Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 20, 2014, 06:34:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Original Early 60's Sergio 8x10 For Sale  (Read 2406 times)
619Rules
« on: December 17, 2005, 12:30:33 PM »

I came across this on EBAY last night while serching Mr O items...........cool original Sergio pic if anyone is interested in buying it.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7374823771&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
Report to moderator   Logged
knny187
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 02:05:27 PM »

what whould I do with it?
619Rules
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 02:21:47 PM »

what whould I do with it?

Just keep it as a collectible I guess.......It is over 40 years old, and of one of the 2 greatest BBers of that era.........
knny187
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 04:10:06 PM »

Just keep it as a collectible I guess.......It is over 40 years old, and of one of the 2 greatest BBers of that era.........

Roll Eyes

ok....& what the hell will I do with it
Hurricane Beef !
Getbig IV

Mogulgangi is INSIGHT!!!

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 03:23:39 PM »

Leave it to the OLDSCHOOL GURU, to come up with a " semi-nude " of a dude Shocked

Your nothing but an old fag, Ronnie Grin
619Rules
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2005, 11:14:12 PM »

Leave it to the OLDSCHOOL GURU, to come up with a " semi-nude " of a dude Shocked

Your nothing but an old fag, Ronnie Grin

I received a really weird pm from Hurricane Beef:

619Rules, we are both repsected Getbig members, so there is no need for us to have animosity between us. I, Hurricane Beef/Paxil Rose, ask you, 619Rules, to understand why I am so anti-steroid.

When I was younger I wanted to try steroids. A 6ft. 7in. black man named Bubba frequented my gym. I became infatuated by his body and would even get a tingling sensation in my penis when he walked by. Then one day he said he had some steroids and inquired if I would like to try them out. I replied "Hell Yes!" and followed him into the disabled toilets where he explained to me that steroids are injected intra-anally. He explained that I would be injected up my butthole (Talk about luck!).

Thinking about the massive gains I would make-I consented. Bubba then inserted a 15 inch injection into my anus and I screamed in pleasure. Bubba did not stop until he had planted his seed. I was in a wheelchair for the next week, but the wheelchair was worth every drop of his semen steroid, and ever since I have hated steroids.

I confess I enjoyed it a little. Thanks for letting me share 619.

Yours Truly, Hurricane Beef....AKA Paxil Rose....AKA Woodrow.   

hahahahahah............. .you're so fucking gay Paxil!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!