Author Topic: Titus' comment that Branch does 5000 MG of test a week true?  (Read 19995 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Titus' comment that Branch does 5000 MG of test a week true?
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2013, 12:24:07 AM »
5000mg per week of one drug? Now seriously, think about that. I'd be willing to bet its way less than half that. lol
You are right on 5000 on one drug is not wise as it would be better to mix several to get 5000-6000, however it is the norm for IFBB pros to take 500mg of test as a base per day during the peek off-season. So 3500 per week is very common.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2013, 12:32:30 AM »
i shoot 10000mg into my lower ear to really get an overall muscle pump

happy to help

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2013, 07:03:53 AM »
I know a few guys who have used 8000mg of combined AAS a week for very long periods.

I have personally used over 5000mg of combined AAS for 8 months at a time when i was power lifting.  Considering that i know SEVERAL guys that use 3000mg of Test EW, i don't think it's far fetched to believe one of the most muscular guys on the planet uses more.

Genetics only do so much at his level.

8)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2013, 08:24:06 AM »
Titus ain't no liar!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2013, 08:39:32 AM »
I remember Titus blasting Brach for his shit physique and insane drug use (coming from him that's crazy !-) and said he knows for a fact Branch uses 5000 mg of test a week, is that even possible?
how would titus know that? the guy has been behind bars for about 7 years now!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2013, 08:51:49 AM »
This is a pieced togeather thread about UGL Sources on AB Board a few years ago. The guy was pretty honest about HIS usage.  :o

Cagedfreak runs up to 10g of gear weekly. It isn't Titus. Cagedfreak is a currently sponsored pro.

i've used just about everyones on here at least once, everyones stuff is top notch got fantastic results and i have no question that i have neevr gotten nething dirty or underdosed from ne one...(on here)...however my vote has to go to the ********* not only for the quality but mostly becuz there is absolutly NO PIP AT ALL...most ppl on here know that i run an exorbanant amount of shit so shooting 10cc or more in a single day multiple times a day has always been painful no matter how good and smooth the gear is its just the nature of shooting that much shit into urself, which of course will affect my training intensity at times....but i have been using his stuff and i can shoot 3, 4, 5 cc's in a single inj site and get get absolutly no pain, it feels like i didnt even inject nething, ive even re-shot the same spot the next day and still no pain

i cant respond to ur post with a quote, for sum reason the hour glass just keeps spinning, but ne ways currently running 3cc TNE, 2cc inj dbol/tne blend, 2cc prop/anadrol/dbol blend, 1cc tren every day all from ********** , also running 600mg EQ a week and 600mg test E a week (test E and EQ not from ******** cuz have a bunch of that stored away cuz thats what i run year round no matter what else im on).....so currently injecting 8cc eevryday of ********* products right now, (soon to be increased ) did 4 cc in right delt and 4 cc in left delt yeaterday and today i have ZERO pain, there puffed out like they normally would be when injecting that much in a small site but i could shoot them again if i wanted to cuz there isnt any pain or mobility issues at all

i started juicing when i was 15 on and off, then when i was benching 315 for 8 reps at age 17 started competing in powerlifting from age 17-20, picked up a sponsership for powerlifting but decided to transition into bodybuilding cuz i didnt like looking like a fat fuck just to be strong lol, once i began competing at high levels and the competion got more stiff i ran more and more gear to move further, then when the level of competition got as high as it can get (if u catch my drift) i had no choice but the run the amounts my competitors are running (which by the way is much more then i posted above, this is a mid-level cycle for me the dosages comne contest time will be increased drastically), and going completly off is no longer an option cuz i cant afford the gains that i loose when im off-cycle becuz no one else comes off the shit lol....so in short i have been on gear and hgh with the dosages up and down but non-stop for about 5 years now and although i dont wanna advocate year round use of insane amounts of juice i have never ever ever had one health problem and i get b/w regularly my liver enzymes are actually a little low.....

