Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
May 25, 2015, 02:57:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what's a good liver protectant I can buy quick like on amazon.com???  (Read 43 times)
Mega Man
Getbig III

« on: Today at 12:41:58 PM »

I'm to start a cycle of either winny or dbol...mabey both. So I need a a liver protector I can buy quick in the US. ..
Report to moderator   Logged
scottt
Getbig II

« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:49:31 PM »

Milk thistle is said to be good but makes my wang not work.
warez4gold
Getbig III

Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!

« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:56:54 PM »

I'm no expert, but I heard that Greg Valentino swore by NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) when he was using a ton of shit.

Apparently they use "NAC" to save people from liver failure caused by pain medication overdoses:

"NAC given intravenously or orally, on the other hand, saves lives every year as a treatment for acute poisoning with acetaminophen-containing pain-relieving drugs. Acetaminophen is sold as Tylenol® and combined with other drugs to create analgesic compounds, including Vicodin® and Percocet®.

Overdoses with acetaminophen are the number one cause of acute liver failure in the United States.6-8 Too much acetaminophen overwhelms the body’s glutathione reserves, which creates widespread and irreversible liver damage. NAC quickly restores protective levels of glutathione, averting catastrophe."

Source: http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2010/5/N-Acetyl-Cysteine/Page-01

Let us know what you think and how it goes if you do decide to buy NAC.
Jizmo
Getbig IV

getbigbrah

« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:04:41 PM »

lol you dont need shit for dbol or winnie unless you run it for a year straight or in the 100+ range or both

NAC is good, TUDCA aswell
liv52 too (the original one)

imo that stuff is a waste of time, liver regenerates itself anyway so why even take protectants. just go off orals for 6 weeks and poof, new liver.

unless you wrecked it of course. the liver always fully regenerates itself unless you kill off half of it or some silly amount, but unless you stack dbol with winnie and vodka youll be fine.
JediTerminator
Getbig IV

« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:17:51 PM »

^^

yep. stay off the booze while you run your cycle. Bad for liver and you get itchy tits.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!