Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
February 05, 2016, 03:24:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Progress #2  (Read 11 times)
Gainsi
Getbig II

Trensform

« on: Today at 03:14:05 PM »

I just reached around 10% bodyfat, and i have been taking the advantage of  slowly reintroducing carbs back on DNP to prevent any carb spÓllage to be stored as fat. My carb depletion was successful, started DNP when I was in full blown ketosis and I am on day 9 now, I must say results are quick. Upped my calories to 2.6k from 2.2k. Trying to hit ~55fats/270carbs/250-260protein. I lowered my NPP down to 350/week and eq down to 450/week because i see no use of them at higher dosages I have been responding really well on that for over a week. Test is at 150/week. I started lowering T3 and will take it out after DNP, however i will keep clen after 2 weeks breaks from it.

My question is the following: what orals do you guys recommend for DNP anabolic rebound after i stop using it? Mtren, anadrol or var?

I am keeping cardio in at HIIT 20min postwo till my natural T3 levels build back up.

Here is a progress picture on my first carb load meal 2 days ago

I will do another week of dnp at 400mg and start an oral, any advice? Please the hate aside, thanks
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!