Author Topic: Man of Steel.......  (Read 1258 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Man of Steel.......
« on: August 01, 2013, 01:01:56 PM »
What would you do if christianity (and every other religion) was ever proven false? Would you be scared? Ashamed? Depressed? This is in no way an attack or troll attempt. I want a devout man's opinion.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Man of Steel.......
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 01:28:51 PM »
I would feel great sadness, loss, emptiness and hopelessness initially.  I can't say whether or not I would experience shame.   

Long-term I don't know how I would feel or how I might respond.  I would hope that despite my error I would've learned the appropriate way to treat people and that I would devote the remainder of my short existence to something meaningful that is beneficial to those in my small circle of influence that are left behind when I am gone.   

Even though the "man upstairs" was proven false I would hope that I still live my life exhibiting peace, love and kindness towards others. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Man of Steel.......
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 02:01:16 PM »
I would feel great sadness, loss, emptiness and hopelessness initially.  I can't say whether or not I would experience shame.   

Long-term I don't know how I would feel or how I might respond.  I would hope that despite my error I would've learned the appropriate way to treat people and that I would devote the remainder of my short existence to something meaningful that is beneficial to those in my small circle of influence that are left behind when I am gone.   

Even though the "man upstairs" was proven false I would hope that I still live my life exhibiting peace, love and kindness towards others. 
You are on Onemorerep's level my friend. Fantastic poster.