Author Topic: Silly JOCKS!  (Read 762 times)

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
Silly JOCKS!
« on: April 06, 2013, 05:53:27 PM »
After seeing the Rutgers Coach Scream and push young athletes from behind It reminded me of the Jerkoff Jocks in high school. These Losers walked around in letter Jackets and thought they were better than everyone until they Picked on some of my 90lb buds,Yeah Jocks were big.200lbs,but had no heart and Never picked on us again.The worst part was at parties 2 beers and these fools were passed out while me and my hockey team boys were working on our 3rd six pack. Only Dumb Jocks would let a so called coach push them around,the best part is most of these jocks failed in real life! I love it! Any jock stories?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Silly JOCKS!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 05:56:30 PM »
After seeing the Rutgers Coach Scream and push young athletes from behind It reminded me of the Jerkoff Jocks in high school. These Losers walked around in letter Jackets and thought they were better than everyone until they Picked on some of my 90lb buds,Yeah Jocks were big.200lbs,but had no heart and Never picked on us again.The worst part was at parties 2 beers and these fools were passed out while me and my hockey team boys were working on our 3rd six pack. Only Dumb Jocks would let a so called coach push them around,the best part is most of these jocks failed in real life! I love it! Any jock stories?

Sound like a personal experience. I'll bet you throw like a girl.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 05:58:21 PM »
  I was a Jock.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 06:00:02 PM »
  I was a Jock.

MOB smells jocks...and used posing trunks.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 06:02:23 PM »
worst gimmick ever.

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 06:54:59 PM »
The Bottom line is Jocks are PUSSIES!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 06:55:18 PM »
 ;D