Author Topic: Rand Paul is a piece of shit  (Read 5209 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Rand Paul is a piece of shit
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2013, 12:52:08 PM »
I can't answer that.

You're reading too much into this.

"I'm against targeted killings by drones, but I'm also against targeted killing by sniper, by spear, by knife, by club. The technology isn't so important. What I was arguing against in the filibuster was targeted assassination."

Straw Man has no issue whatsoever w extra judicial drone strikes when its o-fuck doing it

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2013, 12:54:08 PM »
He could have done the filibuster without having to draw on absurd examples
That's what I don't understand.  His basic reasoning was valid but why stoop to absurd and ridiculous examples that just make him look like an insincere and stupid clown.  

Someone needed to force the administration to reveal their stand, and make a clear statement.

I'm unhappy with Rand because I hadn't realized that he can't hold a fucking line when he starts to dream of the White House (or whatever his problem turns out to be).  That tells me that his convictions are weak, and he is prone toward being a flake.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2013, 12:55:21 PM »
This is really a non issue.  He was only demonstrating the fact that he doesn't take issue with technology like drones, his problem is abuse of civil rights.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2013, 12:58:32 PM »
Straw Man has no issue whatsoever w extra judicial drone strikes when its o-fuck doing it

I don't recall you saying a word about drone strikes when Bush was doing them

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2013, 12:59:22 PM »

I'm against that shit when it comes to US citizens. I am a citizen protect by the constitution of the united states. I don't give a fuck about what we are doing to the people in a war zone, and if I was there, I would expect the enemy to use that ability on me, but I'm a US citizen and this shit is what the Nazi's would do if they had the tech in the 40s.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2013, 01:03:11 PM »
I can't answer that.

You're reading too much into this.

Bro, I'm reading exactly what he's saying.  Do you think he could be playing games with words because he wants to have a run at president?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2013, 01:05:46 PM »
I don't recall you saying a word about drone strikes when Bush was doing them

Bush barely did it at all next to obama and i i have already made my feelings known on this.

You are a hypocrite of the highest order. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2013, 01:06:27 PM »
Bro, I'm reading exactly what he's saying.  Do you think he could be playing games with words because he wants to have a run at president?

Yes,

To be honest (whether or not it's wrong) I hope he doesn't fall into the trap his dad did.  He has to tell people (neo cons, religious right) what they want to hear to some degree.

"I'm against targeted killings by drones, but I'm also against targeted killing by sniper, by spear, by knife, by club. The technology isn't so important. What I was arguing against in the filibuster was targeted assassination."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2013, 01:19:52 PM »
Bush barely did it at all next to obama and i i have already made my feelings known on this.

You are a hypocrite of the highest order. 

how exactly do you think I am a hypocrite on this issue

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2013, 01:42:05 PM »
What I was arguing against in the filibuster was targeted assassination (on Americans, particularly on U.S. soil).

...but speaking like a person who would support what would be an extremely similar type of assassination on an American who may have robbed a liquor store.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2013, 01:55:52 PM »
...but speaking like a person who would support what would be an extremely similar type of assassination on an American who may have robbed a liquor store.

Jack, how is targeted assassination extremely similar to a man running out of a liquor store with a weapon in his hand? 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2013, 02:16:29 PM »
Jack, how is targeted assassination extremely similar to a man running out of a liquor store with a weapon in his hand? 

The man emerging from the liquor store has been targeted because he has a weapon and is presumed to have robbed the store.

Would you disagree?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2013, 02:26:15 PM »
The man emerging from the liquor store has been targeted because he has a weapon and is presumed to have robbed the store.

Would you disagree?

no, I would agree. We may have to define "targeted" if it's use gets a little muddy but go on.. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2013, 02:31:01 PM »

Would you disagree?

In re-reading the posts, I am probably arguing the wrong premise. If we are talking Drone in each case, not much difference. I was picturing the policeman he had mentioned and a possible deadly force confrontation. But drone alone.. yeah, could be similar

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2013, 02:35:18 PM »
no, I would agree. We may have to define "targeted" if it's use gets a little muddy but go on.. 

To the person killed, the definition would be quite clear.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2013, 02:36:17 PM »
In re-reading the posts, I am probably arguing the wrong premise. If we are talking Drone in each case, not much difference. I was picturing the policeman he had mentioned and a possible deadly force confrontation. But drone alone.. yeah, could be similar

yes, bro.  i see.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2013, 09:21:41 PM »
and

keep in mind when he was doing his little political stunt a month or so ago I said that I didn't think he believed a single word of what he was saying

Now I know that to be a fact

Way to take what he said out of context.