Author Topic: Steven Seagal - Truth or Lies?  (Read 16978 times)

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
Steven Seagal - Liar?
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2017, 10:29:13 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Steven Seagal - Liar?
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2017, 11:19:12 AM »
 I've met Segal, he's a large framed man with a gigantic head

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2017, 12:17:20 PM »
Rob sneider tells a funny story about segal on the Howard stern show I think the clip is on YouTube.  There's also a funny story about him crapping his pants after being choked out on a film set.  I like his movies but he'd get his ass kicked by a real fighter who doesn't cooperate with his throws and what not.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2017, 12:56:26 PM »
Rob sneider tells a funny story about segal on the Howard stern show I think the clip is on YouTube.  There's also a funny story about him crapping his pants after being choked out on a film set.  I like his movies but he'd get his ass kicked by a real fighter who doesn't cooperate with his throws and what not.

Wasnt it old timer "Judo" Gene LeBell who choked out Segal?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2017, 01:13:02 PM »
He is a fat fuck.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2017, 01:34:31 PM »
Wasnt it old timer "Judo" Gene LeBell who choked out Segal?
ah yes...that's the one.  Funny story!

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2017, 01:39:11 PM »
Wow, lots of love for Seagal in this thread.  ;D

Great posts.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2017, 11:35:56 PM »
He is a fat fuck.

He is a old fat fuck, but let see how you look when you are at his age? He is 65 old millionaire, and you are? Stupid red neck brat who owns just about your piss stained underwear. You are still in the age when your parents buy all your clothes, so what exactly you have to brag about?  ;D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2017, 12:40:58 AM »
I was in Dairy Queen last week getting an ice cream cone with his cousin. Said he was arrogant and a bully, especially to family/
"

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2017, 12:42:08 AM »
He is a old fat fuck, but let see how you look when you are at his age? He is 65 old millionaire, and you are? Stupid red neck brat who owns just about your piss stained underwear. You are still in the age when your parents buy all your clothes, so what exactly you have to brag about?  ;D
I am older than you.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2017, 03:49:10 AM »

Ah to be fair, seagal has been fat for quite some time now.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Exposing lies of Steven Seagal...
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2017, 09:16:50 PM »
Just shut the fuck up and watch it  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Found this funny little video...
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2017, 07:17:00 PM »
Just shut the fuck up and watch it  ;D

139 views, 0 comments. That's funny, because it shows Seagal in neutral or perhaps in the positive point of view. It is a reality movie, including some fine art of karate. Mr great pretender is learning some karate? Well, life is learning for those, who have a brains  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Exposing lies of Steven Seagal...
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2017, 06:51:41 PM »
Just shut the fuck up and watch it  ;D

;D

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2017, 07:04:35 PM »
This could be a first......Pathetic OP, has to bump his own thread multiple times.

SYMPATHY BUMP  :-X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2017, 07:15:03 PM »
This could be a first......Pathetic OP, has to bump his own thread multiple times.

sympathy bump??

the post has thread has been up for only an hour, yet yours only get responses because most people are telling you to fuck off
"

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2017, 07:16:26 PM »
sympathy bump??

the post has thread has been up for only an hour, yet yours only get responses because most people are telling you to fuck off
An hour? Might want to check again.  ;)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2017, 09:17:15 PM »

Point is that you guys never waste an opportunity to throw crap towards to Seagal, but when he is shown in positive point of view, you guys has nothing to say. It seem to that you guys are here mainly to prove, that getbig is just a playgroud of morons and internet bullies  ;D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2017, 09:39:06 PM »
Point is that you guys never waste an opportunity to throw crap towards to Seagal, but when he is shown in positive point of view, you guys has nothing to say. It seem to that you guys are here mainly to prove, that getbig is just a playgroud of morons and internet bullies  ;D

Although that does happen on here, the clip is kinda sleepy. Seagal comes off as a nice guy. Cool. I thought we'd see him fight or something, haha.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2017, 10:37:30 PM »
Although that does happen on here, the clip is kinda sleepy. Seagal comes off as a nice guy. Cool. I thought we'd see him fight or something, haha.

If you have any interest for martial arts, it is quite educational, if that word is familiar to you  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2017, 07:10:40 AM »
Point is that you guys never waste an opportunity to throw crap towards to Seagal, but when he is shown in positive point of view, you guys has nothing to say. It seem to that you guys are here mainly to prove, that getbig is just a playgroud of morons and internet bullies  ;D

It's never late to change.

Seagal was arrogant and a bully to his family in his younger years, maybe he has matured now that he is pushing 70?

He has never been a humble respectful martial artist, harming stuntmen and actors on set, lying about his accolades etc.

1:05 He(Bruce Lee) knew that i grew up in Asia and that i had a son etc...

Stevens son was born 1975

Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2017, 08:54:51 AM »

Seagal was arrogant and a bully to his family in his younger years, maybe he has matured now that he is pushing 70?

He has never been a humble respectful martial artist, harming stuntmen and actors on set, lying about his accolades etc.

Haha!  That video is great - who knew it was possible to pack so many easily demonstrable falsehoods into a 3 minute clip!?  Hahahaa!

T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2017, 09:16:07 AM »
I was in Dairy Queen last week getting an ice cream cone with his cousin. Said he was arrogant and a bully, especially to family/

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2017, 08:14:17 PM »

Or that is what you have heard or read from the media, which tell you what you want to hear because they are selling bullshit for living. But what is truth? Seagal is an actor, and thousands of different kind of morons (read reporters ) want to interview him because of that. To sell his ridiculous movies he has a need to be an interesting character, so he tell them loads of bullshit JUST LIKE ANY OTHER ACTOR. But he didn't realize that there will be the internet and internet morons who, and that his tall tales will bite him in the ass  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2017, 08:56:26 PM »
Or that is what you have heard or read from the media, which tell you what you want to hear because they are selling bullshit for living. But what is truth? Seagal is an actor, and thousands of different kind of morons (read reporters ) want to interview him because of that. To sell his ridiculous movies he has a need to be an interesting character, so he tell them loads of bullshit JUST LIKE ANY OTHER ACTOR. But he didn't realize that there will be the internet and internet morons who, and that his tall tales will bite him in the ass  ;D

Gh15=Steven seagull