Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
March 21, 2019, 07:53:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am i crazy using Tren ace at 45?  (Read 955 times)
kevin25
Getbig II

Getbig!

« on: March 07, 2019, 12:28:44 PM »

A friend of mine got his hands on a batch of tren ace. I am considering to get some from him. I am 45 an no juice the past five years. Is tren a no no at my age?
Report to moderator   Logged
Tovarishch_Smert
Getbig II

ďA lie told often enough becomes truth.Ē

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 04:28:08 PM »

A friend of mine got his hands on a batch of tren ace. I am considering to get some from him. I am 45 an no juice the past five years. Is tren a no no at my age?

First taking Tren by itself is the wrong thing to do. Second, I am 45 and have used Tren Ace and E. However, I wont use it again unless I decide to compete next year, whcih is a strong possibility and even then, i will only use Tren Ace for last 10 weeks of prep at the most... less if i can get away with it.

Tren is a very potent compound, however, the sides from extended abuse are very serious. Tren cough is no joke and you can read a post I made about what it really is and why Tren causes it. You can also goole 'ground glass opacity nodules in lungs caused by Tren"... if that doesnt open your eyes, then nothing will. Thats just one of the sides of Tren.

Im not trying to scare you, but if you are 45 and havent been on gear for a while, Tren is not the first compund I would suggest. How about some basic Test... 500mg/wk and just stay on. all the bodybuilders and powerlifters in my gym between 45-60 do this.
Humble Narcissist
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 09:38:27 AM »

Yes
Redbull3906
Getbig II

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 08:44:47 PM »

Iím 49 and run tren enanthate at around 300-400 a week with no known issues other than the usual sides. I do hate tren a due to tren cough. I get a nasty episode that feels like Iím going to die from acetate that lasts about five minutes. That canít be healthy. Tren e gives me insomnia occasionally and night sweats. Decreased cardio also. Itís still the powerhouse androgen good for both cutting and gaining size and strength.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!