Author Topic: FBI announces arrest in ricin case  (Read 2979 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: FBI announces arrest in ricin case
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 07:56:30 PM »
Yeah because those Muslim countries are notorious for advocating peace, tolerance, equality and due process.  lol
lol, no comment from ahmed on that.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 10:39:26 PM »
lol, no comment from ahmed on that.

Crickets chirping, lol.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 11:06:52 PM »
Due process is actually something Islam brought about that European savages didn't know about. Innoscent until proven guilty is also a concept islam brought about. Wait what do we have today? Guilty until proven innoscent, arrested and jailed until proven innoscent? Yeah great american logic.

Just because Muslims today are not following islam and the countries are lead by secular dictatorships (that the US supported for decades mind I add) does not mean Islam advocates what some ignorants do.

I could talk about these things in detail, but it will go in one ear out the other.

What we have today is a george orwellian nightmare. Everything is opposite of what it actually is. What is evil is actually represented as good and what is good is maligned as evil. War is peace.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2013, 12:39:02 AM »
Due process is actually something Islam brought about that European savages didn't know about. Innoscent until proven guilty is also a concept islam brought about. Wait what do we have today? Guilty until proven innoscent, arrested and jailed until proven innoscent? Yeah great american logic.

Just because Muslims today are not following islam and the countries are lead by secular dictatorships (that the US supported for decades mind I add) does not mean Islam advocates what some ignorants do.

I could talk about these things in detail, but it will go in one ear out the other.

What we have today is a george orwellian nightmare. Everything is opposite of what it actually is. What is evil is actually represented as good and what is good is maligned as evil. War is peace.
WE huh?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2013, 12:43:27 AM »
WASHINGTON — The FBI said Wednesday it has arrested a Mississippi man "believed to be responsible'' for mailing letters that tested positive for poisonous ricin to President Obama, a senator and another official.

Did he post on Getbig?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2013, 01:23:58 AM »
Did he post on Getbig?
sources say his name is: Grant M.  He's known to go on rampages challenging people to fights or threatening them out of the blue.  No clue what that means to the investigation :D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2013, 05:15:27 AM »
Hey Ron can you get this fucking terrorist sympathizer THE FUCK OFF THESE BOARDS. Better yet turn this fuckers info over to the authorities. If I hear this fucking sub human piece of human feces say how some old atrocity make killing innocent Americans ok I'm gonna have an actual meltdown.

Hey Assmed GTFO of western society if you hate it so much you pussy coward terrorist enabler mother fucker. You should be banned for even mentioning Boston you devil worshipping turd. Take your family to one of those great Islam countries you love so I can root for them to get hit by an IED made by your own dirty people.
$

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2013, 06:08:53 AM »

Why don't you move to one of these Islamic states?  If its such a paradise on earth why aren't you there right now?  Seriously, what's stopping you? If you hate western society, do us a favor and leave.  It's obvious that you don't want to contribute.  We don't need you and you won't be missed.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2013, 06:09:40 AM »
Hey Ron can you get this fucking terrorist sympathizer THE FUCK OFF THESE BOARDS. Better yet turn this fuckers info over to the authorities. If I hear this fucking sub human piece of human feces say how some old atrocity make killing innocent Americans ok I'm gonna have an actual meltdown.

Hey Assmed GTFO of western society if you hate it so much you pussy coward terrorist enabler mother fucker. You should be banned for even mentioning Boston you devil worshipping turd. Take your family to one of those great Islam countries you love so I can root for them to get hit by an IED made by your own dirty people.

"Assmed" 

;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2013, 08:13:32 AM »

I'm for free speech on Getbig.  Don't ban him because I want to be able to give him shit. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2013, 10:50:57 AM »
American terrorism and this was just 2003:

Oh wait weapons of mass destruction? Ooops they didn't exist, Israel gave you the wrong intel! Yes the intel for weapons of mass destruction actually came from Israel. I bet most people don't even know that.

Oh wait, Iraq was responsible for 911? Oh no it wasn't oops. Over a million people dead later. It's not 'terrorism', because its americans 'liberating' others  ::) RIIIGHT

Let me help you: It's not terrorism because those people aren't white and have no political power.

Hope that helped. :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2013, 10:52:40 AM »
This may be the guy.  No joke.

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.