Author Topic: DEA arrests steroid manufacturers and dealers  (Read 28676 times)

619Rules

Re: DEA arrests steroid manufacturers and dealers
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2005, 11:49:38 AM »
ProLab shirt=Me also want!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2005, 02:18:33 PM »
But they have played a role no matter how marginal.Read the fine print in the adds.

Does the fine print warn the teenage consumer that the bodybuilder who endorses the particular supplement is juiced to the gills and using harmful diuretics to achieve the look in the photos that accompany the ads?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2005, 02:25:18 PM »
Does the fine print warn the teenage consumer that the bodybuilder who endorses the particular supplement is juiced to the gills and using harmful diuretics to achieve the look in the photos that accompany the ads?

Are you a consumer advocate?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Mexico Lab Bust??????????????
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2005, 03:18:23 PM »
yeah & right afterwards they went to Adelita's for a drink

;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2005, 03:19:28 PM »
Actually, considering that most roids nowdays are coming from underground labs in the U.S. and not the Mexican Connection, I doubt there will be a price flux at all.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2005, 03:27:47 PM »
Somebody clear up a rumor for me...........was there a bust in Mexico with 4 major companies?  QV, Brovel.....

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=46476.0

^There's already a DETAILED thread about this, you fu.ckstick.

Open your eyes, fu.ckface.... >:(

DIV

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2005, 03:29:49 PM »
Actually, considering that most roids nowdays are coming from underground labs in the U.S. and not the Mexican Connection, I doubt there will be a price flux at all.

Good point.

I know alot of kids are going to miss that QV Deca300 though......

DIV

619Rules

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2005, 03:30:34 PM »
yeah & right afterwards they went to Adelita's for a drink

;)

hahahaha.....for those of you who dont know what Adelita's is...it is a whore house in Tijuana Mexico.......

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2005, 03:31:54 PM »
hahahaha.....for those of you who dont know what Adelita's is...it is a whore house in Tijuana Mexico.......

Looks like Rules has a hobby

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2005, 04:00:07 PM »
Hopefully the DEA can clear up a mystery that has been ongoing forever it seems.   Why is it you can get QV TestE in a 10ml bottle and have no problems with pain.  But you get QV TestE in a 50ml bottle and the 3rd or 4th shot on out nearly cripples you.  Never the first or second shot.  Never in a 10ml bottle.

Some say the amount of BA needed for 50mls is the culprit however, that was proven to not be the case after several bottles were analyzed for contents.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2005, 04:17:21 PM »
Hopefully the DEA can clear up a mystery that has been ongoing forever it seems.   Why is it you can get QV TestE in a 10ml bottle and have no problems with pain.  But you get QV TestE in a 50ml bottle and the 3rd or 4th shot on out nearly cripples you.  Never the first or second shot.  Never in a 10ml bottle.

Some say the amount of BA needed for 50mls is the culprit however, that was proven to not be the case after several bottles were analyzed for contents.

Whatever.....

The DEA is busy cleaning house and confiscating all that juice for their own cycles.  You know some of those DEA agents are just salivating at the thought of all that free juice for the taking.

DIV

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2005, 04:19:25 PM »

I take it you dont live in California. We see alot of different stuff roaming around but 98% of all the juice flowing is mexican.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2005, 04:47:19 PM »

I dont know does the fine print on footballs and baseball bats and running shoes say the same.If you want to be like your hero juice.WAKE UP MORON

DICKHEAD

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2005, 04:52:54 PM »
I take it you dont live in California. We see alot of different stuff roaming around but 98% of all the juice flowing is mexican.

QV runs California gyms...... ;D

DIV

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2005, 04:56:42 PM »
I dont know does the fine print on footballs and baseball bats and running shoes say the same.If you want to be like your hero juice.WAKE UP MORON

DICKHEAD

Lee don't beat your head against the wall -- some people just don't get it and never will.

I always wonder what people think when they watch the Tour de France. 
musclegurus.net

FallShineWebDesign

• Getbig III
  • Good Stuff.
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2005, 05:00:13 PM »
I always wonder what people think when they watch the Tour de France. 

Nothing could be more manly than a man in tights on a bike.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2005, 05:10:43 PM »
Nothing could be more manly than a man in tights on a bike.

Manly?

What does the level of manhood have to do with Tour de France?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

billycarp

• Getbig IV
  • Solid Vermont Redneck
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2005, 05:15:35 PM »
Manly?

What does the level of manhood have to do with Tour de France?

YIP
Zack

I was trying to get at the level of EPO, GH, amphetamines and the upteen million other things these guys "may" use to crank the peddles around.
musclegurus.net

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2005, 05:16:33 PM »

DICKHEAD

Good analogy . . . comparing the sale of footballs, baseball bats and running shoes to the hawking of dubious sports supplements by using photos of extremely jacked bodybuilders in contest shape.  ::)  Meltdowns occur when the truth touches a nerve. 

