Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 381651 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #4000 on: May 15, 2015, 01:05:52 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4002 on: May 15, 2015, 01:49:14 PM »
... by aging him to death.

yeah no shit with 50 appeals over 25 years  ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4003 on: May 15, 2015, 02:06:46 PM »
yeah no shit with 50 appeals over 25 years  ::)

I seen a documentary on the death row in Indiana where he is likely going.

Inmates walking around up and down the halls, petting cats, working out in a weight room.

Give me 15 to 20 years of that versus a life sentence of solitary at SuperMax.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4004 on: May 15, 2015, 03:13:09 PM »
Haha!  Little runt is going to die.

And this is a federal prosecution and the federal death penalty.  He will be dead in 3-4 years just like Timothy McVeigh. 
a

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4005 on: May 15, 2015, 03:33:40 PM »
Here is what I think should be done to him. And in this order:

- ass rape by tbombz until HIV positive

- no AIDS medications (Google it... it is a fucking terrible way to die)

- put him in a cage with a liquid drop with fluids that would force feed him. People from the public should be allowed to piss and shit on him for 3 weeks.

- take him to a deserted island with plenty of food and water.

- guards 24/7 make sure he does not kill himself.

- let him slowly die of AIDS complications

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4006 on: May 15, 2015, 04:49:36 PM »
Haha!  Little runt is going to die.

And this is a federal prosecution and the federal death penalty.  He will be dead in 3-4 years just like Timothy McVeigh. 

It was like 6 years I think. But Timmy waived all his appeals. This queer will never be executed

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4007 on: May 15, 2015, 05:16:29 PM »
It was like 6 years I think. But Timmy waived all his appeals. This queer will never be executed

Some attorney interviewed today predicted 5-10. I did forget this was federal; so, barring inmate intervention, he will get the needle.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4008 on: May 15, 2015, 05:42:55 PM »
Before McVeigh's execution in 2001, the federal government had not put anyone to death since 1963.

Sad.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4009 on: May 15, 2015, 05:53:10 PM »
Executions should be banned everywhere. Diagusting practice that puts us in the league of Isis, Afghanistan, ect.

However, if a society agrees to implement it, fucking do it. Bullahit appeals about one wrong word in a jury instruction is ridiculous

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4010 on: May 15, 2015, 06:04:20 PM »
Executions should be banned everywhere. Diagusting practice that puts us in the league of Isis, Afghanistan, ect.

However, if a society agrees to implement it, fucking do it. Bullahit appeals about one wrong word in a jury instruction is ridiculous

Oh brother  ::)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4011 on: May 15, 2015, 06:15:41 PM »

[/b][/b]

Agree and we should follow the example set by Texas and post all the info on line.

5/12/15
https://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_executed_offenders.html

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4012 on: May 15, 2015, 06:25:18 PM »

Silly.

Also, you're fat-fingering your esses.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4013 on: May 15, 2015, 06:30:39 PM »
[/b][/b]

Agree and we should follow the example set by Texas and post all the info on line.

5/12/15
https://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_executed_offenders.html

What a beautiful list, only wish it was much much longer

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4014 on: May 15, 2015, 06:31:59 PM »
Some attorney interviewed today predicted 5-10. I did forget this was federal; so, barring inmate intervention, he will get the needle.

Lol. Sadly, I don't think there are too many marathoners on death row.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4015 on: May 15, 2015, 06:57:24 PM »
Lol. Sadly, I don't think there are too many marathoners on death row.

Any high profile inmate is a target; but this guy will be isolated, I'm sure.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #4016 on: May 15, 2015, 07:00:26 PM »
People like this guy ought to be executed as soon as possible.

If you're going to do that to people, expect it in return.

Fuck him.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4017 on: May 15, 2015, 07:04:29 PM »
Any high profile inmate is a target; but this guy will be isolated, I'm sure.

America’s Most Isolated Federal Prisoner Describes 10,220 Days in Extreme Solitary Confinement

The cell was so small that I could stand in one place and touch both walls simultaneously. The ceiling was so low that I could reach up and touch the hot light fixture.

My bed took up the length of the cell, and there was no other furniture at all…The walls were solid steel and painted all white.
I was permitted to wear underwear, but I was given no other clothing.

Shortly after I arrived, the prison staff began construction on the side pocket cell, adding more bars and other security measures to the cell while I was within it. In order not to be burned by sparks and embers while they welded more iron bars across the cell, I had to lie on my bed and cover myself with a sheet.

It is hard to describe the horror I experienced during this construction process. As they built new walls around me it felt like I was being buried alive. It was terrifying.

During my first year in the side pocket cell I was completely isolated from the outside world and had no way to occupy my time. I was not allowed to have any social visits, telephone privileges, or reading materials except a bible. I was not allowed to have a television, radio, or tape player. I could speak to no one and their was virtually nothing on which to focus my attention.

