Author Topic: Have you ever turned down sex from a woman?  (Read 7222 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Have you ever turned down sex from a woman?
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2013, 11:15:23 PM »
Sure. Last time she was way too drunk. Just too much trouble, so I pretended I couldn't hear what she was saying.  ;D
"Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television."-Gore Vidal

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2013, 11:20:48 PM »
I turned down Bikinislut last week...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2013, 11:36:26 PM »
I turned down Bikinislut last week...
I hope so cause she is a man

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2013, 11:52:36 PM »
Ever had it on a plate and walked away?

Yes. Do not fuck mad women who unavoidably will be part of your future social life.

NN

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2013, 12:15:24 AM »
yes few time

-a girl too fat.
-a psycho-border line milf that threaten me i'll loose my job if i don't bang her. I'm a cop and she was in s/m relation with high autority in my job.
asstropin

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2013, 12:22:46 AM »
many times...no shit, I have nver fucked an ugly looking chick, or even an average looking chick and I never will...

hell.....ive kissed one ugly girl in my life, and  i was getting head from a hot one so it didnt count. a 2 and an 8 equals a 10

maybe if half of you  clueless fucks would get off getbig for a month and go outside....you would realize that dimes are where it's at. Why? because 7's  and 8's s are just as fucking  stuck up as the 9's and  10's...

and that my friends is  why your that guy making 500,000 with a college education and a career sitting in the corner  analyzing shit....while my broke loser ass is usually  with some fine ass hoe youd never have the balls to talk to on a saturday night....when i wasnt in my jungle fever phase anyways

some chicks like assholes....a few like arrogant men....but they  all go wet over a jacked good looking clusterfuck.

l

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2013, 12:49:51 AM »
Wrath.  :(

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2013, 12:52:37 AM »
Lots of guys that suck dick under a towel in this thread.
P

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2013, 01:19:24 AM »
Yes.
My buddy is gay, good looking and VERY CHARMING.

He's a weather man in a big city.

Only time Ive ever been ignored in a club or bar is when I HANG OUT WITH HIM. Women get nasty with each other trying to get his attention. I love it because he is 100% NOT INTERESTED. ;D

WOMEN FUCKING LOVE THIS DUDE! IT'S AMAZING TO WATCH.

back in highschool me and my friend who later i would find out later was a homo was working out

for like a month together and this guy mind you is skinny and soft looking and me i was the 17 year old perma bulker

with great arms and he would get all the girls attention in the gym im telling him go for it she want you he giggles

and says dont worry about it finished from the gym and were walking home 2 fukn hotties stop him and both try to chat him up

im just standing there wearing a singlet with biceps and triceps pumped and they didnt even look twice lol

reality just slapped me hard because i worked out for pussy and the skinny guy got the girls lol

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2013, 01:21:25 AM »
yes, a few times

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2013, 11:16:44 AM »
I hope so cause she is a man
Perhaps so  ;D

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2013, 12:50:13 PM »
Yes. And I generally regret it every time!

2 were girls I worked with. I don't believe in mixing work and pleasure. Never ends well. 1 of them is a dumpy, fake tanned girl not much to look at but the other had one of the best pair of legs I've ever seen, small tits and a screwed up head. To quote her exact words to me " I think you should come round and fuck me". I didn't, regretted it, made the mistake of telling the guys at work and they just won't let me forget it!

1 other was a total butterface. Smoking hot pair of tits. Part of my group of friends, and was infatuated with me. SInce I'd just have hit it and quit it, it wouldn't have been worth the grief I'd have gotten from our mutual female friends.

After everytime I promise myself I'll never say no again, knowing fully I will.

240 speaks wisely. A year or two ago this lovely but staggeringly drunk Irish lass invited me home with her, I'd been drinking but I was nowhere near the level of drunkeness she was. It just felt wrong so I passed it up. That's one I don't regret, though I wish I'd got her number not that she'd have remembered meeting me!  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2013, 01:39:12 PM »
booty offered to be double teamed by me and IronMeister, but we turned it down.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2013, 01:40:31 PM »
Lots of guys that suck dick under a towel in this thread.

lol! funny coming from a sloping shouldered homosexual...
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2013, 01:54:21 PM »
many times...no shit, I have nver fucked an ugly looking chick, or even an average looking chick and I never will...

hell.....ive kissed one ugly girl in my life, and  i was getting head from a hot one so it didnt count. a 2 and an 8 equals a 10

Wrong calculation there Flint. By your incorrect calculations it would mean that having sex with 10 very ugly chicks at the same time would equal a 10.

Adding an Atrocious creature to another does not make it better, but instead worsens the experience.

A 2 and an 8 at the same time equals a 5.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2013, 02:15:08 PM »
So many times I can't remember.
a

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2013, 02:21:26 PM »
yes

sex is over rated

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2013, 02:32:44 PM »

maybe if half of you  clueless fucks would get off getbig for a month and go outside....you would realize that dimes are where it's at. Why? because 7's  and 8's s are just as fucking  stuck up as the 9's and  10's...

and that my friends is  why your that guy making 500,000 with a college education and a career sitting in the corner  analyzing shit....while my broke loser ass is usually  with some fine ass hoe youd never have the balls to talk to on a saturday night....when i wasnt in my jungle fever phase anyways

some chicks like assholes....a few like arrogant men....but they  all go wet over a jacked good looking clusterfuck.

Aren't you dating a chick with a kid from a previous relationship? Yeah buddy, she's nothing to brag about.

Hope this helps.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2013, 02:58:15 PM »
fucking limp dicks

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2013, 02:59:28 PM »

Aren't you dating a chick with a kid from a previous relationship? Yeah buddy, she's nothing to brag about.

Hope this helps.

no
l

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2013, 03:02:08 PM »
One in particular I will never live down or forget.  A huge regret.  This one chick I would see now and then, real smoking hot, we'd chat and stuff sometimes make out in the club but that's about it.  She was stunning, too stunning, that may have been the issue, I don't know.  One day she invites me to her friends house to go swimming so I head over, there were a couple dudes, about 5 chicks.  She takes me to the bedroom and splits and ex pill with me, we start making out, I have her topless, she is ready to go but something in me just said not to.  I don't know why.  But I put my shirt on and told her that I had no intentions of dating her and don't want to just fuck and run.  Now mind you I fuck and run with all sorts of whores but this one, not sure why but I cared about and didn't want to do that.  So I walked away blue balls and all.

I have no fucking clue why I did what I did that day but I have always regretted it. 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2013, 03:43:40 PM »
Yes.

And also from several ladyboys when I was in Thailand.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2013, 03:47:09 PM »
Yes, on. "Mucho" occasions. But i was married then. If only I had known she would be the one to Cheat. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2013, 03:50:15 PM »
daily.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2013, 04:10:28 PM »
I often feel remorse immediately after, if that counts.