Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
January 16, 2017, 07:53:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting TRT  (Read 492 times)
Pneumothorax
Getbig II

« on: January 14, 2017, 03:00:54 AM »

So starting TRT, mid 30s.  Test has gone from 300 when I tested in 2012 and primary care doc told me don't worry about it, to 215 and 235 in the last month.  Free test is consistently in the 80s.  So I started at a male wellness clinic and the Doc there started me on Test cyp 130 every week and HCG 250 units 1 time a week, but I have to try to bill insurance myself and I have to come in weekly until we get the dosage correct and then maybe do an implant.  New primary doc is offering test cyp 200mg bi weekly, but seems like he's pretty ignorant about TRT, like when I asked what test level he is shooting for he said "Well anything as long as it's in the normal range".  Primary doc also doesn't offer any HCG, haven't asked about anti estrogen but I'm assuming he would probably not give that either. 

I guess my main thing at this point is the cost, I have to try to bill insurance myself for the male wellness clinic or pay $35-50 per week for the test shot and $9 for the HCG.  Primary doc may be able to bill for me but the staff is retarded and doesn't know if it's covered until they try to bill. 

My question, is the HCG shot really necessary or beneficial? Is being able to get an anti estrogen prescribed worth it or are they easy enough to get black market if my primary Doc won't give it?
Report to moderator   Logged
equipoise
Getbig III

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 07:24:26 AM »

So starting TRT, mid 30s.  Test has gone from 300 when I tested in 2012 and primary care doc told me don't worry about it, to 215 and 235 in the last month.  Free test is consistently in the 80s.  So I started at a male wellness clinic and the Doc there started me on Test cyp 130 every week and HCG 250 units 1 time a week, but I have to try to bill insurance myself and I have to come in weekly until we get the dosage correct and then maybe do an implant.  New primary doc is offering test cyp 200mg bi weekly, but seems like he's pretty ignorant about TRT, like when I asked what test level he is shooting for he said "Well anything as long as it's in the normal range".  Primary doc also doesn't offer any HCG, haven't asked about anti estrogen but I'm assuming he would probably not give that either.  

I guess my main thing at this point is the cost, I have to try to bill insurance myself for the male wellness clinic or pay $35-50 per week for the test shot and $9 for the HCG.  Primary doc may be able to bill for me but the staff is retarded and doesn't know if it's covered until they try to bill.  

My question, is the HCG shot really necessary or beneficial? Is being able to get an anti estrogen prescribed worth it or are they easy enough to get black market if my primary Doc won't give it?

If cash is short you can skip the HCG for a while, not gonna die, but generally I feel a lot better with HCG, read a few articles about how the testes produce other hormones other than test that are good for health.

You can buy generic AI from tons of online sites, a lot of pharmacies in the world like turkey india etc. they sell this stuff OTC, PM me and I can give info if you need
Pneumothorax
Getbig II

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 04:32:31 AM »

Thanks for the advice.  I'm thinking I'm going to stick with the male wellness clinic for now and see what happens.  I do like the HCG shot, I've gotten it twice now and it really does improve my mood and motivation.
theworm
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 08:35:38 PM »

Vial of 10 cc test without insurance is 85 bucks

you are gay.
StackedDec
Getbig II

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 09:31:46 PM »

Worm you mean 25 bucks lol

Seriously though last sale I got 3 vials for 21 each plus shipping, it was 85 for 3 10ml vials of 250mg/ml enanth
theworm
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #5 on: Today at 06:05:51 AM »

Worm you mean 25 bucks lol

Seriously though last sale I got 3 vials for 21 each plus shipping, it was 85 for 3 10ml vials of 250mg/ml enanth

I got the name brand.   But yeah, shouldn't be costing him 59 a week!

you are gay.
Pneumothorax
Getbig II

« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:03:28 PM »

Vial of 10 cc test without insurance is 85 bucks

So I went to the pharmacy here in my town and apparently the cash price cost of 200mg vial of Test Cyp is ~$48.  Still seems high.  The male wellness clinic offers package deals if I pay for a bunch of shots up front which can get the price down to about $38 per week test+hcg.  It's not that I don't have the money, I just would rather get the insurance to pay for it as long as it's roughly equal service.  So, this week I'm going to go into the PCP and get his injection see how much it costs copay+what insurance doesn't cover, and still do the HCG shot and the other 130mg shot at the TRT clinic.

I'll be completely honest that HCG shot is pretty damn nice, I got one on Friday and I was feeling pretty outstanding for about 48 hours.  I can definitely tell when that wears off.
StackedDec
Getbig II

« Reply #7 on: Today at 01:49:11 PM »

Probably not worth it to order it online, but 250mg of test enan or cyp a week cost me 3 dollars.  Hcg would be 10 at most.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!