Author Topic: Mark Dugdale off the juice  (Read 23493 times)

sean

• Getbig IV
Re: Mark Dugdale off the juice
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2005, 06:47:55 PM »
Not to sound like Im blowing Croatch here or anything, but he looks better than all three of those guys as a natural in most photos he's posted on here.  Croatch, post your pic standing next to Cutler to compare to that of Dugdale...

ssparty

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2006, 08:45:43 PM »
wow some of you must really be into bodybuilding to understand what an offseason is. ever heard of offseason. let me defin it for you. its called gaining some weight back to grow. meaning you arent as cut. ive done 3 shows and know that much. great idea btw why dont you post some of your own pics up lets take a look at what you got.

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2006, 09:03:53 PM »
great idea btw why dont you post some of your own pics up lets take a look at what you got.

gay.

SG  ::)

suckmymuscle

Re: Mark Dugdale off teh juice
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2006, 09:19:06 PM »
Jeremy Freeman  ::)

Don't fool yourself:Freeman is a HUGE dude. I've seen him in person.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2006, 07:18:24 PM »
Is he doing the Colorado pro?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2006, 07:25:06 PM »
i think it's hilarious that when a guy goes completely off of everything, training eating so much as well as drugs, and loses weight everyone points and says "look he was all drugs". some of the guys from the 80s are bigger than mark is in that picture and they've been retired for decades, so its a pretty safe bet he's off way more than just drugs to look like that.

and yes, mike morris is an example of someone who was built entirely on drugs. that's different.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2006, 08:20:02 PM »
Hey Crotch, why don't you start juicing and put these guys to shame. LOL. The decades of training they did has nothing to do with their size. Hell, a couple d-bol's and you're right there with them.  ::)
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2006, 08:23:41 PM »
  Don't fool yourself:Freeman is a HUGE dude. I've seen him in person.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

He looks like a football player ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2006, 08:52:37 PM »
He looks like a football player ::)

or a dodgeball player.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2006, 10:00:26 PM »
or a dodgeball player.

;D      ;D         ;D          ;D  Priceless. Was that a reference to the movie?

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2006, 10:33:35 PM »
Is he competing soon or not? CO pro next month?

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2006, 10:47:32 PM »
As someone already stated...they are in offseason shape.  They are both still on.....no doubt

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2006, 11:02:19 PM »
Hey Crotch, why don't you start juicing and put these guys to shame. LOL. The decades of training they did has nothing to do with their size. Hell, a couple d-bol's and you're right there with them.
I've trained for over a decade as well.  I'd bet I could attain Dugdales size with one cycle...easy.  I'm 215lbs not low bodyfat.  If someone bet me $10000, I'd bet I could gain an easy 25lbs of muscle in 6 months with drugs.  Putting me @240lbs at 5' 8".  I'm not saying my symmetry and proportions would change very much, but the lean mass would be easy.  Just a few pills, some shots, nothing more.
N

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2006, 11:40:05 PM »
brutal forearms

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2006, 11:57:00 PM »
Hahah.. He still has the wrist tag to Disneyland
I am a mini beast

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2006, 01:30:19 AM »
Does anyone else here see anything wrong with Mike's biceps in that second pic? Implants maybe??  ???

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2006, 07:47:51 AM »
brutal forearms

His forearms DON'T dwarf yours ::)

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2006, 05:48:58 PM »
u guys are dumb u see a pic and fight for the chance to rag on pros. who cares what they look like in one pic and btw mark looks thick in that pic. plus that pic was before the ironman which he looked amazing at and his arms looked well. get a life anyone can look small in a pic.  u can put people not even comparable in size next to each other and sometimes pics let them look similar. anyway stop hating. of course a guy like morris would look like shit right after coming off drugs he needs to give himself time to be able to get his body working natrualy again. 

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2006, 06:06:03 PM »
I've trained for over a decade as well.  I'd bet I could attain Dugdales size with one cycle...easy.  I'm 215lbs not low bodyfat.  If someone bet me $10000, I'd bet I could gain an easy 25lbs of muscle in 6 months with drugs.  Putting me @240lbs at 5' 8".  I'm not saying my symmetry and proportions would change very much, but the lean mass would be easy.  Just a few pills, some shots, nothing more.

Then do it man, a cycle of 6 months won't hurt you as long as you don't run any orals for over 8 weeks. I want to see you hit 240 with single digit bodyfat. You say your 215 with a decent amount of fat? I bet that puts you at about 185-190 in competition form. Think I'm crazy? diet down to competition bodyfat and see what you weigh. Once you do that, you will need to add 50 to 55 pounds of solid muscle in a mere 6 months. LOL.
 It's obvious you've never juiced before cause you have the mindset of many naturals that Steroids turn you into a freak overnight. I used to same the same thing before I ever did a cycle, and I, like you, was soooo wrong.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2006, 06:07:52 PM »
u guys are dumb u see a pic and fight for the chance to rag on pros. who cares what they look like in one pic and btw mark looks thick in that pic. plus that pic was before the ironman which he looked amazing at and his arms looked well. get a life anyone can look small in a pic.  u can put people not even comparable in size next to each other and sometimes pics let them look similar. anyway stop hating. of course a guy like morris would look like shit right after coming off drugs he needs to give himself time to be able to get his body working natrualy again. 

Meltdown.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2006, 08:15:51 PM »
Mark is SHORT AND FAT! Jeremy is TALL AND SKINNY! Mike is...JUST HORRIBLE! :(
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2006, 07:55:29 AM »
Mark is SHORT AND FAT! Jeremy is TALL AND SKINNY! Mike is...JUST HORRIBLE! :(

Mark wrote the book on mass, you weren't even in the appendix ::)