Author Topic: GetBig dream car....  (Read 5097 times)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Re: GetBig dream car....
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2013, 11:38:57 AM »

Wild>tame. No AC, no PS, no ABS, no power anything except the power going to the wheels through a pure manual transmission no bs electronics, lexan sliding windows, carbon fiber, fiberglass, and slick tires, nothing else. The more raw, the more bare, the more noisy, the better.

Because I like track cars and not luxury pansy cars.

lol yeah ok, drive one for a day and then tell me how much your spine likes them.

Hey, I had that in Red!  I miss it every day.  :-\

nice! hopefully i'll own one someday, the prices are starting to go down on em so shouldn't be quite as out of reach as your typical exotic. hell some are even downright affordable.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2013, 02:54:18 PM »
^I've been driving my stripped out track car all summer long for years out in the hot summer with no ABS, no AC, no power anything, no interior except dash and non adjustable racing bucket seats, no radio/etc... its just a driving machine.

Different strokes for different folks. I enjoy driving cars, don't care about luxury and I love the noise. Yes you'd go nuts in my car I don't care :D I don't let anyone drive my car either except a few fellow local professional race car drivers. It's not for the faint of heart. I'm a car nut and I fancy insane race cars or close to race car cars :)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2013, 05:51:32 PM »
^I've been driving my stripped out track car all summer long for years out in the hot summer with no ABS, no AC, no power anything, no interior except dash and non adjustable racing bucket seats, no radio/etc... its just a driving machine.

Different strokes for different folks. I enjoy driving cars, don't care about luxury and I love the noise. Yes you'd go nuts in my car I don't care :D I don't let anyone drive my car either except a few fellow local professional race car drivers. It's not for the faint of heart. I'm a car nut and I fancy insane race cars or close to race car cars :)

no AC? that's insane. i live in florida where it routinely gets 90+ degrees and humidity, i think i'd literally die of dehydration without AC.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2013, 06:01:17 PM »
lol hence my point  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2013, 04:55:00 AM »

Different strokes for different folks. I enjoy driving cars, don't care about luxury

That's blasphemous!

and I love the noise.

And that's just downright certifiable!  :D

Give me a nice QUIET and LUXURIOUS drive anyday.
The smoother the better. Wouldn't want to spill my glass of champagne.
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2013, 10:10:37 AM »
 ::) Unexciting boring woman

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2013, 04:27:49 AM »
::) Unexciting boring woman

:o

I hope the next time you go over a bump, ...you get bitten!  >:(
You'll be screaming for a smooth ride then wontcha!?

hrmph!!!
w

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2013, 05:42:12 AM »
Thanks for removing my 'shocking' post mods, the sensitivity is strong here  ::)