Author Topic: Congrats to OneMoreRep for becoming a mod  (Read 14295 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Congrats to OneMoreRep for becoming a mod
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2013, 05:32:38 PM »
Excellent news, we shall march forward in a new age of peace and brotherhood (no homo).

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2013, 05:34:07 PM »
Well, nice to see that you defend the hatred in Lulu's posts in this thread for OMR.....The Jewish hatred?  The references to my mother being gang-raped?

I had a different view of you Stella. There really isn't any defending these lulu posts......is there?

Did I say I defended the content of the post re: the Jewish comments?  No.  I didn't read any mother gang rape reference.  I don't always read entire posts depending on content, length and board posted on.

Where did I say I defend a gang rape post?

When you asked me my opinion on lulu told you that I believe she is who I said she is and that she has strong opinions on certain subjects and when confronted or attacked may tear someone a new one.  

I also said she is capable of neutralizing if Ron requests and all parties do the same.

As most are aware, opinions in the last posts may or may not be hers.
R

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: April 18, 2013, 05:38:41 PM »
Did I say I defended the content of her post re: the Jewish comments?  No.  I didn't read any mother gang rape reference.  I don't always read entire posts depending on content, length and board posted on.
Where did I say I defend a gang rape post?

When you asked me my opinion on lulu told you that I believe she is who I said she is and that she has strong opinions on certain subjects and when confronted or attacked may tear someone a new one.   

I also said she is capable of neutralizing if Ron requests and all parties do the same.

As most are aware, opinions in the last posts may or may not be hers.

Well, if you didn't read the posts....then why comment?

I see lulu has deleted the posts.....but luckily they were quoted.

Go back and read them before defending someone?

It's clear Ron and OneMoreRep haven't read them either.

Lulu posted Shizzo's address and place of work.  Then posted a bunch of anti-Jewish hatred and stuff about my mother being gang-raped.

Read it before you comment?

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #128 on: April 18, 2013, 05:45:10 PM »

Lulu posted Shizzo's address and place of work.  Then posted a bunch of anti-Jewish hatred and stuff about my mother being gang-raped.

Stella only knows lulu as w8m8, which is female and is the one Ron knows.

However, DD/woten also used the lulu account and is the one who made the last few posts towards you and even admitted to it. Therefore, all Stella said was that Lulu (as the female poster/w8m8) has a history of not backing down unless Ron tells her to and the other party has to agree. Stella never said she "agrees with what lulu said" or anything like that. She just explains how lulu/w8m8 acted/posted on here. Matter of fact, she didn't even read what woten/lulu said.

Once again man, you are melting down. Not everyone is like Shitzo and will lick your nuts as long as you are buddy buddy with them.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: April 18, 2013, 05:47:33 PM »
Stella only knows lulu as w8m8, which is female and is the one Ron knows.

However, DD/woten also used the lulu account and is the one who made the last few posts towards you and even admitted to it. Therefore, all Stella said was that Lulu (as the female poster/w8m8) has a history of not backing down unless Ron tells her to and the other party has to agree. Stella never said she "agrees with what lulu said" or anything like that. She just explains how lulu/w8m8 acted/posted on here. Matter of fact, she didn't even read what woten/lulu said.

Once again man, you are melting down. Not everyone is like Shitzo and will lick your nuts as long as you are buddy buddy with them.

Who is Woten?? And why would lulu let someone else use her account to bash me and insult my family?  You even agreed with me family is off limits?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 18, 2013, 05:54:32 PM »
Of course I don't agree with personal info being posted. 

What do you mean if I didn't read all the posts don't comment?  I thought you asked me to comment?  Maybe I misunderstood your question and/or you misunderstood my answer?

R

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: April 18, 2013, 05:56:50 PM »
Who is Woten?? And why would lulu let someone else use her account to bash me and insult my family?  You even agreed with me family is off limits?

Woten is an older poster who used to get into it with fat panda. He also went by the name Dan Duchaine.

He was TO'd but was a hilarious poster back in his day. He and avesher made fat panda melt worse than Hiroshima

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: April 18, 2013, 05:58:56 PM »
Of course I don't agree with personal info being posted.  

What do you mean if I didn't read all the posts don't comment?  I thought you asked me to comment?  Maybe I misunderstood your question and/or you misunderstood my answer?

