Author Topic: Gosnell Trial Witness: Baby Abortion Survivor Was 'Swimming' in Toilet 'Trying t  (Read 1414 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gosnell-trial-witness-baby-abortion-survivor-was-swimming-toilet-trying-get-out

Gosnell Trial Witness: Baby Abortion Survivor Was 'Swimming' in Toilet 'Trying to Get Out'

(CNSNews.com) – On the last day of testimony before the prosecution rests in the murder trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell, a former worker at Gosnell's clinic testified that she saw one late-term baby who survived an abortion "swimming" in a toilet and "trying to get out."

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gosnell-trial-witness-baby-abortion-survivor-was-swimming-toilet-trying-get-out

Gosnell Trial Witness: Baby Abortion Survivor Was 'Swimming' in Toilet 'Trying to Get Out'

(CNSNews.com) – On the last day of testimony before the prosecution rests in the murder trial of abortionist Kermit Gosnell, a former worker at Gosnell's clinic testified that she saw one late-term baby who survived an abortion "swimming" in a toilet and "trying to get out."

human morale evolution of peace
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
What's the point of this thread?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This scumbag is a monster in terms of dahmer gein gacy manson etc.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
What's the point of this thread?

MSM isn't reporting on the trial of an abortionist that was killing babies by cutting their spinal cord after birth.  Thought I would

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I'm pro choice, last thing we need is more humans. Especially darkies which are aborted most. But I think the abortions should be done properly according to AMA standards.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
People should be outraged by this.  Instead they are indifferent to it while pushing gun control "for the children".  It's a crazy world we live in.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I'm pro choice, last thing we need is more humans. Especially darkies which are aborted most. But I think the abortions should be done properly according to AMA standards.

Population increase has reached juggernaut, I agree with you.

Just find it odd as hell that I only heard about this medical professional that was killing children on the delivery table from some obscure political forum.  While the media tells us repeatedly how outraged people are that new gun control has failed when that couldn't be any further from the truth.

The media is also completely ignoring CISPA. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Population increase has reached juggernaut, I agree with you.

Just find it odd as hell that I only heard about this medical professional that was killing children on the delivery table from some obscure political forum.  While the media tells us repeatedly how outraged people are that new gun control has failed when that couldn't be any further from the truth.

The media is also completely ignoring CISPA. 

Hmm I don't know the whole story but I think there is a big difference between a child and a botched aborted baby. I mean the aforementioned swimming baby probably never could have survived outside the womb.

PS: wish religious people would stop pushing their beliefs on the rest of us. AND while these asshole Christians want to speak out against abortion I don't see them adopting these darkies in numbers. I say adopt a colored child or STFU about abortion.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Hmm I don't know the whole story but I think there is a big difference between a child and a botched aborted baby. I mean the aforementioned swimming baby probably never could have survived outside the womb.

PS: wish religious people would stop pushing their beliefs on the rest of us. AND while these asshole Christians want to speak out against abortion I don't see them adopting these darkies in numbers. I say adopt a colored child or STFU about abortion.

From what I've read, most of these babies were delivered and killed by cutting their spinal cords with scissors.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
From what I've read, most of these babies were delivered and killed by cutting their spinal cords with scissors.

Well that doesn't seem to be abortion.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Well that doesn't seem to be abortion.

Oh yeah...

I acknowledge the bias of the Christian site I've linked but this comes from the trial.

"Cross told the jury that when Shayquana Abrams came into the clinic in July 2008 she was pregnant, “and she was big.”

“That was the largest baby I ever saw,” Cross said.

When the baby was born alive, Abrams was sleeping.  Cross said Dr. Gosnell took the baby boy, which she described as 12 to 18 inches long, and put him inside a plastic container the size of a shoebox.

“The baby was still breathing,” she said.  “He didn’t cut the neck right there.”

The baby was too big for the plastic container, with his arms and legs hanging over the sides."

deadpan

• Getbig IV
they really just need to ban late term abortions. i'm pro choice, had a few scares with an ex myself (nothing came of it fortunately), my parents aborted prior to having me, i know a few people that had to have one done. unfortunately it's a necessity of modern society, and it's misogynist to force women to go through with a pregnancy they don't want. but if the bitch ain't made up her mind 7 MONTHS into the pregnancy, you're SOL, sorry. put it up for adoption if you can't care for it, but this kind of stuff is appalling.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I have a two week old tomorrow baby, and stuff like this, which used to turn my stomach, makes me outraged now.  I see my son, and how helpless he is as an infant, and to think that these people having these late term abortions didn't even think of giving them up for adoption.  Their are plenty of people out there who want kids, and if you're going to take it that far to term, just have the kid and give it up for adoption.  I'm not saying I agree or disagree with abortion, as I don't think those people who can't provide for their kids should be having them, but come on, have the abortion early on so that some quack doesn't have to take a pair of scissors and cut the spinal cord and it crawls around suffering in a toilet.  I hope this guy gets life.