Author Topic: IFBB Fitness Pro Trish Warren day in the life with 2 children  (Read 5970 times)

dustin

Re: IFBB Fitness Pro Trish Warren day in the life with 2 children
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 10:51:15 AM »
Okay. But then what about the persistent rumors/theorise that a lot of top pros only end up having girls, no boys.

I don't know what causes that, because AFAIK the sex is determined by when you bang and impregnate your woman during ovulation. However, from what I've seen in real life it's been 100% girls that all my juicer friends have had. I don't know any juicers IRL who have baby boys. My bro just had his second girl, about 5 guys in the last year at my gym have all had girls, etc. I really think it's more than just a bodybuilding myth, but I don't know how or why it happens.

My wife just had her first ultrasound which showed a higher heartbeat and they say that's indicative of a girl. When we're able to find out the sex, I'll be sure to post it. But I have a very, very strong feeling it's going to be a girl. I'd love any healthy baby, but I'm planning on it being a girl. When we're able to find out the sex I'll post it up.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 12:04:34 PM »
For fuck's sake, you're an idiot.

This is by far the dumbest post of the year.

You clearly lack any command of human physiology.

Go back to packing little bags in your factory,

"1"
:D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 12:10:47 PM »
Vince
tell vissy it
is poop not
a baby

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2013, 12:11:44 PM »
The only one that lifts on this site is Ron around 6 days a week, maybe chaos once about every two weeks and me once about every 4 weeks, Calvin doesnt lift anymore. Trish does she even have custody?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2013, 04:16:51 PM »
My computer freezes up everytime I click on an MD vid
"

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 09:03:18 PM »
Vince
tell vissy it
is poop not
a baby

LMAO

how did I miss this gem? lol

Maddy with the zinger once again

:D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2013, 09:21:06 PM »
I don't know what causes that, because AFAIK the sex is determined by when you bang and impregnate your woman during ovulation. However, from what I've seen in real life it's been 100% girls that all my juicer friends have had. I don't know any juicers IRL who have baby boys. My bro just had his second girl, about 5 guys in the last year at my gym have all had girls, etc. I really think it's more than just a bodybuilding myth, but I don't know how or why it happens.

My wife just had her first ultrasound which showed a higher heartbeat and they say that's indicative of a girl. When we're able to find out the sex, I'll be sure to post it. But I have a very, very strong feeling it's going to be a girl. I'd love any healthy baby, but I'm planning on it being a girl. When we're able to find out the sex I'll post it up.

Thats fucking creepy man. You'd think your balls bounce back close to 100% at some point but apparently not. I just hope that this is just a correlation of some sorts and not an actual causation.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2013, 10:26:11 PM »

Top pro stan mcquay just had a boy recently and this is his 2nd boy with his wife so it can happen :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2013, 01:54:28 AM »
she's getting a stale as branch.  gina aliotti and heather mae french had better segments. 

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2013, 02:02:10 AM »
All the juice heads I know had girls.....

There is something to it!
Mr. AZ 2003

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2013, 03:43:00 AM »
All the juice heads I know had girls.....

There is something to it!

It seems to be very true. Look at post top tier 1 and 2 and some of 3 pros

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2013, 10:23:08 AM »
Juan Morel did have a son

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2013, 10:24:35 AM »
Vince
tell vissy it
is poop not
a baby

Outstanding!   ;D

dustin

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2013, 10:35:14 AM »
Thats fucking creepy man. You'd think your balls bounce back close to 100% at some point but apparently not. I just hope that this is just a correlation of some sorts and not an actual causation.

I'm not an expert on testicles, but it's not something that keeps me up at night either. Nothing to sweat.

Top pro stan mcquay just had a boy recently and this is his 2nd boy with his wife so it can happen :D

Awesome. Last time I heard he's doing pretty decent training celebrities and selling juice to them. Glad to hear his family is growing and doing well. I would never wish infertility on anyone. The uncertainty is too much to deal with. I'm positive we're having a daughter this time around, but we plan on having a couple more and I wouldn't mind a couple of boys too.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2013, 12:13:17 PM »
juicers only have girls?

fuck that's stupid.

i ran 7g/wk and produced two boys after 2 hcg shots and barely a couple weeks 'off'.. surely didn't have enough time for the 1/2 lives of the AAS to clear out.

big, healthy, smart, boys, btw...

dustin

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2013, 12:18:55 PM »
juicers only have girls?

fuck that's stupid.

i ran 7g/wk and produced two boys after 2 hcg shots and barely a couple weeks 'off'.. surely didn't have enough time for the 1/2 lives of the AAS to clear out.

big, healthy, smart, boys, btw...

So that's 1 person in your anecdote and no controls. That's no more scientific or valid than what anyone else is saying, and no one's making any bold or serious claims. Just anecdotes like yours.

I wrote this off for years until I started training with all of the juicers at the gyms I go to. And all of them have girls, none have boys. I absolutely abhor bro science and wive's tales, but there's something to this that we just haven't identified yet. I'm the first person to shoot claims like this down but I can't explain why it seems to be true. I'd like to know if it's just a coincidence or not.

Happy to know that you've got two healthy little fellas. I'm hoping to have one or two in the next few years as well, but one thing at a time. Wife's still in the end of her first trimester so plenty of time to plan for that later!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2013, 11:49:48 PM »
Well Arnold did have  2  3 sons and 1 daughter so it might have something to do with rhino level dosages and never going of   :-\
all drugs - TPPIIP

Notsonicemom

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2013, 05:41:23 PM »
Juan Morel did have a son

and he killed the poor thing

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2013, 05:59:44 PM »
Oddly enough, all my juicehead friends have girls.

Definitely something going on here.

8)