Author Topic: Leaving Nizoral Cream On Overnight?  (Read 1086 times)

Psychotron

• Getbig I
Leaving Nizoral Cream On Overnight?
« on: April 30, 2013, 07:20:02 PM »
I've been using RegenePure shampoo daily for the duration of my shower. I read about this method on this forum though, and was wondering how effective it really is. How much do you usually put on and in what order if you're using other products as well? It seems like it would be quite messy though, which isn't very appealing to me.

Here's my current regiment:

Emu Oil
Lipogaine (Minox)
Finesteride (1.25mg)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Leaving Nizoral Cream On Overnight?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 09:48:45 PM »
I've been using RegenePure shampoo daily for the duration of my shower. I read about this method on this forum though, and was wondering how effective it really is. How much do you usually put on and in what order if you're using other products as well? It seems like it would be quite messy though, which isn't very appealing to me.

Here's my current regiment:

Emu Oil
Lipogaine (Minox)
Finesteride (1.25mg)

Man you're on enough good stuff as it is. In your case I would just use the nizoral shampoo as directed on the bottle instead of leaving it overnight. That way you can concentrate on using the minox as needed.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Re: Leaving Nizoral Cream On Overnight?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 01:57:04 AM »
idk about you but that stuff starts to burn if i leave it on for too long, can't imagine leaving it on all night

seems kinda ridiculous if you ask me but then again i haven't really studied into it that much