Author Topic: Obama considering allying with Al Qaeda, arming Syrian Islamist terrorists  (Read 978 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
BREAKING: Defense Secretary Hagel Confirms Obama Considering Arming Syrian Rebels

Anyone who has been following the Syrian civil war knows that the terrorists fighting Assad are made up entirely of Islamists with varying levels of extremism, with Jabhat Al-Nusra, aka Al Qaeda in Iraq, being the strongest of them.

From fighting AQI to arming them. Brilliant, Obama. Brilliant.

We should just sit back and watch. Hezbollah vs Al Qaeda with both sides taking heavy losses. It's glorious.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
lol

What could go wrong?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Psychotic 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Cue 240 to do some Obama dick-sucking damage control.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Don't liberal people usually blame Reagan for supporting the taliban for 9/11? 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Yes they do.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
What do you mean by "considering"? It's been a done deal for some time now.
The rest of the world already knows this. They're just slowly releasing the information to the American public now in order to get them adjusted to the fact that the troops will be going in. The decision has already been made. There will be American boots on the ground in Syria. More and more American families will be devastated as their loved ones are sent off to fight and die on foreign soil, alongside the very people they are supposedly supposed to be fighting, and who have been held up as justification for the denial of your rights & freedoms at home.
w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
BREAKING: Defense Secretary Hagel Confirms Obama Considering Arming Syrian Rebels

Anyone who has been following the Syrian civil war knows that the terrorists fighting Assad are made up entirely of Islamists with varying levels of extremism, with Jabhat Al-Nusra, aka Al Qaeda in Iraq, being the strongest of them.

We should just sit back and watch. Hezbollah vs Al Qaeda with both sides taking heavy losses. It's glorious.

Like he hasn't been already.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Yea, and when I was listening to Adam Smith, he openly admitted we don't have a handle on who is who amongst the rebels.  So why the fuck would we arm any of them is beyond reason.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Very few people are aware of this (BF probably does, but the rest of you don't), but the United States had the opportunity to stay clear of two useless wars in the middle east while our two greatest enemies in the Satanic (excuse me, Muslim) world went to war with one another.

The Taliban v. Iran war was definitely going to happen back in 1999.

http://www.oppression.org/asia/taliban_genocide.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_Iranian_diplomats_murder_in_Afghanistan

But the UN talked them out of it. Aw shucks-- the international community strikes again.

So now, we want to arm one faction of animals to kill another faction of animals and both sets of animals hate the United States.

Have we learned nothing from Afghanistan?

Have we learned nothing from Libya?

How fucking stupid can the Obama administration be?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

How fucking stupid can the Obama administration be?

Racist post reported.

They are not stupid. We are too stupid to understand their vision. According to CNN and MSNBC in 2008, this is the most intelligent administration ever.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Indeed.

This just in; The Obama Administration run state department hired Al Qaeda so provide security for our foreign agents and diplomat.

And no, I am not joking.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/benghazi-consulate-protected-alqaida/2013/05/02/id/502565

http://www.inquisitr.com/646697/benghazi-defended-by-al-qaeda-linked-groups-hired-by-state-department/

Leading from behind! Change we can believe in!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
This doesn't surprise me. I've always said he was a terrorist sympathizer and dead serious everytime I've said it. He's a threat, not a leader to this country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This doesn't surprise me. I've always said he was a terrorist sympathizer and dead serious everytime I've said it. He's a threat, not a leader to this country.

Bongo  - Obama is a terrorist

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Bongo  - Obama is a terrorist

Anyone who supports him in anyway, shape or form is no better than him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Anyone who supports him in anyway, shape or form is no better than him.

x2

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
bump