't anything which by the laws of physics simple has to be evident. Therefore there can't be any explosions, and therefore it can't be controlled demolition. If you and the choir of the foil hat idiots can prove otherwise, just do it.
You don't want proof, you reject any that's served up, if a witness tells his account of explosions, you dismiss them as Nutters, if academics discover thermite residue, you just simply say it's bullshit, if it's suggested that the huge structure underneath the collapse should offer resistance in the instance of collapse and eliminate any possibility of pancake collapse you claim their is some miraculous force from above overcoming the resistance of the supporting structure.  None of what you have said makes any sense at all.  You haven't offered a shred of proof for your case and yet you go around calling every one who disagrees dickhead's and tin foil hat wearers.  Your raw emotion exposes someone who is afraid of the possibility that maybe he is wrong and his world-view needs to be questioned.  

Like many others, including highly qualified academics have expressed scepticism with the official version of events, that doesn't make them whackjobs, if anything it makes them critical thinkers.  I would argue only a whackjob would look at such an event and the resulting anomalies and just accept the official line that fire caused three buildings to collapse into their own footprint, when their has never been a precedent anywhere in the world before or since.

Like I said, I don't care either way, the official story is suspect and the one who comes across as a Nutter is you, why do you even care that others find the official story suspicious?
V

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2013, 01:55:50 AM »
I'd  like to know how a building that was engineered to have the exterior bear the structural load was taken down by invisible explosions on the inside that nobody on the planet saw.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2013, 02:15:48 AM »
I'd  like to know how a building that was engineered to have the exterior bear the structural load was taken down by invisible explosions on the inside that nobody on the planet saw.
You are just trolling now, there is plenty of video evidence of what could be considered explosions similar to that found in controlled demolition and their are countless witnesses who claim to have seen and heard what seemed to be explosions.
V

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2013, 02:15:58 AM »
There are enough foil hats in this thread to wrap my sandwiches for 2 weeks.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2013, 02:36:35 AM »
You are just trolling now, there is plenty of video evidence of what could be considered explosions similar to that found in controlled demolition and their are countless witnesses who claim to have seen and heard what seemed to be explosions.

Please post one video that shows thermite explosions on the exterior of the building .

"seemed to be" explosions. Could have been a thousand other loud noises. Funny that all of these people think they heard something somewhere in the building, but not ONE single person....out of the thousands who were inside....says they saw explosives going off in a building that was supposedly rigged from top to bottom to be collapsed. Nothing further is needed.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2013, 02:53:28 AM »
Please post one video that shows thermite explosions on the exterior of the building .

"seemed to be" explosions. Could have been a thousand other loud noises. Funny that all of these people think they heard something somewhere in the building, but not ONE single person....out of the thousands who were inside....says they saw explosives going off in a building that was supposedly rigged from top to bottom to be collapsed. Nothing further is needed.
I doubt any body would see an explosion during a controlled demolition, their is a series of small detonations that cut supportive beams, it isn't something that would be seen due to the location of the explosions, but they sure could be heard.  And people were busy trying to flee via the stairwell, if indeed it was a controlled explosion, the detonations would have gone off right before the collapse, and as far as I am aware nobody survived after the buildings collapsing.  If anybody did witness an explosion while in the building, it would have been the last thing they ever witnessed, as the building collapsed straight after.  I also recall a journalist  in a helicopter claiming to have seen an explosion right before the building collapsed.
V

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2013, 02:55:55 AM »

And then watch these

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2013, 03:12:37 AM »
I doubt any body would see an explosion during a controlled demolition, their is a series of small detonations that cut supportive beams, it isn't something that would be seen due to the location of the explosions, but they sure could be heard.  And people were busy trying to flee via the stairwell, if indeed it was a controlled explosion, the detonations would have gone off right before the collapse, and as far as I am aware nobody survived after the buildings collapsing.  If anybody did witness an explosion while in the building, it would have been the last thing they ever witnessed, as the building collapsed straight after.  I also recall a journalist  in a helicopter claiming to have seen an explosion right before the building collapsed.

I've seen a hundred controlled demolition vids, you can see the explosions as clear as day, and there are a lot of them. But you think one of the biggest buildings in the world was taken down by a few hidden charges that people think they saw, maybe they heard. And add to that the building was designed so the exterior skeleton was the main load bearing structure, and that is what needed to be compromised. Didnt see any exploding exterior beams

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2013, 03:21:00 AM »
You don't want proof, you reject any that's served up, if a witness tells his account of explosions, you dismiss them as Nutters, if academics discover thermite residue, you just simply say it's bullshit, if it's suggested that the huge structure underneath the collapse should offer resistance in the instance of collapse and eliminate any possibility of pancake collapse you claim their is some miraculous force from above overcoming the resistance of the supporting structure.  None of what you have said makes any sense at all.  You haven't offered a shred of proof for your case and yet you go around calling every one who disagrees dickhead's and tin foil hat wearers.  Your raw emotion exposes someone who is afraid of the possibility that maybe he is wrong and his world-view needs to be questioned.  

Like many others, including highly qualified academics have expressed scepticism with the official version of events, that doesn't make them whackjobs, if anything it makes them critical thinkers.  I would argue only a whackjob would look at such an event and the resulting anomalies and just accept the official line that fire caused three buildings to collapse into their own footprint, when their has never been a precedent anywhere in the world before or since.

