Author Topic: Sample Drug Protocol from IFBB Pro from 2013 Arnold Classic  (Read 32318 times)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Re: Sample Drug Protocol from IFBB Pro from 2013 Arnold Classic
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2013, 02:04:30 AM »
It's testosterone and tren run together - drop test run tren high with no issues - It's the  estrogen and progesterone working together and the sides are nasty for those that are sensitive to them - drop test to 125 - 250mg and you can run tren with no issues at 100 - 150mg per day.

This.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2013, 03:41:40 AM »
  Not that lucky here   I wish I did know a Doc that I could legally get HRT from

You do. Lol
Nice to see you back Marine.

S/F

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2013, 03:51:54 AM »
It's testosterone and tren run together - drop test run tren high with no issues - It's the  estrogen and progesterone working together and the sides are nasty for those that are sensitive to them - drop test to 125 - 250mg and you can run tren with no issues at 100 - 150mg per day.
when I run tren I run 1 gram a week with 350 mg tesp prop

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2013, 04:34:19 AM »

great natural athlete
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2013, 04:52:50 AM »
great natural athlete
I have done plenty of cycles in the past you idiot. My handle is Cleanest Natural. I despise users who lie and I always stated that there is NO natural bodybuilding. You are THICK.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2013, 04:54:18 AM »
I have done plenty of cycles in the past you idiot. My handle is Cleanest Natural. I despise users who lie and I always stated that there is NO natural bodybuilding. You are THICK.

it was a joke sebastian

classic roid rage  ;D
T

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2013, 04:57:53 AM »
Try dropping it lower if you are still getting sides - honestly man , I have talked to guys who have dropped there prop to 10mgs a day , use a slin pin to shoot it - to get rid of the nasty sides and it works.

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2013, 06:23:58 AM »
I've used for example Galenika, Testex, Cidoteston bought from pharmacies
and some UGL has worked just as well. Does this mean all my HG gear has been fake?
I have some Galenika here and could shoot 8-10 amps all at once once weekly and nothing special would happen. Tripple your usual dose doesn't mean triple the results.

I know one monstrous dude and he has never used a single human grade product.
Does this mean he's grown like crazy to "pro size" on
gear dosed at 25%? Most of which has just been low dosed test?

Llewllyn tested a lot of products and some was properly dosed.

Despite what one might think about ugl's. Results don't lie. If you insist on paying double or triple the price of human grade gear, then by all means do it. I wish I had a dollar for every time somebody told me to run human grade gear over ugl. Truth is I pay a third of the price for ugl, which means I can run 3 times as much. And honestly I am much bigger than most people.

So please run your low doses of human grade gear and be happy with being a little over 200 pounds. And I will run my ugl's and stay above 260 with abs at the young tender age of 24.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2013, 06:26:54 AM »
If your stuff from "Poland" wasn't bought in pharmacy and you haven't seen script or bought it yourself then I am afraid it's fake.

I know a guy who used to make fake Jelfa stuff, apparently it was made in my city, lol. Didn't know until I saw police news. Tons of fake Jelfa boxes and other stuff needed to produce fake shit.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2013, 06:33:39 AM »
Despite what one might think about ugl's. Results don't lie. If you insist on paying double or triple the price of human grade gear, then by all means do it. I wish I had a dollar for every time somebody told me to run human grade gear over ugl. Truth is I pay a third of the price for ugl, which means I can run 3 times as much. And honestly I am much bigger than most people.

So please run your low doses of human grade gear and be happy with being a little over 200 pounds. And I will run my ugl's and stay above 260 with abs at the young tender age of 24.

There's some good ones out there but still, you never know what and how much is actually in them.

Are we gonna get a chance to see this nearly 300 lb beast?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2013, 06:35:21 AM »

pic?
T

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2013, 07:03:08 AM »
pic?

I will not and never will show pictures of myself on a steroid forum. Sorry, it is something I am not willing to do.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2013, 07:04:38 AM »
I will not and never will show pictures of myself on a steroid forum. Sorry, it is something I am not willing to do.

so i guess we will have to take your word for it that you are bigger than Phil Heath

not like anyone makes shit up on the internet

future mr o props  8)
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2013, 07:06:08 AM »
I'm a little bigger than heath myself...just a little wider.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2013, 07:06:58 AM »
Seems reasonable to be honest.  I've seen guys "lists" that did more than this.

Oddly enough, the biggest body builders and power lifters i have met in my life used nothing but UGL products.  I'm a firm believer that HG products are simply cleaner and that's about it.  The two sources I've known over the years would intentionally overdose their gear to make people think it was "better", when in reality it was just a little stronger.

8)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2013, 08:38:35 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2013, 08:42:58 AM »
doctor,that way, its also all legal :D

can get test and gh if i want.

This is were? I believe you are european like me?

dustin

« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2013, 08:44:15 AM »

This is sort of what I look like right now. A little less conditioned but a bit bigger than this twink. Just taking a couple of winstrol tablets every other month and making sure to pay attention to my macronutrient timing. Keeping an eye on my fiber and making sure to abstain from heme iron too. I'd have the same conditioning if I cared, but I don't. Just enjoying training and enjoying an easy to maintain physique. 8)

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2013, 08:46:19 AM »
so i guess we will have to take your word for it that you are bigger than Phil Heath

not like anyone makes shit up on the internet

future mr o props  8)

not bigger than phil heath, i'm 6 inches taller than him though. My shoulders are much much wider than his as well. Honestly, when I use to box as a teenager I was a super heavyweight which means 201 pounds+. running almost 5 grams of gear helps as well.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2013, 08:52:26 AM »
This is sort of what I look like right now. A little less conditioned but a bit bigger than this twink. Just taking a couple of winstrol tablets every other month and making sure to pay attention to my macronutrient timing. Keeping an eye on my fiber and making sure to abstain from heme iron too. I'd have the same conditioning if I cared, but I don't. Just enjoying training and enjoying an easy to maintain physique. 8)

We have pro material right here ::)!

dustin

« Reply #95 on: April 09, 2013, 08:59:13 AM »
We have pro material right here ::)!

I'd post pics but I'm too lazy. Gotta make another protein shake and fuck 10/10 whores by the truckload.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2013, 09:02:10 AM »
not bigger than phil heath, i'm 6 inches taller than him though. My shoulders are much much wider than his as well. Honestly, when I use to box as a teenager I was a super heavyweight which means 201 pounds+. running almost 5 grams of gear helps as well.

i dont believe you

but good luck running five grams of gear a week if you are
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2013, 11:37:27 AM »
this is because youre a fatso.

you train and do steroids only to not show off.

yeah right ::)

I'm gonna have a meeting with ron this week to have the name of this place changed to getlean.com in your honor brother!

ukjeff

« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2013, 11:45:07 AM »
see this is the perfect example.

so this guy is 6f3 or so 260 with "abs" on 5 freaking grams of gear.and he thinks his gear is any good.

im 6ft, 6% bodyfat(not "with abs", but all shredded) 210-220 on hrt.

this guy has no mass whatsoever and uses 5 gramms and thinks he ate the wiseness with huge spoons

Lol, 5gms, stupid fucker.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2013, 11:53:53 AM »
I saw a post in the steroid section he's gonna run 1500 mg of deca  ;D