Author Topic: I turn 31 today  (Read 3868 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: I turn 31 today
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013, 06:38:36 AM »
I started late old timer. Had to drop from 300 to 170's first. Now I'm prime for building some muscle. Just a depressing day all around as it's a freezing rain storm out and I can't go out to do any kind of celebrating. Was looking forward to going to my favorite breakfast spot, Dennys

youre not bad dont be depressed are you balding? balding is from heme iron

your face needs more water retention in the form of collagen and potassium to give you stronger jaw and cheeks dont worry about fat gain but i can tell your lacking in bone structure because of heme iron

remember meat eating causes osteoperosis the eskimos have the highest rate of it and all they do is eat meat

consider these features even though im fat i look healthy in the face

my bodyfat will come off when i figure out the best placements of my meals during the day and night

A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2013, 06:39:17 AM »
I started late old timer. Had to drop from 300 to 170's first. Now I'm prime for building some muscle. Just a depressing day all around as it's a freezing rain storm out and I can't go out to do any kind of celebrating. Was looking forward to going to my favorite breakfast spot, Dennys

Congratulations on the weight loss. Something to be proud of. Ignore the knuckle heads here regarding bodybuilding drugs. You will look fantastic but it's almost like being a junkie. It's costs money and the dealers are low lives. Going off drugs you will lose your physique looking like you never lifted. Psychologically you will be a wreck too feeling nervous and timid. It will be then you will have a monkey on your back craving another cycle.

Lift weights and do cardio. You might not look like a bodybuilder but you will look tight and athletic. Stay out of Denny's and their 1800 calorie breakfast.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2013, 06:40:55 AM »

hahah I got the same jay's hat!

Looks better on me though...happy b day bud.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2013, 06:45:26 AM »
dont get on roids bro i remember dudes from the gym back in the day and they would have perma face bloat from drugs you dont want that
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2013, 06:48:48 AM »
dont get on roids bro i remember dudes from the gym back in the day and they would have perma face bloat from drugs you dont want that

hey falcon is ketchup a good substitute for tomatoes ?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 06:53:26 AM »
Maybe the same reason you walk past the gay bar on the way home and look through the windows? He intends to get serious with his lifting so this is the best place to browse/try before you buy.

It is very appealing. The temptation is strong!
X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2013, 06:59:23 AM »
31, and you're complaining!? Grow a set youngster. Oh, and don't forget to have a few on your day.  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 07:00:38 AM »
Just go rake some leaves.  You will be fine after that.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2013, 07:02:18 AM »
your a young guy, 31 is nothing bro. wait till u hit 48 n up n the joints n back start hurtin :(
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2013, 07:05:04 AM »
Im 37 and feel better than I have in years - man the fuck up already.  31 and bitching.   Oh brother!  Get in a gym and start lifting and moving shit around. 

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2013, 07:21:58 AM »
guess i wasn't built physically or mentally for this. perhaps i should return to playing magic the gathering

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2013, 07:31:55 AM »
guess i wasn't built physically or mentally for this. perhaps i should return to playing magic the gathering

don't give up so easily

talk to Adonis maybe or one of the other guys who aren't touting huge weights and cycles

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2013, 07:44:58 AM »
Watch out for BigCyp, Jedi.Soon he'll be calling himself your manager and inviting you over so he can video himself teaching you the Bob Chicerello stretching method.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2013, 07:50:28 AM »
Congrats and Happy Birthday.

I hit the big 3-0 this year on 11/12.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2013, 08:16:42 AM »
Watch out for BigCyp, Jedi.Soon he'll be calling himself your manager and inviting you over so he can video himself teaching you the Bob Chicerello stretching method.

Cockblocking bastard  ;D

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2013, 09:46:31 AM »
31 is young.  I found the latter part of my 30's to be the best years.   A lot of women who got married in their 20's were getting divorced in their mid to late 30's, so I found my sex life got better in my mid to late 30's.  I'm in my early 40's now.  Shit is still good.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »
Cyp is gonna work with me and we gonna see what we can mold me into. I give my all. I'm just a lifer at this point. All I got is time.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2013, 04:33:56 PM »
HBD

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2013, 04:42:57 PM »
I got gear. 700mg week

Your on gear & you don't even lift  ??? WTF.......... Stop that shit immediately. Will only end in tears (just look at bouncer & anabolicasslicker train wrecks).

1.5 months or so. my strength has gone up with body fat reduced.

my problem is my genetic frame. was a lanky fuck growing up. then discovered alcohol and got fat, then stopped drinking, lost the weight, and remained a lanky fuck. long arms, short muscle insertions. i'm not trying to be a competitor, just look the best i can. live what i can out of the lifestyle

Your genetic frame or muscle insertions (LMFAO) isn't the problem, your excuses are. Stop making them & go for a 5mile jog in the rain. When you get back, do 100 burpees in the lounge room.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2013, 04:44:12 PM »
Cyp is gonna work with me and we gonna see what we can mold me into. I give my all. I'm just a lifer at this point. All I got is time.
Pfft. You'll be traded for a deck of smokes before the week is over.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2013, 04:46:05 PM »
youre not bad dont be depressed are you balding? balding is from heme iron

your face needs more water retention in the form of collagen and potassium to give you stronger jaw and cheeks dont worry about fat gain but i can tell your lacking in bone structure because of heme iron

remember meat eating causes osteoperosis the eskimos have the highest rate of it and all they do is eat meat

consider these features even though im fat i look healthy in the face

my bodyfat will come off when i figure out the best placements of my meals during the day and night

Your are so fat your fingers have a BMI of 40. Lose weight pronto falcon. That doesn't even look like the same person. You look like a fat drug addict.