Its very simple Stella. You claimed to know lulu (That's since changed to now only knowing W8M8)....but like Chaos and Ron none of you have actually met her?

I asked you what you thought of lulu's posts about my mother/ family today in this thread?  You said I know & back lulu....and then said you never read the entire posts she made?

I cannot make it any more simple.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 18, 2013, 06:09:08 PM »
Its very simple Stella. You claimed to know lulu (That's since changed to now only knowing W8M8)....but like Chaos and Ron none of you have actually met her?

I asked you what you thought of lulu's posts about my mother/ family today in this thread?  You said I know & back lulu....and then said you never read the entire posts she made?

Grant I apologize i must not be clear in my posts or you are misinterpreting/misunderstanding them.   And I am obviously not reading yours as you intend because when you revisit them they seem to have different meanings, at least to me.

So in light of that I once again congratulate Omr on his modship. The end.
R

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2013, 06:30:33 PM »
Good person, good choice

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2013, 06:31:41 PM »
Good job man, you showed some skills and cool headedness in the lulu/booty thread. Congrats.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2013, 06:35:54 PM »
Geezus holy fuck in a hand basket.  Can we just drop the whole Lulu thing????  Everyone is as guilty as the other when it comes to things they do and say on here.  I don't agree with it, but if LuLu doesn't want to post a pic with a sign are we really going to have 10,000 posts with name calling?  This was supposed to be a nice thread for OMR and his love gun.

Next person that derails a fucking thread with this bullshit will have to answer the "Captain Death" ChiroFlex and his buttocks of fury.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2013, 06:37:21 PM »

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2013, 06:38:19 PM »

Now Grant, you got this all backwards. You asked Ron to take a look at what all Lulu said. Stella posted a little afterward saying that she knows Lulu and that Lulu is rough around the edges sometimes with words and doesn't back down unless Ron says to,etc..She never said that she "backs" Lulu on anything said.

You next quoted Stella asking what she thinks of what Lulu said about your mom/anti-semitism/etc and why she doesn't take up for you. Then deletions of posts by you and her occur due to misunderstanding and you start writing novels to Stella asking her why she doesn't take your side,etc when she never picked a side except saying she knows lulu/W8M8..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2013, 06:40:08 PM »
Geezus holy fuck in a hand basket.  Can we just drop the whole Lulu thing????  Everyone is as guilty as the other when it comes to things they do and say on here.  I don't agree with it, but if LuLu doesn't want to post a pic with a sign are we really going to have 10,000 posts with name calling?  This was supposed to be a nice thread for OMR and his love gun.

Next person that derails a fucking thread with this bullshit will have to answer the "Captain Death" ChiroFlex and his buttocks of fury.
Only after OMR finishes packing Chiros amazing fudge launcher.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2013, 06:45:15 PM »

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2013, 06:46:24 PM »
Jeez Nails that is totally disgusting! You can't even see the striations in her glutes. ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2013, 06:49:42 PM »
lol   ;D

Jeez Nails that is totally disgusting! You can't even see the striations in her glutes. ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2013, 06:55:21 PM »

Beat me to it, lol.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 18, 2013, 06:57:54 PM »

In the words of One More Rep:

4, 1, 3, 2, 1, 1....

5 (BARF!!!!)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #145 on: April 18, 2013, 07:00:16 PM »
NEW ERA IS UPON US 1MR IS HINDABUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: April 18, 2013, 07:03:42 PM »
Now Grant, you got this all backwards. You asked Ron to take a look at what all Lulu said. Stella posted a little afterward saying that she knows Lulu and that Lulu is rough around the edges sometimes with words and doesn't back down unless Ron says to,etc..She never said that she "backs" Lulu on anything said.

You next quoted Stella asking what she thinks of what Lulu said about your mom/anti-semitism/etc and why she doesn't take up for you. Then deletions of posts by you and her occur due to misunderstanding and you start writing novels to Stella asking her why she doesn't take your side,etc when she never picked a side except saying she knows lulu/W8M8..

Lulu is banned.  Just spoke to Ron.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2013, 08:43:21 PM »
I thought this saga had ended..

Getbig will always be GetBig..

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #148 on: April 18, 2013, 10:08:33 PM »

I am not Fat Panda. Not really into Kit-Kats.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #149 on: April 18, 2013, 10:10:45 PM »