Author Topic: Next WWE DVD:  (Read 9657 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Next WWE DVD:
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2010, 06:40:54 AM »
Ha!
They should put all those guys together on one disc for that reason.
Then, Akeem could finally say he appeared with Flair!

In one of his books, Foley claimed that the “Chainsaw Charlie” gimmick was Funk’s idea, and to this day he has no idea what Funk was thinking or why.

I like to think that Flair would eventually have ended up in a program with Hogan had he stuck around longer.
You can thank Jim Herd for that.
At least Ric’s Mania match with Savage was of a worthy caliber.

I believe the Brain Busters left after growing tired of Vince not delivering on promises made.
Did you tell me that?
I know Heenan said that Tully was pissed at him for a long time because of kayfabed comments Bobby made on air shortly after the BB’s departure.

Remember when Barry Windham was the “Widow Maker?”
NWA champion Harley Race became the “King” and they put him in that match with JYD at WM III.

Lol...the "Widow Maker"...quoted for the truth.

I remember the "widow maker" character. Another tasteless gimmick. The Brainbusters Arn & Tully could have held the titles a lot longer than "two months" but Vince wanted them back on Demolition...his creation. God forbid the very talented Arn & Tully hold the titles more than two months. You know what I mean?

Savage & Steamboat had a killer match at WM3 but Steamboat had way better matches with Flair in their fued in 1989 with NWA promotions. Their matches were actually rated as the best of all time by The Torch.

I didn't mind the Harly - JYD fued. But after that he spend the next two years of his career jobbing to the stars. Harley Race of all people.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2013, 09:32:03 AM »
they gotta do the bruno sammartino video eventually.

I'd read that WWE camera crews were supposed to have followed Bruno over WrestleMania weekend, chronicling - among other things - his turbulent relationship with the company over the decades. I expect this to be a multi-disc anthology with matches, interviews, and more. There's a lot to cover about Bruno, and WWE will likely package it into one set.

Triple H posted the following on his Twitter:
Interviewing for my new DVD. This will be unlike any of my previous ones. pic.twitter.com/dOBzfQ8nrS

Yes, this one is different; his hair is shorter. :)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2013, 01:34:17 PM »

I'd read that WWE camera crews were supposed to have followed Bruno over WrestleMania weekend, chronicling - among other things - his turbulent relationship with the company over the decades. I expect this to be a multi-disc anthology with matches, interviews, and more. There's a lot to cover about Bruno, and WWE will likely package it into one set.

Triple H posted the following on his Twitter:
Yes, this one is different; his hair is shorter. :)
i just hope some of bruno's earlier matches are available.bruno vs hans mortier, vs killer kowalski, vs dr jerry graham the list goes on.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2013, 01:38:33 PM »
i just hope some of bruno's earlier matches are available.bruno vs hans mortier, vs killer kowalski, vs dr jerry graham the list goes on.

There's no reason they shouldn't be. Vince owns all of the footage!