619Rules

« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2005, 05:42:29 PM »

Very true-the vats majroity of all illegal steroids are coming from Mexico Laboratories....back in the 1980's when things were nt like they are now EVEYTHING came from American companies......

Then the Gov started cracking down in 1986 and the American Companies got scared and tightened up their inventory.

Badda Bing-1986....Laboratories Milano opened in Tijuana and the biggest steroid operation in US history started........all made at Milano,  and all counterfeit-this was the birth of the counterfeit steroid. And it has thrived ever since......

Dan Duchaine and 2 others (who I wont name b/c they are still alive) started this steroid operation and it made big bucks-if you consider 100K plus per year tax free in 1986 big bucks......

But all good things mus come to an end.....and the quality of those steroids was awful...everything was underdoesed by between 33-66%.................thats why you always want the real deal if possible...

johnnytosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2005, 06:11:35 PM »
LEE PRIEST IS 100% CORRECT,

Alcohol related car crashes kill 17,000 Americans every year..

Smoking kills 450,00 Americans every year..
All of us can easily name 5 people in their immediate sphere that died of tobacco

Cigarettes killed my father (lung cancer), both my grandparents (heart faulure), my best friends father (stroke), my other best friends father (stroke & lung cancer), my uncle Tom (emphysema), my nextdoor neighbor-Bob Oleksy (heart attack) my neighbor 2 doors down-Alica Scalzi (emphysema)..

The flu kills 36,000 Americans / year.. Maybe George Bush should worry about getting flu vaccine instead of turning athletes & BB's into convicted felons..   

The truth is that there are too many people in positions of power that smoke & drink. VP Dick-head Cheney has had no less than 4 heart attacks..  People of power will not let alcohol & cigarettes be illegal because they are hooked and enjoy them too much..  As long as Bush & congress can go after small groups of people with little or no real power, they cannot be stopped..

and in closing-LYLE ALZADO died of AIDS. He was HIV positive. 
His own attending doctor-Dr. Huziengua was on record stating that Alzado DID NOT die from Anabolics.  I personally know people that played in the NFL that attest to this. It was covered because for Alzado to "Come out" as bisexual 15 years ago would have been too much for him to handle..

For those of you too young to remember-we can blame Alzado for this. Because he is the ONLY nam anyone can produce when asked the question that Lee Priest posed... Instead of Arnold speaking the truth about the relative safety on anabolics, he remains a GUTLESS MUTE !!
he is more worried about his political career..

Lets quit glorifying Schwarzenegger because he has NO BALLS !!

FUCK ARNOLD !!!

whitewidow

« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2005, 06:22:15 PM »
It is you're.......better hit second grade again!

Hhahahahaaaaaa.......... .........Lil pussie WhiteWidow talking shit behind his keyboard again!

What are you..... like 20 y/o and a buck 50?  ......lol............any time you "come down here" let me know ass clown...I will help get you off of the welfare roles!

I am coming down there next week-PM me your address - I need to collect on that cash you owe me - Then we will go hit the gym and see who's stronger-lol. maybe nasser will be down at the gym again and you can show him up on the squat rack again-lol.   

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2005, 06:25:27 PM »
.....and the quality of those steroids was awful...everything was underdoesed by between 33-66%.................thats why you always want the real deal if possible...

I seriously doubt QV products are underdosed or bad quality.....

They are as close to human grade pharmaecuticals as vet gear can be.....

DIV

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2005, 06:27:24 PM »
Tell the DEA to go after the Tabacco industry they are the ones killing people.Hell no theycant do that to much money in smoking and all the health issues that come from smoking.To many millions they love people getting sick and cancer means more drugs to sell them and research. and it goes on ....................

...absolutely sad but true!

619Rules

« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2005, 06:46:23 PM »
I seriously doubt QV products are underdosed or bad quality.....

They are as close to human grade pharmaecuticals as vet gear can be.....
DIV

I cannot verify if QV, or any of the other current labs, are under dosing today....I can tell you

that in the 1980's that was the rule-not the exception. It also applied to the Vet labs too.

I am coming down there next week-PM me your address - I need to collect on that cash you owe me - Then we will go hit the gym and see who's stronger-lol. maybe nasser will be down at the gym again and you can show him up on the squat rack again-lol.

Whitewidow you little pussie-when are you going to be in town? ;D

I have not seen Nasser for over 8 years....but I will be happy to school you....I don't have

the leg strength I had in 95, but I can still hit some serious weight....when are you in

town and for how long?

WW-aren't yopu like a teenager, and about 175#?

That is pretty small person for me to train with-but I will make an exception for you! ;D