Author Topic: orals and appetite  (Read 2958 times)

nextgen

• Getbig II
orals and appetite
« on: April 17, 2013, 07:45:38 AM »
im using superdrol at 20mg, been on 1 week and have had no appetite the last few days, today is real bad, can barely get any food down, lot of stomach acid etc, this has happened before when running dbol.. why is this? should i just drop the orals?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: orals and appetite
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 11:52:16 AM »
Certain orals give me acid reflux issues and ruin my appetite.  Anadrol and Dbol seem to ruin my appetite and Anadrol gives me bad acid reflux.  Other orals like Var and Tbol don't give me any problems at all.

You can try to take your orals with food if that helps.  I know that Anadrol ruins my appetite no matter how i take it, so i just deal with it.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 01:46:00 PM »
take ghrp6 it will make u want food but u will feel probably drowsy tired all the time from the combination with superdrol i remember i felt like that. maaan wher did u snag dat der superdrol... the best steroid in the world lol... i miss superdrol...

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2013, 02:39:35 PM »
superdrols pretty well known for causing appetite issues iirc.

i remember when i was taking tbol i'd always get a lot of heartburn too. so yeah it's pretty standard side effects for orals. up to you whether or not to drop em but i wouldn't stay on superdrol too long anyways, fucks up your liver big time from what i hear.

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 01:02:22 PM »
Side note here I was trying out some liq formulas for Oral Solutions of Dbol, drol, anavar.... you have to use PEG 300 in the var and drol...
Wow it tastes like I was eating cat turd holy poooop it was bad had to add some flavoring to get it down almost hurled one day...
Also liquid

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 01:05:01 PM »
Side note here I was trying out some liquid formulas for Oral Solutions of Dbol, drol, anavar.... you have to use PEG 300 in the var and drol...
Wow it tastes like I was eating cat turd holy poooop it was bad had to add some flavoring to get it down almost hurled one day...
Also liquid dbol since I started taking it 1 week is killing my throat not pleasant.  I'll make it for people the liquid version but damn its rough...
Thats how you know a true bodybuilder willing to do what is needed to get large!

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 05:00:33 PM »
im using superdrol at 20mg, been on 1 week and have had no appetite the last few days, today is real bad, can barely get any food down, lot of stomach acid etc, this has happened before when running dbol.. why is this? should i just drop the orals?

Superdrol will def throw your appetite off. Overload is right take something more mild like Tbol or var and you will eat big! Tbol really gave me a appetite. maybe I was just training harder but it def did not mess with my appetite. Superdrol,M1T,drol, oral Tren all of these will ruin your appetite. It could be the acid reflux but a big thing is the toxicity of the orals. I know people like me who can run anadrol and feel great and get no sides except major muscle gains and then some guys get super sick after 2 days. same with superdrol some guys can't handle it. M1T is probably the worst side effect wise but if you are one of those guys who's bodys can handle these harsh drugs they really work well! Real well!Superdrol will get you jacked if it is high quality. If you get too many side effects from these orals don't use them,find something milder. The worst is being on cycle and not being able to train because you get sick right away or you get a painfull vial that gives you a knot and the flu. No shame is running mild cycles. Mild cycles will not throw your training off. The main thing is working out at least 5 days a week. some guys get on a heavy cycle and get sick or get a bad shot and they cabn barely get in the gym and the gear goes to waste. no your limitations.