Author Topic: Women of Getbig Appreciation Thread!!  (Read 54510 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Women of Getbig Appreciation Thread!!
« Reply #700 on: April 06, 2013, 09:33:33 PM »
Thank you arce, mr nobody and BS. I have decided that I would like to challenge myself and compete next year. With my health sorted I feel I can put 100 per cent in.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #701 on: April 06, 2013, 09:44:47 PM »
Thank you arce, mr nobody and BS. I have decided that I would like to challenge myself and compete next year. With my health sorted I feel I can put 100 per cent in.
If you need advice let me know, will this be for Fitness or Bodybuilding? I have trained ladies for both Fitness is more complicated of course with posing routines being related to a show of strength and dancing skills, but you don't have to have the extra muscle as bodybuilding.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: April 06, 2013, 09:58:17 PM »
If you need advice let me know, will this be for Fitness or Bodybuilding? I have trained ladies for both Fitness is more complicated of course with posing routines being related to a show of strength and dancing skills, but you don't have to have the extra muscle as bodybuilding.
I will do figure. The way it is over here we are behind the USA so I will need to get as hard and lean as I can. Thanks for the offer mr nobody. I won't be shy and will ask for help/ advice if I need any.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: April 06, 2013, 10:04:47 PM »
I will do figure. The way it is over here we are behind the USA so I will need to get as hard and lean as I can. Thanks for the offer mr nobody. I won't be shy and will ask for help/ advice if I need any.
Yes I know when I went to Australia first think I noticed was they were behind the USA in alot of areas but hey too much technology and a "rat race" here so relaxiing in way.  I stayed up in Manly with a couple from work road over to Sydney on a boat it was cool though. But hey bodybuilding or fitness is much the same everywhere just lift maximum weights, diet and practice posing then last few days drop water all of this easier said than done.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #704 on: April 06, 2013, 10:10:00 PM »
No I am used to shaved balls so don't grow the jungle out.

Hmm. Well, i am having a hard time wondering if i should shave against the grain or not? Thoughts.  ??? ??? What would be better to make my balls baby smooth? 

Thanks sweetie.  :o :o ;D ;D :D :D
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: April 06, 2013, 10:15:23 PM »
Hmm. Well, i am having a hard time wondering if i should shave against the grain or not? Thoughts.  ??? ??? What would be better to make my balls baby smooth? 

Michigan ruling tonight Doug.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: April 06, 2013, 10:18:46 PM »

Don't use nair. The last guy burned his balls because he used that stuff. They were bright pink, poor honey.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: April 06, 2013, 10:23:57 PM »
Yes I know when I went to Australia first think I noticed was they were behind the USA in alot of areas but hey too much technology and a "rat race" here so relaxiing in way.  I stayed up in Manly with a couple from work road over to Sydney on a boat it was cool though. But hey bodybuilding or fitness is much the same everywhere just lift maximum weights, diet and practice posing then last few days drop water all of this easier said than done.
Manly is really nice. It is very laid back in Australia especially the further north you go.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #708 on: April 06, 2013, 10:25:37 PM »
 Arvilla rocks