Author Topic: Women don't like BBs: why?  (Read 45997 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Women don't like BBs: why?
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2005, 11:02:04 PM »
Yes girls like em lean.

619Rules

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2005, 11:34:33 PM »
Women like men that are ....................... wealthy.......................................

This leaves out about 99% of the bb population.

MOS

There you go-I fixed it for you!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2005, 11:52:56 PM »
Yes girls like em lean.

Now, now, Onlyme, not the "concentration-camp" look, but rather more like the "Desperate Housewives" gardner "hunk" look...

Why...why...a look one could actually achieve with just LIMITED all-natural BB!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2005, 12:32:09 AM »
They don't BB's because they kill people

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2005, 12:18:57 AM »
http://teenadvice.about.com/library/weekly/aa122602b.htm

Ahh! My favorite thing about a guy's body (besides his smile) is his arms! I compelty love arms... but I don't like big buff guys either. It grosses me out. Plus, it shows that most of there life is devoted to weightlifting and I don't want to be involved with some one when that's like all they do. A toned guy is nice.

CLUB121LDR

I just found the above post on the linked site.  Maybe some women feel they won't be able to be the center of attention of the bodybuilder boyfriend.  Also, some may feel that they won't be able to push their boyfriend around (manipulate him) if he's that big & strong. 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2005, 12:29:25 AM »
Bodybuilders don't even like bodybuilders.  Why should women?   ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2005, 12:31:30 AM »
if you were ugly before u started lifting weights, then you are still ugly after you got big.  point is... women like a face more then anything. i have a friend that his huge and he gets tons of pussy.
real men= no rubbers

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2005, 12:40:52 AM »
Bodybuilders don't even like bodybuilders.

you were saying?
I am a mini beast

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2005, 12:59:41 AM »
Most bodybuilders are selfish, narcissistic, egocentric assholes, and women who know a thing or two realize that.  And quite a few posters on Getbig validate that presumption on a daily basis.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2005, 01:08:15 AM »
There are all kinds of sluts for all kinds of physiques. Unless you look like Quasimodo, you shouldn't find it too hard to fuck some chicks. Bodybuilder physiques might not be popular amongst the mainstream, but there are many devoted sluts that would love to suck and fuck a big muscle man.
"Shut the F up and train"

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2005, 01:09:37 AM »
Bodybuilders don't even like bodybuilders.  Why should women?   ;D

True.

Most bodybuilders are selfish, narcissistic, egocentric assholes

Funny.......you could have said those very same things about some women.   :o

hmmmmmm.

Daniel, I think we have irony here.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2005, 01:15:31 AM »
Funny.......you could have said those very same things about some women.   :o

hmmmmmm.

Daniel, I think we have irony here.....

DIV

Yes, unfortunately you are correct. :(  Perhaps the lesson is that many bodybuilders are rather like women in that respect.....  and you know what they say about like charges repelling.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2005, 01:40:16 AM »
Yes, unfortunately you are correct. :(  Perhaps the lesson is that many bodybuilders are rather like women in that respect.....  and you know what they say about like charges repelling.

That's why I can't take bodybuilder seriously........the femmenine attributes....

Sometimes worse than a woman.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2005, 01:48:31 AM »
This is bullshit. I have a mate who is massive and we go to clubs a bit. For every woman who reckons he's too big, there must be at least one who wants to root him cause of his size. I sit back and watch them looking at him and talking to each other about him. They feel his arms and shoulders up all the time.

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2005, 07:04:12 AM »
look if you guys are lifting to get pussy you are in it for the wrong reasons. If a girl dosent like a big guy than she is not in to you get over it find someone who is. I am engaged to a girl who is in to the real big vascular guys not some little pretty boy that is going to get pushed around.