stats off season bulk:
290lbs 5'11'' about 14%

stats mid-season lean mass
270lbs 10%

on stage:
240lbs - 250lbs 3%

if i post a pic u may recognize me..........even with the face blurred

thats for the props **********, i always hated when i would ask top level guys why they where blowing past me in size and strength and they would feed me the same bullshit....u need to eat more, u need to diet better, u need to train harder, we dont take that much gear, blah blah blah, i actually almost gave up cuz i truely believed them and i thought maybe i just dont have what it takes to grow like them, but when i finally hired a good pro guru to be honest about the amounts of shit them guys where taking i was kinda pissed that i wasted so much time "dabbling" so to speak with moderate doses and shit.........so my theory is just to be honest about my dosing protocals and training and diet regimin to everyone, well not every jackoff in the gym obviously, but ne one who i kno is juicing and is into bodybuilding and has an honest question about how i obtained my results im 100% honest with, cuz thats what i wish guys would have done with me

hgh 20iu daily, slin 5ii with every meal 8x a day......(no one go and do this please i dont want ne one to die it takes a long time to build ur tolerance up to this leevl and alot of dedication to eat properly when taking this much), no slin is one thing i will neevr do year round cuz it is too risky, sum guys do thats but i dont know how cuz i feel like shit after about 3 weeks of it, i go on and off that 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, when i go off slin i switch to igf and other peps to take its place if i really really need to keep the mass going but other wise off and on is fine i never loose too much

heres what i bascially do as far as AAS goes.....after a show i'll cruise for 2 weeks on between 700-1000mgs test E and 600mgs EQ, (that dose is a year round dose), begin my "cycle" if u wanna call it that lol, by throwing in the fast acting esters like prop maybe 100mgs EOD, tren 100 mgs EOD, TNE 50mgs ED, dbol 50 mgs ED...run that for 2 weeks then go

prop 100 mgs ED, tren 100 mgs ED, TNE 100 mgs ED, masteron 100 mgs EOD, dbol 50 mgs ED, anavar 50 mgs ED....

2 weeks on that then bump to

prop 100 mgs ED, tren 150 mgs ED, TNE 200 mgs ED, mast 100 mgs ED, dbol 100 mgs ED, var 50 mgs ED, halo 40 mgs ED...

and so on and so forth up and up and up and up.......and up lol

alot of guys gradually bridge down after a show and then cruise and then bridge back up as u said and theres nothing rong with that its just not what i think is most beneficial persoanlly, and alot of guys front load there cycles and then come gradually down (which makes no sense at all to but to each his own) i cant think of ne one off the top of my head who keeps the same dose throught prep tho, i kno old school guys say that was the way they did it but i dont think tis the best way IMO

GREAT post !!!!!!!!

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2013, 08:58:49 AM »
how would titus know that? the guy has been behind bars for about 7 years now!

That takes me back...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brenda45.htm

August 2006:

Kelly proudly says Craig and she have never been doing better as a couple as they have both shifted their priorities from focusing on Bodybuilding and Fitness back to the basics of a husband and wife family unit. They want to start a family as soon as they can resume their lives together.

I wonder what happened?  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2013, 09:18:11 AM »
4 ccs into the delt!!!!! What the fuck

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2013, 09:38:36 AM »
I once read a post (I forgot what board) where a guy said he saw Markus Ruhl inject 10cc of test prop into his delt

Ruhl had a pretty bad abcess scar on one of his delts. I wonder if that's the spot where he pushed 10 cc's of Prop into ? Hahahaha !

10 cc's is just plain fuckin' lunacy !

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2013, 09:39:58 AM »
i met ruhl a couple of years ago at the olympia

he dwarved all the other pros
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2013, 11:17:51 AM »
I'm going to ask a dumb question since I'm new to gear lingo...

Isn't it vague to say "I'm taking 2ccs of ____", because mgs/Ml vary between Labels or drugs. (some test is 200mg, some is 300mg per ML, etc.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2013, 11:28:40 AM »

Isn't it vague to say "I'm taking 2ccs of ____", because mgs/Ml vary between Labels or drugs. (some test is 200mg, some is 300mg per ML, etc.

