Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 01, 2014, 05:37:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: please share your t3 experience  (Read 616 times)
Fuzzy Nuts
Getbig III

« on: September 17, 2014, 04:52:07 PM »

I have a friend with a thyroid problem and was prescribed cytomel. He has slowly lost a lot of weight without changing his diet. I have been considering trying some to aid in fat loss. Bad idea?
Report to moderator   Logged
Qwert II
Getbig II

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 06:39:47 PM »

Well, it's a good idea in that T3 helps burn fat.

It's a bad idea since it shuts down your own thyroid levels & if you don't know how to diet properly, you'll get fat very easily after you come off.

It's also catabolic, so you will lose muscle in high enough dosages of 50mcg+ if you're not on gear.

I would opt for the good old ECA stack in this case. Less rebound afterward & less muscle wasting.
Luolamies
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 11:25:45 PM »

^ Some good advise there.

If you "must" use it pyramid up and down starting from 12,5 mcg (just to see how you react) slowly to 25, 37,5 then 50 mcg daily and then back down. 8 weeks of this will burn a lot of fat but you need to be on steroids as well.

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG
Qwert II
Getbig II

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:38:49 AM »

Good advices are worth their weight in Schäufele und Knödel.
heenok
Getbig II

« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:09:33 AM »

legendary getbiger buselmo used to grow on 180mcg of T3 and 320mcg of clen (yes you read correctly). of course on gear but also dieting hard
ProudVirgin69
Getbig IV

hardcore redneck electric champion neegull

« Reply #5 on: Today at 01:42:17 PM »

I liked it, mostly for the bump in energy it would give me while dieting.  As far as fat loss goes, I didn't really notice a whole lot more, but I never really used a whole lot.  Started off at 50mcg and went up to 100mcg, but I didn't see much more benefit with the increased dose.

I found ephedrine to be much more effective, mostly because it suppressed appetite.

I didn't taper off, just stopped....didn't really notice any sign of my metabolism being slow.

It's fairly safe and effective for many, give it a try.
Qwert II
Getbig II

« Reply #6 on: Today at 04:03:07 PM »

I think T3, by itself, is quite useless for dieting, unless you're in the 100mcg+ range. At that dose, you're getting a ton of sides, shutting down your own levels & getting muscle wasting. Ephedrine will get you the same results without any of that for a fraction of the price.

I think adding 25mcg to a bulking cycle is a better use of T3, as it helps boost metabolism, process food faster etc.
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

« Reply #7 on: Today at 05:30:20 PM »

i've been wanting to try t3 while bulking for some time as my experienced went sour the first time i tried it.. i think it was 60-80mcg that i ran and it chewed through my muscle and shrunk me down even on superdrol.. that was a very very long time ago and i wrote t3 off since... but... im curious trying just 25mcg year round or something.. especially in lean bulks... I do have a descently fast metabolism but not a naturally lean dude... so it makes me wonder.. i need tons of calories to build and to maintain and now that im bigger i can get away with much more food and stya leaner easier too but NOT ripped as again.. not naturally lean dude..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!