WHEN THE GIRLS LIKE YOUR MUSCLES ITS TIME TO GO BACK TO THE GYM

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2005, 07:16:09 AM »
WHEN THE GIRLS LIKE YOUR MUSCLES ITS TIME TO GO BACK TO THE GYM

H  A  R  D  C  O  R  E

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2005, 07:25:16 AM »
In a recent issue of PLAYBOY magazine (October issue, I think), one of the playmates was interviewed about her likes & dislikes.  Her first listed "dislike" was "weightlifters."  This sentiment seems to be true for many women.  Why do you think this is the case?  Do women fear BBs being able to overpower them?  Do they just not like the look?  Are they picking up the social stigma that has long existed that disapproves of bodybuilders?  Are they getting their views from the media, which tends to promote the skinny, smaller-built look on male stars?  Or have too many had bad experiences with men who are livin' large?  Any ideas? 

oh c-mon people...

It's playboy...  90% of the guys reading it are either skinny little teenagers or middle aged non-bodybuilding men. It would completely destroy the fantasy for those guys if she said that bodybuilders turned her on.

get it?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2005, 07:37:53 AM »
Just watch Hef operate.  There's no bodybuilder that could walk in the same room with him and feel superior.  He knows his role too well.  He created it, along with the rest of his unique reality, himself.  Because of that, Hef doesn't give a f**k, and he does so with unbelievable class.  Bodybuilders care about TOO Goddamn much.

Jeff,

We all create our own role. Some just do a better job. :)

Aside from a lot of the above mentioned reasons...

Maybe a few of them have hooked up with guys on heavy cycles and inadequate estrogen blockers. ::)

Serge218

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2005, 07:59:12 AM »
Facts are facts.  Women find pro bodybuilders repulsive.  We all know this fact but bodybuilding fans respect the work the athletes put in to develop their physiques.  Fitness models and a small segment of women find the pro bodybuilding physique attractive but a majority of women think a man that is 5’10, and weighs 260 with 6% body fat looks stupid.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2005, 08:08:40 AM »
Facts are facts.  Women find pro bodybuilders repulsive.  We all know this fact but bodybuilding fans respect the work the athletes put in to develop their physiques.  Fitness models and a small segment of women find the pro bodybuilding physique attractive but a majority of women think a man that is 5’10, and weighs 260 with 6% body fat looks stupid.
sounds like a bodybuilder kicked "serge" off a bench and sat him in the water fountain.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

luv2lift

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2005, 10:18:54 AM »
I'm a woman.  I love them!!!
There are idiots everywhere in every corner of the world.
The bodybuilder's I've dated alway treated me decently.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2005, 12:37:25 PM »
I have a theory:

bodybuilders = asian women

All white dudes want to try out an asian woman... just to see what it's like.  Most chicks wanna see what it would be like to be with a bullgod.  Not neccessarily forever... but for a while.

I had an ex who dated a little gymnast, then a balleron (read: tiny male ballerina)... two months with me and she thought Pudzianowski was the hottest man on the planet... besides me.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2005, 12:40:57 PM »
In a recent issue of PLAYBOY magazine (October issue, I think), one of the playmates was interviewed about her likes & dislikes.  Her first listed "dislike" was "weightlifters."  This sentiment seems to be true for many women.  Why do you think this is the case?  Do women fear BBs being able to overpower them?  Do they just not like the look?  Are they picking up the social stigma that has long existed that disapproves of bodybuilders?  Are they getting their views from the media, which tends to promote the skinny, smaller-built look on male stars?  Or have too many had bad experiences with men who are livin' large?  Any ideas? 

Darwinian fitness predicts, that women, are attracted to athletic and fit men. However, the deformed muscularity, of the pros, makes them look like their sick-which they are-and women look for signes of health on their mates. Extreme muscularity is not attractive because it is a sign tha there's something wrong with that man. Did my explanation help you?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2005, 01:02:16 PM »
Just watch Hef operate.  There's no bodybuilder that could walk in the same room with him and feel superior. 

That is why three out the 5 blonde "girlfriends" he has were cheating on him.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2005, 01:05:23 PM »
I'm a woman.  I love them!!!
There are idiots everywhere in every corner of the world.
The bodybuilder's I've dated alway treated me decently.

Thanks for the input, "brianX IFBB PRO."