Author Topic: Obama partying at the WH while NK threatens us w Nukes  (Read 5095 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Obama partying at the WH while NK threatens us w Nukes
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2013, 07:59:55 AM »
They have nukes.   Even if their rockets suck, all it takes is for them to choose train, boat, truck, whatever... they can deliver a nuke to the border and kill our troops.

We didn't care that saddam's rockets couldn't travel halfway around the world... we knew a suitcase nuke could be just as bad.

they will have more success with driving it over the border in a car than putting it on a missile

I think China might have something to say with NK nuking SK 

If people in SK aren't worried then I'm not going to be worried about it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2013, 08:07:10 AM »
they will have more success with driving it over the border in a car than putting it on a missile
I think China might have something to say with NK nuking SK 
If people in SK aren't worried then I'm not going to be worried about it

I dont understand this logic...

They've threatened us.  They've TRIED to his us with a rocket.  They have set off multiple nukes.  They're broke and desperate.

If you had a neighbor... firing shotguns in his yard... who threatened to kill you... but "I'm not worried, he's a TERRIBLE shot..."  LOL?

He only has to get lucky once.   They can put a nuke on a tugboat and pull right up to the beach in Cali, right?  To me, that's terrifying!!!

It boggles the mind... and it really does reinforce the war for oil belief.  If NK was sitting on Iraq's oil, we would have bombed them long ago.  I guess our presidents - bush and obama alike - only worry about a country bombing us if there's oil in the ground.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2013, 08:12:51 AM »
I dont understand this logic...

They've threatened us.  They've TRIED to his us with a rocket.  They have set off multiple nukes.  They're broke and desperate.

If you had a neighbor... firing shotguns in his yard... who threatened to kill you... but "I'm not worried, he's a TERRIBLE shot..."  LOL?

He only has to get lucky once.   They can put a nuke on a tugboat and pull right up to the beach in Cali, right?  To me, that's terrifying!!!

It boggles the mind... and it really does reinforce the war for oil belief.  If NK was sitting on Iraq's oil, we would have bombed them long ago.  I guess our presidents - bush and obama alike - only worry about a country bombing us if there's oil in the ground.

since when is NK our "neighbor"

They are SK true neighbor and people there aren't worried

Do you really think we should attack NK because of what they are doing now (which they've done many times before)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2013, 08:18:40 AM »
see if you can locate a smart middle schooler to slowly explain to you why North Korea is no threat to the US

Shit, even most South Koreans aren't worried about NK

But don't let that stop you from shitting your pants in fear

You seem to be frightened to death by just about everything

See if you can spot the smart middle schooler who would rather spend billions of our tax payer money on parties, golf and vacations then demonize the rich. Straw, seriously, stfu. This was just another deduction I took out when I wrote my tax check this year.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2013, 08:19:11 AM »
See if you can spot the smart middle schooler who would rather spend billions of our tax payer money on parties, golf and vacations then demonize the rich. Straw, seriously, stfu. This was just another deduction I took out when I wrote my tax check this year.
spot on!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2013, 08:26:18 AM »
he is not spending BILLIONS on parties, golf and vacations nor has he demonized the rich

fucking moron

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2013, 08:35:20 AM »
since when is NK our "neighbor"
They are SK true neighbor and people there aren't worried
Do you really think we should attack NK because of what they are doing now (which they've done many times before)

we have thousands of troops stationed there.   LInk to proof "They're not worried at all"?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2013, 08:55:50 AM »
he is not spending BILLIONS on parties, golf and vacations nor has he demonized the rich

fucking m

$1.4bil in vacations alone  from the beginning of his first term till now. Dude needs to get a job

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2013, 09:19:35 AM »
$1.4bil in vacations alone  from the beginning of his first term till now. Dude needs to get a job

false

you are either a very stupid person or a liar (or more likely both)

here is where you probably got that 1.4 billion figure that you have falsely attributed to "vacations alone"

seriously man, even without the link below even your deficient brain should have been able to figure out that there is no way he could have spent 1.4 billion dollars on vacations

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/bachmanns-claim-that-barack-obama-has-a-14-billion-a-year-presidency/2013/03/17/bb5f3ea2-8f40-11e2-bdea-e32ad90da239_blog.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2013, 09:26:26 AM »
we have thousands of troops stationed there.   LInk to proof "They're not worried at all"?

South Koreans and people living there are not worried
I've heard interviews on the radio in the last couple of days and here are two stories I quickly found that say the same thing:

http://www.guampdn.com/article/20130410/NEWS01/304100325/Koreans-Guam-South-Korea-not-worried

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/04/09/local-koreans-say-family-in-south-korea-not-taking-norths-threats-seriously/

US State Department says no need for Americans to leave

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/04/09/state_department_to_americans_no_need_to_leave_south_korea

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2013, 10:27:36 AM »
HAHA Obama party has the mindless simpletons in meltdown mode.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2013, 10:53:42 AM »

fox news smart  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2013, 12:18:05 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2210323/Obama-family-costs-taxpayers-1-4BILLION-year.html

Dummy.

To be fair, this article calculates that figure by using a number of costs that Obama has no choice on (such as the cost to provide him with Secret Service protection and for flying Air Force One) as well as costs such as White House staff, the maintenance of Camp David, etc.

That's not to say that Obama isn't wasting money left and right - I've heard, and this article mentions, that the "handler" for their dog is paid $100,000 which seems... excessive. However I don't know how accurate that number is; it wouldn't surprise me if this was just another blatantly false number - there have been plenty of those around (like Bachmann's absurd claim that "Michelle Obama's trip to India cost $2,000,000,000!!!!" - her standard modus operandi, it seems).

