Author Topic: do most women go home right away after giving birth in hospital?  (Read 5190 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: do most women go home right away after giving birth in hospital?
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 01:30:38 PM »
With these kinds of questions, how did you manage to find her vagina?
well sometimes it's difficult to find, like in spoons position, i find it with my finger but not with my cock

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 01:31:32 PM »
you can buy protein powders for babies you dumb fuck

Have a word with the head nurse.  For the right money she'll hook you up with the alpha baby.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 01:33:06 PM »
Have a word with the head nurse.  For the right money she'll hook you up with the alpha baby.
as if that kid isnt going to be dangerously alpha

without strong guidance will rob a bank at 7 years old because too many alpha genes

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2013, 01:40:02 PM »
According to the Department of Labor' HIPAA Act of 1996, "... HIPAA prohibits plans from applying a preexisting condition exclusion to pregnancy, genetic information, and certain children".
Info from Dept. of Labor website: www.dol.gov/ebsa/faqs/faq_consumer_hipaa.HTML
yes.
the laws that govern group and individual health plans are a little different when it comes to pre-existing conditions, and are enforced or regulated by the state department of insurance in the state where you live.
individual plans, almost without exception, will not take on a pregnant applicant, or even a male who is looking for a health plan if he's fathered a child that hasn't been born yet.
group plans are much more likely to accept a pregnant employee, or the spouse of a pregnant woman, on their plan after the employer's probation period is over. however, it's possible if the pregnancy is beyond the first trimester to encounter problems getting accepted. the fastest way to get the true answer in this situation is to find out what the employer's probation period is (90 days or whatever), and also ask the benefits administrator at the company to call the health insurance carrier and ask them directly. in Texas, by law, pregnancy is supposed to be covered like any other pre-existing condition on a group plan. however, if pre-ex conditions have a waiting period of 12 months and baby is due in 6 months, it doesn't help a new employee much.
finally, every state has an individual health insurance plan that is sponsored by the state department, for persons with pre-existing that can't get covered or accepted anywhere. do a Google search for "[your state] department of insurance" and the link for the site will come up. contact them or review the website and look for the 'risk pool' plan. in Texas, blue cross blue shield is the provider. every state is difference. this individual policy provides coverage for persons with terminal illness, pregnancy, and anything else other insurance companies often decline or charge a fortune to cover. the premiums are about 1.25 - 1.5 times more than health insurance for the same applicant would be with a company that does not cover pre-existing conditions, but the coverage is guaranteed. in other words, you can't be declined.
this works perfectly if you already have health insurance that doesn't cover maternity. the risk pool plan will have at least a 12 month waiting period for pre-ex, like group health plans do. if you have had your old health insurance for any period of time - especially for twelve months already - you get credit for that coverage and your waiting period for pre-ex is eliminated on the new plan. if you had coverage for six months, the risk pool would give you six months of credit off the pre-ex waiting period. if your baby's due in 8 months, it will work because you only have to wait six months for the pre-ex part of the coverage to be effective. if your baby's due in 2 months, your pre-ex period won't be over yet and it the pregnancy won't be covered.
so what do you do if the answers above don't work for you ...?
in a worse case scenario, you can approach your obstetrician and negotiate a price for a package deal of nine months of prenatal care and baby delivery. the cost would be at least $2,500-3,500; for c-sec, $5,000-7,000. your cash offer should be 50% of whatever the doctor charges insurance companies for the same service. offer monthly payments with the last one due on the baby's due date. you can negotiate the hospital bill for a package deal for an overnight stay the same way.
call each medical care provider (ob and the hospital) to get the charge they send to insurance companies for the services you need before you let on you need to negotiate your bill. if you can, pay the hospital installments over the nine months during the pregnancy and they'll be more likely to agree to the arrangement. collecting money for medical services after the care has been rendered is really difficult, so many medical providers don't like to negotiate at all. don't be discouraged. good ob docs and hospitals do this everyday, but it's not in the grapevine for the public to know. it's easy to panic if you're expecting and don't have maternity. instill the idea in your mind that everything's negotiable, and trudge ahead with finding a doctor and hospital you like. your determination will show and help you during negotiations. it's also a good persuasion tool to write your arrangement on paper when you present it to a medical care provider to show how serious you are. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_being_pregnant_considered_a_pre-existing_condition_when_changing_insurance

Has she been going for pre-natal care?  Who's been paying for that?
:

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2013, 01:47:22 PM »
Ask how much she can get you for it.  You don't have to commit but you want to make an informed decision.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 01:48:44 PM »
pre natal? the fuck is that

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 01:56:01 PM »
When they ask if you want to hold him hold it over your hear and scream the prophesy is fulfilled.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2013, 01:57:26 PM »
When they ask if you want to hold him hold it over your hear and scream the prophesy is fulfilled.

Add "the dark lord has risen from the pit"
A

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 03:02:11 PM »

You two should seriously consider adoption.
:

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2013, 03:04:03 PM »
Hahahah

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2013, 03:47:41 PM »

^

100% spot on, no offense intended.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2013, 03:51:24 PM »
I don't know.  The only time I knocked up a girl I gave her a low tech abortion by pushing her down the stairs. 

Cheap and effective. 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2013, 06:29:40 PM »

Why?
They already have one on the way.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2013, 06:31:47 PM »
 ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2013, 06:34:32 PM »
My wife had a c section a week and a half ago, we went in on Saturday and left Tuesday. They said that was their procedure.

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2013, 06:35:26 PM »
I had C-Section, left after the 4th day and no baby doesn't go home with daddy. They stay at the hospital. Mine was with me except night time, she was in the nursery

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2013, 06:37:39 PM »
Asks dumb questions on bodybuilding board....proceeds to roll eyes at legitimate questions....

most of his questions don't seem dumb to me... more likely, a bunch of "experts" don't know the answer to a "basic" question and instead of looking dumb themselves, claim the question was dumb

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2013, 06:40:59 PM »
We had a mid-wife. In by 2pm my boy was born at 8pm, home with child by 10:30pm. He was an underwater birth. 9lb 6oz. Perfect then, perfect now. No anesthesia what so ever.

Under water, I don't get that. Do they use their gills for the first few breaths?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2013, 06:41:33 PM »
too late that bun is in the oven cooking..

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2013, 07:38:16 PM »

I have to agree.

Why don't you go  buy the book "What to expect when you're expecting" anabolic. It might help you and you may not come across as a young person who has no business having a kid.

With your current understanding of life, I would expect your kid to be dead within 2 months.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2013, 12:15:08 AM »
Solved.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2013, 12:20:00 AM »
is it worth getting hospitaliation insurance

Every mortal human being needs medical insurance...you will someday need it...

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2013, 12:25:26 AM »

I would go further and say he should not be in control of an innocent child...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2013, 12:34:35 AM »
is it worth getting hospitaliation insurance

Some women have their babies at home with the help of a midwife. In years past and probably sometimes still today,woman just squat down in the rice paddy and drop the baby out right there, sticks the baby on her tit and then goes right on picking rice. More civilized folks go to the hospital. You never know how things are going to work out. My mom was in labor for 52 hours. I was in the hospital for 3 months after I was born....it is a long and sad story.

If you show up when your woman is in labor, even if you don't have insurance, the hospital has to admit you. It is the law in the U.S.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2013, 12:40:36 AM »
Most moms do but yours just killed herself after giving birth to you. Hope this helps.
haha