Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
June 21, 2018, 09:54:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not all Tren is created equal thatís for damn sure  (Read 3760 times)
OlympiaGym
Getbig IV

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2018, 01:09:14 PM »

Sounds like fantastic tren, please let me know the brand  so I can stock up!

This.

What lab?
Report to moderator   Logged
Bulgarian_enforcer
Getbig III

Kill em all...

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2018, 03:25:51 AM »

i am doing tren e with no major sides so far, knock on wood.
Scat Cavier
Getbig II

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2018, 11:35:09 AM »

yup Strango's tren A was GOAT
tatoo
Getbig III

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2018, 03:02:28 PM »

you know why dont you? i used a ton of it and would agree that it was the best on the market as far as ug gear goes.... overdosed... lots of his stuff was i believe... you cant tell me he didnt use some kind of pain killer in all his gear... i shot that shit day after day without any issues... shot all over the place too.. the only thing that i ever got a bite off from strango what his tne blend... best preworkout ever.. i can still smell it lol.
tatoo
Getbig III

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2018, 03:06:09 PM »

i am doing tren e with no major sides so far, knock on wood.

i like tren e... works almost as good as ace without the cough... good alternative when youre sick of pinning...
spiro
Getbig IV

« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2018, 04:22:39 PM »

you know why dont you? i used a ton of it and would agree that it was the best on the market as far as ug gear goes.... overdosed... lots of his stuff was i believe... you cant tell me he didnt use some kind of pain killer in all his gear... i shot that shit day after day without any issues... shot all over the place too.. the only thing that i ever got a bite off from strango what his tne blend... best preworkout ever.. i can still smell it lol.

I miss his gear his sustanon was amazing. Whenever I had money i stocked up on ten packs.
youandme
Getbig V

TEAM TRUMP

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2018, 10:23:07 AM »

Thought he used EO so no pain.
tatoo
Getbig III

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2018, 12:40:11 PM »

Thought he used EO so no pain.

i dont think so.. ive used products with eo and still got some soreness... i pretty sure it was safflower oil
Redbull3906
Getbig I

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2018, 03:35:06 PM »

Sounds like sleep apnea to me. Your body is responding to the lack of oxygen with a adrenaline dump and you wake up gasping for air and a feeling of impending doom. Been there done that. Sleep on your side not your back. Get a sleep study done if it doesnít go away. I am 6í 190lbs and have it. Itís not a good thing at all.
bgm
Getbig II

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2018, 11:20:02 AM »

I miss his gear his sustanon was amazing. Whenever I had money i stocked up on ten packs.

Still have a small supply of his stuff  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!