I was not only isolated, but also disoriented in the side pocket. This was exacerbated by the fact that I wasn’t allowed to have a wristwatch or clock. In addition, the bright, artificial lights remained on in the cell constantly, increasing my disorientation and making it difficult to sleep. Not only were they constantly illuminated, but those lights buzzed incessantly. The buzzing noise was maddening, as there often were no other sounds at all. This may sound like a small thing, but it was my entire world.

Due to the unchanging bright artificial lights and not having a wristwatch or clock, I couldn’t tell if it was day or night. Frequently, I would fall asleep and when I woke up I would not know if I had slept for five minutes or five hours, and would have no idea of what day or time of day it was.

I tried to measure the passing of days by counting food trays. Without being able to keep track of time, though, sometimes I thought the officers had left me and were never coming back. I thought they were gone for days, and I was going to starve. It’s likely they were only gone for a few hours, but I had no way to know.

I was so disoriented in Atlanta that I felt like I was in an episode of the twilight zone. I now know that I was housed there for about four years, but I would have believed it was a decade if that is what I was told. It seemed eternal and endless and immeasurable…

There was no air conditioning or heating in the side pocket cells. During the summer, the heat was unbearable. I would pour water on the ground and lay naked on the floor in an attempt to cool myself…

The only time I was let out of my cell was for outdoor recreation. I was allowed one hour a week of outdoor recreation. I could not see any other inmates or any of the surrounding landscape during outdoor recreation. There was no exercise equipment and nothing to do…

My vision deteriorated in the side pocket, I think due to the constant bright lights, or possibly also because of other aspects of this harsh environment. Everything began to appear blurry and I became sensitive to light, which burned my eyes and gave me headaches.

Nearly all of the time, the officers refused to speak to me. Despite this, I heard people who I believed to be officers whispering into my vents, telling me they hated me and calling me names. To this day, I am not sure if the officers were doing this to me, or if I was starting to lose it and these were hallucinations.

In the side pocket cell, I lost some ability to distinguished what was real. I dreamt I was in prison. When I woke up, I was not sure which was reality and which was a dream.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4018 on: May 15, 2015, 07:41:46 PM »
People like this guy ought to be executed as soon as possible.

If you're going to do that to people, expect it in return.

Fuck him.

Take him from the courtroom after the sentence verdict to a noose!

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #4019 on: May 16, 2015, 02:18:41 AM »
Any updates in the Saudi who they let go?  You know the one right next to the bomb who got his pants blown off?  Who's family were all on the terrorist watch list?

Or maybe that will cause to much brain pain to consider?

So much more to this story...
Ψ

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4020 on: May 16, 2015, 02:21:06 AM »
Here is what I think should be done to him. And in this order:

- ass rape by tbombz until HIV positive

- no AIDS medications (Google it... it is a fucking terrible way to die)

- put him in a cage with a liquid drop with fluids that would force feed him. People from the public should be allowed to piss and shit on him for 3 weeks.

- take him to a deserted island with plenty of food and water.

- guards 24/7 make sure he does not kill himself.

- let him slowly die of AIDS complications

That treatment is called Shitness Frenzy
S

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #4021 on: May 16, 2015, 11:41:54 AM »
America’s Most Isolated Federal Prisoner Describes 10,220 Days in Extreme Solitary Confinement

The cell was so small that I could stand in one place and touch both walls simultaneously. The ceiling was so low that I could reach up and touch the hot light fixture.

My bed took up the length of the cell, and there was no other furniture at all…The walls were solid steel and painted all white.

Shortly after I arrived, the prison staff began construction on the side pocket cell, adding more bars and other security measures to the cell while I was within it. In order not to be burned by sparks and embers while they welded more iron bars across the cell, I had to lie on my bed and cover myself with a sheet.

It is hard to describe the horror I experienced during this construction process. As they built new walls around me it felt like I was being buried alive. It was terrifying.

During my first year in the side pocket cell I was completely isolated from the outside world and had no way to occupy my time. I was not allowed to have any social visits, telephone privileges, or reading materials except a bible. I was not allowed to have a television, radio, or tape player. I could speak to no one and their was virtually nothing on which to focus my attention.

I was not only isolated, but also disoriented in the side pocket. This was exacerbated by the fact that I wasn’t allowed to have a wristwatch or clock. In addition, the bright, artificial lights remained on in the cell constantly, increasing my disorientation and making it difficult to sleep. Not only were they constantly illuminated, but those lights buzzed incessantly. The buzzing noise was maddening, as there often were no other sounds at all. This may sound like a small thing, but it was my entire world.

Due to the unchanging bright artificial lights and not having a wristwatch or clock, I couldn’t tell if it was day or night. Frequently, I would fall asleep and when I woke up I would not know if I had slept for five minutes or five hours, and would have no idea of what day or time of day it was.

I tried to measure the passing of days by counting food trays. Without being able to keep track of time, though, sometimes I thought the officers had left me and were never coming back. I thought they were gone for days, and I was going to starve. It’s likely they were only gone for a few hours, but I had no way to know.