Like I said, I don't care either way, the official story is suspect and the one who comes across as a Nutter is you, why do you even care that others find the official story suspicious?

You are so full of shit that you can't see straight. I want proof, not some foil hat idiot bullshit, and I am capable to evaluate what is bullshit and what not. I present earlier two youtube videos to show you what is the difference between truth and the bullshit. No, comments about that, because you know I am right. What comes to your academics who discover this and that, did you know where the samples were? They were from homes, and they were picked up from the ground zero after cleaning of ruins. It means that the samples were not from the actual collapse, but somewhere between collapse and end of the cleaning. They use these cutting bar's for cutting massive steel structures, and try to quess what these uses for cutting:

There will be iron and aluminium oxides, like this:

That picture is from the academic study which you mentioned. What is odd about the picture? Look at the scale: 100µm, which means that those particles are more that 200µm wide. What is the difference between µ and nano? µ = 0,000 001, while nano is 0,000 000,001, so those particles are 200 000 times too big. This is just about same, than try to prove that there is mouses in the jungle by showing you an elephant.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2013, 03:37:21 AM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2013, 03:42:03 AM »

Leave the speculation to 'experts' here.
Crazy sight indeed and produced many spectacular pics, luckily no one died though

Meanwhile in Grozny  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2013, 03:43:22 AM »
The World Trade Center twin towers were of a different design, unlike other tall building in the New York such as...
The Empire State Building:

The Empire State Building's steel structure is made up of an array of cubes, like a three dimensional checkerboard.  Each cube shares the load with an ajoining cube (like a large crystal).  This results in the load bearing strength being distributed throughout the structure.  This makes the building much more resistant to localized trauma.  Also the beams are protected by fire brick.

The World Trade Center Twin Towers:

The developers wanted the interior spaces on each floor to be uninterrupted and clear of walls or vertical beams. (The "Open Plan"...)  This was achieved by moving the load bearing members...some to the central core, but mostly to the exterior skin...creating what is called a "Framed Tube"
This arrangement is far more susceptible to local trauma inflicting a greater percentage of damage to structural integrity than in the style of structure that is the Empire State Building.
(Think of a beverage can that has a dimple in it's side opposed to one that is perfectly smooth.)
Also the beams are protected with spray on insulation rather than fire brick.

It's no use man, I posted something similar on page 1  :-\

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2013, 03:46:14 AM »
I've seen a hundred controlled demolition vids, you can see the explosions as clear as day, and there are a lot of them. But you think one of the biggest buildings in the world was taken down by a few hidden charges that people think they saw, maybe they heard. And add to that the building was designed so the exterior skeleton was the main load bearing structure, and that is what needed to be compromised. Didnt see any exploding exterior beams

Right. And you see them even they are covered because of safety reasons. That means there is blasting covers to prevent flying debrish, which travels faster than speed of sound. Last summer there was minor accident in finnish building site, where they blasted granite. They detonate less than 20 kilos of ANFO, but there was insufficient covers, so pieces of rock fly over 500 meters. In WTC they claim to detonate tons of explosives, and the windows of the building itself do not go to smithereens. This has to tell even for the most stupid ones, that there can't be any explosions.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2013, 04:03:24 AM »

Please point out even one original video where is something you can call explosion. I give you an example:

There is few bricks of C4 detonated. Do you now understand what is the speed of explosion? In WTC there has to be tons of explosives, so where is the explosion? And please tell which explosive can be in fire for an hour before detonation? And please tell who were clever enough to plant the explosives and cords so plane hitting in the tower doesn't detonate them, or spoil the detonation by cutting cords and burning explosives away. I know that is impossible, but are you smart enough to undestand it?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2013, 04:04:54 AM »
Oh snap, breaking news from India! A building just collapsed, it must've been the government.  ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2013, 04:16:32 AM »
Please point out even one original video where is something you can call explosion. I give you an example:

There is few bricks of C4 detonated. Do you now understand what is the speed of explosion? In WTC there has to be tons of explosives, so where is the explosion? And please tell which explosive can be in fire for an hour before detonation? And please tell who were clever enough to plant the explosives and cords so plane hitting in the tower doesn't detonate them, or spoil the detonation by cutting cords and burning explosives away. I know that is impossible, but are you smart enough to undestand it?
What has C4 explosives got to do with controlled demolition using thermite.  You can find countless demolition video footage that collapse a building identically to 9/11, you see zero explosions and some of them you can't even see the squibs.  It seems a weird coincidence that is no precedent of other collapsed buildings pancaking into their footprint or resembling almost identically a controlled demolition.
V

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2013, 04:34:47 AM »
What has C4 explosives got to do with controlled demolition using thermite.  You can find countless demolition video footage that collapse a building identically to 9/11, you see zero explosions and some of them you can't even see the squibs.  It seems a weird coincidence that is no precedent of other collapsed buildings pancaking into their footprint or resembling almost identically a controlled demolition.

Post one video of a  building half the size of the twin towers being demolished with no audible or visibke explosions. No windows shattering, oh that's right, in every controlled demolition on earth they remove all the glass so it doesn't fly a thousand yards in every direction.

Controlled demolitions are over engineered with explosives so they will work and you don't have a half demolished building. You can hear them for miles

But the US Govt figured out a way to fly two 747s into two of the largest buildings on earth, and simultaneously execute an invisible, silent controlled demolition that has never been done on a building a fraction of the size....in front of the entire world

What could possibly go wrong  ::)