Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 25, 2016, 02:19:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: snoring while on AAS  (Read 108 times)
Getbig III

« on: Today at 05:06:51 AM »

My girlfriend and me fight every night, morning. becuase i snore to much and it only happens when im on steroid... and she is begging me to go off... souloutions Huh?
Report to moderator   Logged
Getbig II

« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:42:44 AM »

Hello, I remember the posing coach of sadik saying sadik was snoring way too much at the hotel before a show, it happen on every aas You use ? i've read that it can come from too much weight gains just make sure first you don't have sleep apnea
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:53:45 PM »

for me its bodyweight and food related... when i sleep with a full stomach i always snore like crazy. same at higher bodyweights (which goes hand in hand pretty much). tren can also make it harder to breathe at times...
my girlfriend never got a single night of full sleep when we slept together. either it was me snoring or grabbing her ass at night lol

right now 8 weeks into a bulk and i snore so loud that my roommates can hear me with a wall and 10 feet distance in between when im getting up later  Grin Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!