Author Topic: getbig is much improved lately  (Read 5883 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: getbig is much improved lately
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2013, 06:33:32 AM »
Liars like 3333333333334567 still here though

LOL - the latest Benny B Gimmick

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2013, 09:03:49 AM »
I punch back however....and to be a legend, you have to do more than just tell a few jokes.  

Let me give you a quick example....2006..... MD.com Forum just opened.....and me and Adonis let those motherfuckers know who ran the yard.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/908-I-m-trying-to-save-on-gas-Need-some-advice

Fact of the matter is that I've been slashing people's tires for over 20  years from the Newsgroups and Bulletin Board Systems to EliteFitness to MesoRX to Muscle Mayhem to MD.com, RX Muscle Facebook, Myspace, and your momma's place.  Now, I'll be the first to admit that I've slowed down a great deal but I was ripping people apart before some of your were even born.

When you earn your stripes....you'll won't have to call yourself a legends because others will do that for ya.
haha poor adam that was quote brutal owning vince

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2013, 09:21:40 AM »
I punch back however....and to be a legend, you have to do more than just tell a few jokes.  

Let me give you a quick example....2006..... MD.com Forum just opened.....and me and Adonis let those motherfuckers know who ran the yard.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/908-I-m-trying-to-save-on-gas-Need-some-advice

Fact of the matter is that I've been slashing people's tires for over 20  years from the Newsgroups and Bulletin Board Systems to EliteFitness to MesoRX to Muscle Mayhem to MD.com, RX Muscle Facebook, Myspace, and your momma's place.  Now, I'll be the first to admit that I've slowed down a great deal but I was ripping people apart before some of your were even born.

When you earn your stripes....you'll won't have to call yourself a legends because others will do that for ya.

You living in a big tent and fermenting poop for fuel yet, Legend Man?  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2013, 09:30:32 AM »
Shizzo81's gimmick TigerStripes is terrible.
I dont have any gimmicks.

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2013, 09:51:21 AM »
Last week they thought I was a cswol gimmick, now shitso.....

I am actually a pro bb, I even cracked top 5 on the olympia stage.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2013, 09:54:22 AM »
Last week they thought I was a cswol gimmick, now shitso.....

I am actually a pro bb, I even cracked top 5 on the olympia stage.

Really?  Although it is possible, I hope you can see why people might doubt that.  Especially since online it's very easy to claim anything.  Getbig is a cesspool of people claiming to be things they are not. 

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2013, 09:57:20 AM »
Really?  Although it is possible, I hope you can see why people might doubt that.  Especially since online it's very easy to claim anything.  Getbig is a cesspool of people claiming to be things they are not. 

Believe what you wanna believe.

Top 5 at the olympia in the 90s.....

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2013, 10:03:02 AM »
Wiggs is alright but he seemed like bacon to me.

There is definitely the smell of bacon on gb lately.
^^
ANSWER the question, pal... you've been here two weeks- what do you know??
WIGGS left here BEFORE you came here...

P.S.  Anyone else smell a GIMMICK, possibly John Harridan/Security1 returning?????????

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2013, 10:06:04 AM »
^^
ANSWER the question, pal... you've been here two weeks- what do you know??
WIGGS left here BEFORE you came here...

P.S.  Anyone else smell a GIMMICK, possibly John Harridan/Security1 returning?????????

Answer what question?

Lmao, I love to see the wild theories about whose gimmick I am. Keep them coming.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2013, 10:11:39 AM »
Answer what question?

Lmao, I love to see the wild theories about whose gimmick I am. Keep them coming.

All you need to do if you want to remain anonymous is get a hold of Ron and prove who you are.  He won't tell and he'll put the Pro's symbol under your name.  A top 5 Olympian in the 90's is something you would have to prove to get any credibility.   

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2013, 10:15:56 AM »
All you need to do if you want to remain anonymous is get a hold of Ron and prove who you are.  He won't tell and he'll put the Pro's symbol under your name.  A top 5 Olympian in the 90's is something you would have to prove to get any credibility.  

I don't give a shit about a bunch of silly stars.

Ron is busy screwing hot chicks, drinking fine champagne, and driving around in a Lamborghini. I can't get in contact with him.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2013, 10:16:14 AM »

Hahhahah Adam Reich got destroyed.

Just like baby Namat did when he denied he never did any videos or pics, and then we found his video, lol

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2013, 02:15:43 PM »
Only a few people refer to me as shitso on this site. Y board gimmick guaranteed.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2013, 02:35:10 PM »
I had to laugh at some of you folks claiming to be "legends".... ::)

Fact is that folks like me, Adonis, McFarland, 240, Keith, were not just legends...we are the defacto figures in the bodybuilding industry.

-When your name ends up in MD and Flex repeatedly because someone like Kamali or Ray Ray, or Cromier, or Branch is livid at you...you can call yourself a legend

-When you land in bed with a famous fitness chick and post the pictures.....call yourself a legend

-When you end up on an MD Radio Show or RX Show like me and Adonis did on numerous occasions....call yourself a legend

-When you actually make some cold cash from bodybuilding....call yourself a legend.

-When your name is known to everyone in the IFBB and NPC.....call yourself a legend

Sorry guys, if you want to be Getbig Legends....you're going to have to earn it like we did....in combat.  You're going to have to do something that will carve your name in stone  But good luck
fellows...I expect great things from the new generation.

Finally a worthwhile post from you Goodrum.

Truth.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2013, 04:39:26 AM »
Hahhahah Adam Reich got destroyed.

Just like baby Namat did when he denied he never did any videos or pics, and then we found his video, lol

lol best part was his silence after vince outed him

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2013, 04:43:30 AM »
Lots of crappy posters have left the place. Lots of douches who used to frequent the place as regulars have disappeared.

We lost a few good ones. But overall it has basically been a cleansing of the weak.

The weak had strength in numbers, as individuals they were complete tools so they formed a crew, but now their unity has been disrupted and they cannot hang on their own here.

The age of enlightenment has begun.

I think your analysis is too simple. However, I agree there has been several interesting and funny threads in the last couple of weeks. Before that, things were too quiet and slow.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2013, 04:47:55 AM »
Galeniko is kidnapped by rival mafia members or in jail. Whereever he is, I am sure he misses Getbig.