Author Topic: balkan pharmaceuticals dbol  (Read 12132 times)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
balkan pharmaceuticals dbol
« on: May 13, 2013, 01:30:20 PM »
has anyone tried balkan pharma 10mg dbols?

they're pink squares with BP printed on one side and 10 on the other.

my buddy got a free sample from eroids and gave it to me, how much should i take for good effect?

i took 20mg's, gonna hit the gym later today and report back.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: balkan pharmaceuticals dbol
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 01:59:40 PM »
It's g2g, don't just do random dianabol cycles. More than likely you'll loose what you gained during it... But the product itself is ok, dosage's anywhere from 10-50 mg but these days i'd never go over 30 mg per day, it's more than enough for a regular guy.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 12:53:35 PM »
if you're talking about dbol from moldova, which is where balkan pharm. is situated, then it's most likely garbage. there are LOTS of fakes in this brand

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 01:01:38 PM »
did arms on 20mg's , didn't really feel much of anything  :-\

gonna up the dose and try again but so far not impressed. oh well, it was free so whatevs. might take a few days to fully kick in too i suppose.

It's g2g, don't just do random dianabol cycles. More than likely you'll loose what you gained during it... But the product itself is ok, dosage's anywhere from 10-50 mg but these days i'd never go over 30 mg per day, it's more than enough for a regular guy.

yeah i'm doing about a gram of test e right now as well, mostly because i don't have anything else on hand.

i'll probably lower the test and add in something else once i get my shipment tho.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 12:56:16 AM »
has anyone tried balkan pharma 10mg dbols?

they're pink squares with BP printed on one side and 10 on the other.

my buddy got a free sample from eroids and gave it to me, how much should i take for good effect?

i took 20mg's, gonna hit the gym later today and report back.
have not heard of anything bad from balkan, now your friend did not get them from eroids at all, a site linked to them but not them

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2013, 12:58:36 AM »
if you're talking about dbol from moldova, which is where balkan pharm. is situated, then it's most likely garbage. there are LOTS of fakes in this brand
I have not heard of fakes in this brand and it is a popular brand. If there were fakes I would have heard of them

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 09:23:51 AM »
Balkan are very good if they are real ... dont use 10ml vials balkan are fake only amps has this brand

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 09:28:57 AM »
Balkan are very good if they are real ... dont use 10ml vials balkan are fake only amps has this brand
no they aren't, the bottles are very potent, even overdose. I know some jacked up bros that use them.

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 09:43:08 AM »
did you mean SP labs or balkan labs vials? Sp are bp 10ml vials but with another logo but same drug ... the 10ml vials are often from bulgary ugl, put the unic code in their system of authenticy and see that they are fakes ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 10:17:01 AM »
did you mean SP labs or balkan labs vials? Sp are bp 10ml vials but with another logo but same drug ... the 10ml vials are often from bulgary ugl, put the unic code in their system of authenticy and see that they are fakes ;)
regardless of who makes them or whatever, they are potent as fuck so you saying to stay away from them is not good advise as they are one of the best dosed 10 c bottles on the market.
I believe there are 2 balkan labs and both are legit, just cause one does not make the other does not mean anything.

GearHead13

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2013, 11:06:06 AM »
thats my opinion, a friend of mine have take a 10ml stanozol vial balkan ... it was like milk no way like the ampoule version with powder and water and the mix ... was all the time milh ... 2 10mls and do nathing at all to my friends

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 11:15:11 AM »
thats my opinion, a friend of mine have take a 10ml stanozol vial balkan ... it was like milk no way like the ampoule version with powder and water and the mix ... was all the time milh ... 2 10mls and do nathing at all to my friends
Ya but winny is a weak product and 2 ten cc vials is not even measurable. Opinions? how does an opinion work, it is either the products has what it says it has or it does not and I know for a fact that it does contain what it says it has.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2013, 11:22:32 AM »

no they're not vials, square pills lol. the pink 10mg ones. not sure which lab, the package came from romania.

have not heard of anything bad from balkan, now your friend did not get them from eroids at all, a site linked to them but not them

yeah it was one of the vendors on eroids, i think a new guy, i'll ask the name. i assumed they'd be legit since who'd give out underdosed samples and ruin their reputation?

update: haven't had much chance to do a proper workout, my college gym won't let me workout there anymore so have to find a new one, gonna try to get a free pass to one of the local ones.

i upped to 40mg, delts seem maybe a bit more defined and i think a bit more aggression too, but it's probably all in my head.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2013, 11:29:41 AM »
no they're not vials, square pills lol. the pink 10mg ones. not sure which lab, the package came from romania.

yeah it was one of the vendors on eroids, i think a new guy, i'll ask the name. i assumed they'd be legit since who'd give out underdosed samples and ruin their reputation?

update: haven't had much chance to do a proper workout, my college gym won't let me workout there anymore so have to find a new one, gonna try to get a free pass to one of the local ones.

i upped to 40mg, delts seem maybe a bit more defined and i think a bit more aggression too, but it's probably all in my head.
Ya pm me the vendor and I will tell you if they are good or not.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2013, 07:18:14 PM »
ok did back and delts today

deadlifts felt pretty strong, good form with consistent power all the way through the lift, felt my hams and lower back activating properly.

after that though it was kinda meh, didn't really get any massive pumps doing lateral raises or tbar row or anything like that. got a strong blood pressure headache afterwards though

overall not super impressed, when i ran amg dbol at the same doses it gave me excruciating shin and calf pumps just walking around campus, and the back pumps after deadlifts were debilitating, had to sit down for like 2 minutes after each set, and from what i heard his dbol is underdosed too, still seemed stronger than this stuff though.

kinda disappointed but i've only been taking it for 3 days and all PWO. i think i will split up my dose into several times a day to keep more stable blood levels and see how that goes