Just done a few pro hormones eh?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2013, 11:32:11 AM »
Just done a few pro hormones eh?

Natty up until very recently. Bodybuilding and competed for 6 years drug free, I only messed around with some estrogen blockers. My profile pic is after a week long pizza binge after my last show. Anyone who competes knows this is the best time to take gym pics because your pumps (and bloat) are legendary. I was 165lbs on stage, 190 in that pic, at 5'10. My pic was all a pizza and ice cream induced bodybuilding illusion.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2013, 11:43:57 AM »
it makes you think when you read these figures how good dorian could have been if he had upped his dose from 750mg of test/ 500mg deca a week and 50mg of dbol a day

;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2013, 11:44:33 AM »
  Not joking five shots of two cc every day   No not cswol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2013, 01:08:49 PM »
I know a few guys who have used 8000mg of combined AAS a week for very long periods.

I have personally used over 5000mg of combined AAS for 8 months at a time when i was power lifting.  Considering that i know SEVERAL guys that use 3000mg of Test EW, i don't think it's far fetched to believe one of the most muscular guys on the planet uses more.

Genetics only do so much at his level.

8)

That's insane. I worry about 1/2-1cc per week 9f rest that use right now.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2013, 01:14:16 PM »
  NO joke. Here in Los Angeles. 10cc/ml or Test per day. Insane.

So they take around 17,000 mg of test a week?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2013, 01:30:52 PM »

In bodybuilding lingo most understand the following or at least assume;

1cc of test e or c = 250mg

1cc of prop = 100mg

1cc of tren a = 100mg

1cc of sus = 250mg

1cc of Masteron = 100mg

etc etc.. of course there are many way different mg/cc but 90% of what is out there is labeled this way. Another gear lingo that does not make sense but we know what people are referring to is ''Deca" and 'prop" see Deca can be test, in fact it can be anything really, there is test with a deca ester inside of sustenon but we all have come to know nandrolon as ''deca'  same with test prop, we call it just ''prop' when anything can be prop, prop is just the ester name not the actual ingredient. I know what you mean though.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2013, 01:42:32 PM »
10cc per day = 70cc per week

ukjeff

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2013, 01:44:31 PM »
1cc of tren a = 100mg
and people are using 2gms a week????
Thats 20ml of oil!!!!!
Its no wonder the kidneys are struggling, thats got to get out of the body some way.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2013, 01:45:49 PM »
Natty up until very recently. Bodybuilding and competed for 6 years drug free, I only messed around with some steroids, insulin and kigtropina . My profile pic is after a week long pizza binge after my last show. Anyone who competes knows this is the best time to take gym pics because your pumps (and bloat) are legendary. I was 165lbs on stage, 190 in that pic, at 5'10. My pic was all a pizza and ice cream induced bodybuilding illusion.

;)
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2013, 01:50:21 PM »
and people are using 2gms a week????
Thats 20ml of oil!!!!!
Its no wonder the kidneys are struggling, thats got to get out of the body some way.
No one said 2 grams a week, people need to learn how to read, BFG said 2cc per day which would be 1.4 grams per week, although I am sure there are people out there using 2 grams per week.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2013, 02:01:24 PM »
No one said 2 grams a week, people need to learn how to read, BFG said 2cc per day which would be 1.4 grams per week, although I am sure there are people out there using 2 grams per week.

UK was refering to my post, OTH. :) I know of guys using 2 grams of Tren a week.

And, fyi, UK ... they look like shit, too. Hahaha. Sad, isn't it ? So few seem to understand how important genetics really are.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2013, 02:03:43 PM »
UK was refering to my post, OTH. :) I know of guys using 2 grams of Tren a week.

And, fyi, UK ... they look like shit, too. Hahaha. Sad, isn't it ? So few seem to understand how important genetics really are.
My bad, I stand corrected, my apologies to ukjeff, sorry bro thought you were referring to BFG's post in the other thread.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2013, 02:03:53 PM »
I know a guy who used over 1g of tren per week. He was extremely lean in his competition but very, very small.