Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board
I'm calling you out Onemorerep!!!!!
(1/19) > >>
King Shizzo:
Well now that you all are here..... ;D  Seriously, I would like to see OMR as a mod on the G&O. Fantastic poster (lethal owner) humble, fair, and honest. It's a crime that Ron hasn't given him more. One of the most respected by far.

I vote for OMR to be mod on the G&O.
OneMoreRep:

--- Quote from: shizzo81 on April 08, 2013, 07:58:36 AM ---Well now that you all are here..... ;D  Seriously, I would like to see OMR as a mod on the G&O. Fantastic poster (lethal owner) humble, fair, and honest. It's a crime that Ron hasn't given him more. One of the most respected by far.

I vote for OMR to be mod on the G&O.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your vote of confidence. That said, there are others much more deserving of this role (namely folks like Butterbean and our beloved Chaos).

I like to help around the forum as much as possible (mostly behind the scenes).

I do think that there should be more moderators added to the G&O, as activity here seems to be surging as of late, but that is up to Yaroni.

Thank you once more,
"1"
BigCyp:

--- Quote from: OneMoreRep on April 08, 2013, 08:17:06 AM ---Thank you for your vote of confidence. That said, there are others much more deserving of this role (namely folks like Butterbean and our beloved Chaos).

I do think that there should be more moderators added to the G&O, as activity here seems to be surging as of late, but that is up to Yaroni.

Thank you once more,
"1"

--- End quote ---

That's a very humble reply OMR.

But I would have to agree with Shizzo, that your fairness and understanding of the whole point of the G&O makes you the best candidate IMO
Hulkotron:
OMR is a beast of a man.
King Shizzo:

--- Quote from: OneMoreRep on April 08, 2013, 08:17:06 AM ---Thank you for your vote of confidence. That said, there are others much more deserving of this role (namely folks like Butterbean and our beloved Chaos).

Thank you once more,
"1"

--- End quote ---
Humble. Always humble. Chaos?  Good dude , good poster, but he is not as neutral as you are. He says what he thinks. Thats great for a Getbigger, but not so good for a mod on the G&O. He is a mod on the powerlifting board. Call the firemarshall.  ;D
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version