He could probably be a bit more frugal, especially considering the current fiscal situation. And it would certainly be interesting to see some real numbers for the cost of living of the President, excluding the "fixed" costs associated with the Presidency itself.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2013, 12:37:20 PM »
To be fair, this article calculates that figure by using a number of costs that Obama has no choice on (such as the cost to provide him with Secret Service protection and for flying Air Force One) as well as costs such as White House staff, the maintenance of Camp David, etc.

That's not to say that Obama isn't wasting money left and right - I've heard, and this article mentions, that the "handler" for their dog is paid $100,000 which seems... excessive. However I don't know how accurate that number is; it wouldn't surprise me if this was just another blatantly false number - there have been plenty of those around (like Bachmann's absurd claim that "Michelle Obama's trip to India cost $2,000,000,000!!!!" - her standard modus operandi, it seems).

He could probably be a bit more frugal, especially considering the current fiscal situation. And it would certainly be interesting to see some real numbers for the cost of living of the President, excluding the "fixed" costs associated with the Presidency itself.

there is no "dog handler" and the 1.4 billion figure is for EVERYTHING and is less than the prior POTUS

Repubs like Joe are just completely dishonest pieces of shit that apparently need to lie to each other in order to make themselves feel better

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/bachmanns-claim-that-barack-obama-has-a-14-billion-a-year-presidency/2013/03/17/bb5f3ea2-8f40-11e2-bdea-e32ad90da239_blog.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2013, 12:43:03 PM »
there is no "dog handler" and the 1.4 billion figure is for EVERYTHING and is less than the prior POTUS

Repubs like Joe are just completely dishonest pieces of shit that apparently need to lie to each other in order to make themselves feel better

They are going to need to quarantine and fumigate the WH after those two beasts leave.  Someone should also take inventory now since those two looters will walk off w anything not nailed to the ground if they could. 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2013, 12:51:47 PM »
They are going to need to quarantine and fumigate the WH after those two beasts leave.  Someone should also take inventory now since those two looters will walk off w anything not nailed to the ground if they could.  

33, we already know your burning hatred for Obama, not just as a President but as a human being. We also know that you are not above spitting vitriol and baseless insults and accusations. Is there a point in continuing? Why not go do what successful lawyers, like yourself, do? Like, I don't know... masturbate in your Mom's basement to a "My Little Pony" episode using sandpaper and hot sauce?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2013, 12:53:48 PM »
South Koreans and people living there are not worried
I've heard interviews on the radio in the last couple of days and here are two stories I quickly found that say the same thing:

http://www.guampdn.com/article/20130410/NEWS01/304100325/Koreans-Guam-South-Korea-not-worried

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/04/09/local-koreans-say-family-in-south-korea-not-taking-norths-threats-seriously/

US State Department says no need for Americans to leave

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/04/09/state_department_to_americans_no_need_to_leave_south_korea

They have alot of tolerance for the stupidity of the North but the next few weeks will be pretty vital. Every time I was there they did stupid shit. The locals took it in stride. They're also enjoying one hell of an economic boom so its hard to allow the NK's to distrupt the party. The worry I see is that you can only run your mouth so much that you're own people will start to look at you as a nut. If they don't get anything from the US/UN for this round of crap, then he's in trouble.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2013, 12:56:42 PM »
33, we already know your burning hatred for Obama, not just as a President but as a human being. We also know that you are not above spitting vitriol and baseless insults and accusations. Is there a point in continuing? Why not go do what successful lawyers, like yourself, do? Like, I don't know... masturbate in your Mom's basement to a "My Little Pony" episode using sandpaper and hot sauce?

I'm doing just fine - thank you.  

As for the Obama's they are sludge, both of them - two ghetto hood rats.  You befriend a domestic terrorist like Ayeres who bombed the pentagon and his equally repulsive wife Dohrn, then do the shit obama did - damn right im calling him out for what he is - a piece of shit.    

Had a great day by the way - close to settling a 100k claim I only have a bout 10 hours into. 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2013, 01:01:47 PM »
I'm doing just fine - thank you.

You must have a funny definition of "fine" consider you clearly have mental issues, not the least of which is your unhealthy obsession.

As for the Obama's they are sludge, both of them - two ghetto hood rats.  You befriend a domestic terrorist like Ayeres who bombed the pentagon and his equally repulsive wife Dohrn, then do the shit obama did - damn right im calling him out for what he is - a piece of shit.

The problem is that you aren't just calling him out for those things. You're just spitting profanity-laden vitriol and hurling unsubstantiated insults. And all you're achieving is to detract from the message that you claim to want to spread, by making yourself and your silly antics the focus.

Had a great day by the way - close to settling a 100k claim I only have a bout 10 hours into.

Hopefully settling it in terms favorable to your client...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2013, 01:04:01 PM »
You must have a funny definition of "fine" consider you clearly have mental issues, not the least of which is your unhealthy obsession.

The problem is that you aren't just calling him out for those things. You're just spitting profanity-laden vitriol and hurling unsubstantiated insults. And all you're achieving is to detract from the message that you claim to want to spread, by making yourself and your silly antics the focus.

Hopefully settling it in terms favorable to your client...

What is unsubstantiated about obama and ayeres? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2013, 01:08:58 PM »
Let's ask our Hawaiian getbiggers if they're a little nervous about north korea should it escalate to war. 

NK fired missiles.  Now, just because they didnt hit their target 5 years ago doesn't mean they won't next time.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2013, 01:16:11 PM »
What is unsubstantiated about obama and ayeres?

I was referring to your other statements.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2013, 01:30:34 PM »
Whiners gonna whine.