Author Topic: Sup posters of the religion board?!  (Read 2097 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Sup posters of the religion board?!
« on: April 15, 2013, 11:26:34 AM »
Just wanted to say "hey" and I pray all is well with my Christian, Atheist, Muslim, Agnostic, Catholic, Jewish, Buddhist, Antitheist and Hindu brothers and sisters?!    :)

God Bless!!

MOS

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Sup posters of the religion board?!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 12:32:17 PM »
Hey Mos, ah I've been away busy with lots of things in real life, work and some projects. I check but not as active.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 06:24:01 AM »
Hey Mos, ah I've been away busy with lots of things in real life, work and some projects. I check but not as active.

I've been curious, what do you do for a living?  If you'd rather not say publically I completely understand.  You can PM me if you prefer....just curious.

Myself, I work in financial analytics and have a background in accounting as well.  Nothing exciting....numbers, databases, systems, spreadsheets, budgets....the blah stuff LOL!!  I no longer enjoy direct accounting work; although, I got my education in accounting (had a some bad experiences OTJ).  Finance suits my preferences and my particular skillset perfectly today!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 09:16:00 AM »
You got PM :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 10:13:04 AM »
Your list implicitly includes Jews and Buddhists since they more or less fall under the 'Atheist' heading, but I'm afraid you've left out antitheists.

Oh man, look at that, probably have a bunch of folks upset with me since they didn't get a shoutout!!  I should've mentioned the Jews and Buddhists and I didn't; although, I've never heard of an antitheist?!!  That implies a group that hates (or at least stands opposed to) theists and that position certainly isn't representative of atheists or agnostics as a whole.  

Please, tell me more about "antitheists"!!  They sound a bit scary!  Do they eat regular food and use toilets and what not?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 11:41:54 PM »
wouldnt mind more action in this section

I wonder what happened to boys like griffith, 24kt, stefano, pedro etc.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 12:13:15 AM »
wouldnt mind more action in this section

I wonder what happened to boys like griffith, 24kt, stefano, pedro etc.

lmao it's a she not a he :P Pedro was a douchebag angry like e-kul about Islam and Muslims ironically he lives in a muslim neighbourhood but takes out his racism and ignorance online anonymously. Not missed them at all. It seems mostly the 40+ year old farts are filled with ignorance and racism on this site. Other than a few white supremacist types who are still in their early 20s.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 12:44:51 AM »
lmao it's a she not a he :P Pedro was a douchebag angry like e-kul about Islam and Muslims ironically he lives in a muslim neighbourhood but takes out his racism and ignorance online anonymously. Not missed them at all. It seems mostly the 40+ year old farts are filled with ignorance and racism on this site. Other than a few white supremacist types who are still in their early 20s.

Ok,I never knew 24kt was female.She posts alot in the conspiracy section.And even though pedro or Stefano maybe werent sincere about learning about Islam,at least they would ask questions and we would respond etc.its nog about missing them,I think engagement and communication is good.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 02:51:43 AM »
E-Kul, what do you do for a living?

Serious question here, dont reply with a stupid picture.

You seem to be on here 24 hrs of the day, im probably guessing you work with computers or graphic skills..