Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 25, 2016, 07:39:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AIs/SERMs  (Read 62 times)
Gainsi
Getbig II

Trensform

« on: Today at 02:26:37 AM »

I currently using half a pill - 12.5mg Aromasin ED and one pill - 20mg Nolvadex ED (Northern Pharma) as well. I am taking my Cabergoline 1x a week @0.5mg because my pills are 1mg and was told not to exceed 0.5 on my mildish cycle. I know Caber should be taken E3D at least due its halflife of nearly/approximately 3 days (63-69 hours).

My cycle is 500mg test e, 400 deca, 30 dbol.

Do I need all of the above, or can I drop some of these items. I am prone to gyno and estrogenic/progestogenic side effects from steroids. Reason I ask is because I want to use minimal amount of drugs. Whatever is useless, I will discontinue or reduce.
Report to moderator   Logged
pestosterone
Getbig IV

« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:46:28 AM »

Lol you have new thread every day u scatter brained as fuck no idea what to do? Like a woman trying to pick out shoes.
sceagacros
Getbig III

As natural as Pat Banya

« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:20:01 AM »

Once I had a complete understanding of how Aromasin works I discarded it's half life as being irrelevant to dosing effectively and have been very happy at what would be considered infrequent doses by bro knowledge pundits. I use 12.5 24 hours after a 250mg test shot and am fine for that week - at 500mg /wk (test) I may dose as high as 3 12.5 doses through out the week. I used to do daily or every other day dosing and would never go back to that with Aromasin. It does seem to be highly individual , but I think that with aromasin specifically, there is a tendency to dose too much and too frequently than is really necessary.
To be clear this applies only to aromasin, not letro or adex which DO have everything to do with half life because of the mechanisms they work through.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!