Author Topic: There has been no global warming since 1998  (Read 8484 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: There has been no global warming since 1998
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2011, 01:28:18 PM »
Imbecils believe that giving al gore, Goldman Sachs, GE, Obama, Pelosi, and the criminal conspiracy known as the CME trillions of taxpayer dollars to gamble on this hokus pokus crap will result in anything other than more debt, corruption, fraud, waste, and abuse.   

Sure all that is sad as well, I believe in global warming and the corruption as pointed out by you.
K

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2011, 01:30:43 PM »
Personally, I do believe in curbing carbon emissions and stuff like that... However, if I keep the lights off during the day, and I save energy in other places... such as like walking to work (which I do) then I can drive my fuel inefficient car ALL DAY LONG on the weekends if I want to.

I believe in trying to curb them, but taxing people on them is just fucked up.

And taking away some of my freedoms to save the planet is retarded... There is no correlation at all.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2011, 01:33:07 PM »
Personally, I do believe in curbing carbon emissions and stuff like that... However, if I keep the lights off during the day, and I save energy in other places... such as like walking to work (which I do) then I can drive my fuel inefficient car ALL DAY LONG on the weekends if I want to.

I believe in trying to curb them, but taxing people on them is just fucked up.

And taking away some of my freedoms to save the planet is retarded... There is no correlation at all.

what if persons who had eco friendly cars received a tax deduction ? with a plan to abolish gas cars slowly by 2020 ?
K

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2011, 01:37:58 PM »
what if persons who had eco friendly cars received a tax deduction ? with a plan to abolish gas cars slowly by 2020 ?

I do not agree with a tax deduction for buying an "eco" friendly car... You're giving someone else a boost because they bought a car? That seems silly.

Plus, how do you define "eco friendly" anyway?

Look at the Prius... It saves gas, sure... but the nickle for the batteries is mined in Canada... Shipped to Europe and Refined into the battery, then shipped to japan and put into the car.

The amount of damage to the environment in the mining process and shipping is more than the aid to the environment from driving the car for 10 years.

Plus, when the car is done, you have to dispose of the battery... Also bad for the environment.

Then, it doesn't get better mileage than some Volkswagens... So how is it really "eco friendly"?

If you can come up with an alternative energy method that is as good (or close) to the internal combustion engine in regards to power, then I'm fine with eliminating gas powered cars... but it has to be safe, powerful, and efficient.

The internal combustion engine is all 3 of those things.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2011, 01:40:29 PM »
Global Warming my ass. It's all made up bye that queer Al Gore to make money. He is one of the biggest phonies in politics claims he invented the internets. I bet you he wears womens underwear.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2011, 01:45:58 PM »
Considering you voted for obama thinking he would improve the economy, you really are not in a position to throw stones. 

lmao!!!!!!!!!! hella weak bro..

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2011, 02:10:15 PM »
As is evolution vs. Creation? Let's put it this way, if it were as clear cut as people think it is (Evolutionists) there would be no need for debate. Yet its debated everyday. Climate change happens daily as well, never mind the earths temp has risen a degree or two in the last 100-150 years.

its debated by those who know nothing of evolution, the bachmanns, the hovinds etc.. The scientific consensus is 99% in agreement of those in biology. You realize that biology would fail without evolution, that numerous applications have been made based on evolution including medcine and bioinformatics for example. Its debated because of the ramifications of evolution as seen in the eyes of religious which is not so. The vatican even stated it as a fact.

also, mathematics as in nested hierarchy's point out evolutions truth, it follows the pattern predicted to a tee.

you must realize creation is not science right?

do you know much about evolution? please answer, what would you say your understanding on genomics, ecology etc are. good? poor? do you think you could adequetely define what evolution encompasses and provide valid criticism?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2011, 02:14:51 PM »
its debated by those who know nothing of evolution, the bachmanns, the hovinds etc.. The scientific consensus is 99% in agreement of those in biology. You realize that biology would fail without evolution, that numerous applications have been made based on evolution including medcine and bioinformatics for example. Its debated because of the ramifications of evolution as seen in the eyes of religious which is not so. The vatican even stated it as a fact.

also, mathematics as in nested hierarchy's point out evolutions truth, it follows the pattern predicted to a tee.

you must realize creation is not science right?

do you know much about evolution? please answer, what would you say your understanding on genomics, ecology etc are. good? poor? do you think you could adequetely define what evolution encompasses and provide valid criticism?

LOL...this is why I don't bother anymore. LOL

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2011, 02:14:59 PM »
As is evolution vs. Creation? Let's put it this way, if it were as clear cut as people think it is (Evolutionists) there would be no need for debate. Yet its debated everyday. Climate change happens daily as well, never mind the earths temp has risen a degree or two in the last 100-150 years.

you just said climate change happens daily. seriously. You dont even know the basics yet spout off like you have a valid position. Surface temperatures are highly variable due to weather patterns, el nina/nino, sunspots etc..

dont you think it wise to not take a firm stance on a subject until you have enough evidence to draw a rational conclusion? I dont know much about economics, the basics yes but i am not well read on the subject. As such, i would try to learn and understand what is being said to form a valid conclusion rather then just take a dogmatic approach. Be a rational human and think for yourself, god gave you this gift of course.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2011, 02:20:18 PM »
LOL...this is why I don't bother anymore. LOL

it depends on what you are talking about. You see evolution is a theory joe as such it contains numerous facts and hypothesis. Natural selection and selective breeding are facts contained within evolution. The theory makes sense of the facts. If you think alot of scientists are against the theory of evolution then you are dead wrong, its never been falsified, Millions of studies all support it, without it biology makes no sense. However, i agree there is debate within the biological field on specifics within the theory, for example gradual evolution or change over time versus punctuated equilibrium.

can you fathom that evolution is true? how much do you know about it? it feels good to be enlightened joey, to know the truth, to observe reality as it is.

again, biology as a disicpline would collapse if evolution was wrong as genetics, homology, paleantology etc are all based on it. We wouldnt be able to describe anything appropriately if it were  not true.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2011, 03:36:21 PM »

lmao!!!!!!!!!! hella weak bro..

16%  AND/OR 15 MILLION who cant find work in Obama's economy agree w me. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2011, 04:18:31 PM »
16%  AND/OR 15 MILLION who cant find work in Obama's economy agree w me. 
yeah it was awesome when he took over right

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2013, 07:28:03 AM »
There has been no global warming since 1998
The Telegraph ^ | 7/6/11 | James Delingpole [/b]

________________________ ________________________ _____________

The headline of this post really shouldn’t be controversial. It chimes perfectly with what Kevin “null hypothesis” Trenberth wrote in that notorious 2009 Climategate email to Michael Mann:

The fact is that we can’t account for the lack of warming at the moment and it is a travesty that we can’t.

And it’s what Phil Jones admitted in a BBC interview when he said that there had been no “statistically significant” warming since 1995.

Why then am I mentioning it now? W-e-l-l, because just as ze war is to the Germans, Chappaquiddick is to the Kennedy family and that Portland masseuse incident to Al Gore, so the recent lack of warming is to the, er, Warmists. They hate it. It’s an affront to everything they believe in. Damn it, if the world isn’t warming with the alacrity they’d prefer, how are they going to keep the funding gravy train going, and how are they going to persuade an increasingly sceptical populace that the “science” is “settled”, the debate over and the time for action is now? That’s why they can’t reminded of the truth often enough. It’s like salting the slugs that are ruining your garden: necessary, but also kind of fun too.

(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.telegraph.co.uk ...

Stupid is as stupid does.  Well done, moron.