I was so disoriented in Atlanta that I felt like I was in an episode of the twilight zone. I now know that I was housed there for about four years, but I would have believed it was a decade if that is what I was told. It seemed eternal and endless and immeasurable…

There was no air conditioning or heating in the side pocket cells. During the summer, the heat was unbearable. I would pour water on the ground and lay naked on the floor in an attempt to cool myself…

The only time I was let out of my cell was for outdoor recreation. I was allowed one hour a week of outdoor recreation. I could not see any other inmates or any of the surrounding landscape during outdoor recreation. There was no exercise equipment and nothing to do…

My vision deteriorated in the side pocket, I think due to the constant bright lights, or possibly also because of other aspects of this harsh environment. Everything began to appear blurry and I became sensitive to light, which burned my eyes and gave me headaches.

Nearly all of the time, the officers refused to speak to me. Despite this, I heard people who I believed to be officers whispering into my vents, telling me they hated me and calling me names. To this day, I am not sure if the officers were doing this to me, or if I was starting to lose it and these were hallucinations.

In the side pocket cell, I lost some ability to distinguished what was real. I dreamt I was in prison. When I woke up, I was not sure which was reality and which was a dream.

Sounds much worse than execution.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #4022 on: May 18, 2015, 06:24:02 AM »

Ok - that was his time..  What was his crime?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4023 on: May 18, 2015, 07:43:29 AM »

So dreamy....  such a shame.  Could have been the next Kardashian.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4024 on: May 18, 2015, 08:18:38 AM »
Ok - that was his time..  What was his crime?

Killed a couple other inmates and a prison guard. The Supermax prison in Colorado is basically the governments response to the most hard core criminals and convicted terrorists. It's looking like Tsarnaev will end up getting the same treatment as Silverstein until he is executed and I can't imagine a tougher sentence than that.

Thomas Silverstein: A Life of 24-Hour Isolation

Thomas Silverstein entered the federal prison system in 1975 after he was convicted of three bank robberies that he pulled with his father and his uncle.

He was 19 years old.

Three years later, he was convicted of murdering an inmate who had run afoul of the Aryan Brotherhood, the most feared white gang in prison. Silverstein was identified as a member of the AB, convicted, and sent to the federal prison in Marion, Illinois, the harshest in the country at the time. A judge later overturned this conviction after ruling that the witnesses against Silverstein, which included a prison guard, were not believable.

His ruling came too late, however. By then, Silverstein had been convicted of a second prison murder — this time the strangulation of a black prison gang member.

Another murder soon followed. It involved Raymond “Cadillac” Smith, the national leader of a black prison gang who had sworn to avenge his fellow gang member’s death. Prison records show that Smith made several attempts to murder Silverstein, yet prison officials kept the two men in cells close to each other.

Silverstein and another inmate, Clay Fountain, broke out of an exercise area and caught Smith as he was leaving a shower area. They stabbed him 67 times and then dragged his body up-and-down the prison tier so that other prisoners, still locked in their cells, could see the bloody corpse.

Officer Merle Eugene Clutts was assigned to help bring order to the cellblock where Silverstein and Fountain were housed. Silverstein claims Clutts immediately began harassing him, but an investigation by the federal Bureau of Prisons and FBI would later clear Clutts of any wrongdoing.

Silverstein would claim those two probes were whitewashes.

Regardless, Silverstein became obsessed with Clutts and spent months plotting his murder. Thomas Silverstein's Drawing of Prison Guards "Pigs"On October 22, 1983, with the help of other inmates, Silverstein slipped off his handcuffs while he was being led to a shower. Brandishing a home make “shank” — knife — Silverstein broke free from the two guards escorting him and attacked Clutts, who was not carrying any weapons.

An autopsy later showed Clutts had been stabbed forty times.

Thomas Silverstein has been locked under the tightest conditions in the federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) in total isolation since he murdered a correctional officer in 1983. The lights are kept on 24 hours a day in his cell.

The “Silverstein Suite” — built just for him — is located at the end of the Special Housing Unit (SHU), a building isolated from the main prison. Silverstein was moved here in 1989 from his basement dungeon, that is described in The Hot House.

The SHU is a “prison inside a prison” and is commonly call “the hole.” It’s where convicts are sent for punishment.

Silverstein is kept in his cell twenty-three hours per day. At certain times, an electronic door is opened for one hour, so he can step into the outside recreation area or into an indoor recreation cage. He is not allowed into the hallway in this drawing. That is used by officers when they need to microwave his meals or check on him face-to-face.

There is a visiting room attached to the indoor recreation cage, but since the Bureau of Prisons doesn’t allow him visitors, it has not been used. These three rooms — his cell and the two recreation cages — are his entire world. Because he is under constant surveillance, the only time that he sees other humans is when food is brought to his cell.

He has been kept under “no human contact” conditions since 1983.