Author Topic: To inhibit Aromatase, or not to inhibit Aromatase: that is the question.  (Read 1681 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
This is what was prescribed for my post cycle.

what were you running

that is alot of post cycle shit

seems like overkill
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
the best i ever felt was when i came off and didnt take anything

was still horny felt great etc

as i said its all bro science
interesting

fucking mysterious activity

bbing

while battling hairloss

battle of the androgen receptors

muscle vs follicle

bigmc

• Getbig V
interesting

fucking mysterious activity

bbing

while battling hairloss

battle of the androgen receptors

muscle vs follicle

if you are genetically disposed to go bald you will go bald

just let it happen
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
if you are genetically disposed to go bald you will go bald

just let it happen
not going down without a fight

a lot of guys have maintained well against all odds (genetics + roids)

by using finasteride

bigmc

• Getbig V
not going down without a fight

a lot of guys have maintained well against all odds (genetics + roids)

by using finasteride

its your hair

there is always wigs ask bob chic
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
its your hair

there is always wigs ask bob chic
bob chick looks good

transplant + finasteride

wonder what he uses for anabolics now to maintain his perfect bear shape

bigmc

• Getbig V
bob chick looks good

transplant + finasteride

wonder what he uses for anabolics now to maintain his perfect bear shape

egg whites
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
egg whites
but seriously

how many roids and grams is he on u reckon

bigmc

• Getbig V
but seriously

how many roids and grams is he on u reckon

hard to say if i was guessing

bout a gram of test a week
T

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Just run low testosterone. I do not think high test is really that beneficial, there are other drugs.

- High test + AI = skin problems, either libido problems or still bloated, very unstable (some days I got bloated like I got immune to an AI...). It was virtually impossible to find sweet spot of AI dose, it was either overkill or not enough.

- Low test + high tren + cabaser 0.5mg e4d = excellent libido, best I've ever looked.

From theoretical point of view "run twice as much test as tren on cycle to be horny" is pure BS.

- High estradiol contributes to higher prolactin
 - Prolactin is bad mostly because it counteracts the effect of dopamine. Androgens raise levels of dopamine but... Sometimes it's just not enough. It's not like the more testosterone you run the hornier you become. For many it's quite the opposite.

There are people who feel and look excellent on test. I know guys who can run 700-1.5g of test with no bloat, chizeled faces etc. They usually get crazy gains from test as well.

But hey, it's same as tren. Some people have no sides - no problems sleeping, no mood swings, normal blood pressure... But then there are those who literally hate this drug.

The biggest misconception in bodybuilding is that everyone should run same cycles. You go to steroid board and everyone runs 700mg of test and 400mg of nandrolone even if they feel like shit, look like shit and don't gain much from such cycle.

You have to choose what is right for YOU. It's like birth control meds for women. There's no pill that is ok for every girl in the world, smart gynecologist will always experiment and choose pill that is OK for your woman. Of course there are corrupted or plain stupid docs out there and well, I sometimes laugh when I ask about birth control pills and girl tells me "oh no, I got bloated and had acne on that shit". Then I ask - "how many different compounds have you tried?" and she replies "one".

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
^
excellent post.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

- Low test + high tren + cabaser 0.5mg e4d = excellent libido, best I've ever looked.

BTW anabolichalo....switch the tren to npp and you got a nice hair safe cycle. Looked and felt pretty damn good on this and hair loss was non existant.

bigmc

• Getbig V
great post by deceiver

everyone is different and reacts differently to gear

the bottom line is gear is trial and error
T

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
great post by deceiver

everyone is different and reacts differently to gear

the bottom line is gear is trial and error

Question - how long did you run your cycle before comming off?

bigmc

• Getbig V
Question - how long did you run your cycle before comming off?

when i cam off clean

twelve weeks

i stay on high hrt dosages now
T

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
the best i ever felt was when i came off and didnt take anything

was still horny felt great etc

as i said its all bro science

This. When i come off it's cold turkey. If you're going to take other drugs you really aren't "off" anyway. Deal with it, clean out

falco

• Getbig V

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Just run low testosterone. I do not think high test is really that beneficial, there are other drugs.

- High test + AI = skin problems, either libido problems or still bloated, very unstable (some days I got bloated like I got immune to an AI...). It was virtually impossible to find sweet spot of AI dose, it was either overkill or not enough.

From theoretical point of view "run twice as much test as tren on cycle to be horny" is pure BS.

- High estradiol contributes to higher prolactin
 - Prolactin is bad mostly because it counteracts the effect of dopamine. Androgens raise levels of dopamine but... Sometimes it's just not enough. It's not like the more testosterone you run the hornier you become. For many it's quite the opposite.

There are people who feel and look excellent on test. I know guys who can run 700-1.5g of test with no bloat, chizeled faces etc. They usually get crazy gains from test as well.

But hey, it's same as tren. Some people have no sides - no problems sleeping, no mood swings, normal blood pressure... But then there are those who literally hate this drug.

The biggest misconception in bodybuilding is that everyone should run same cycles. You go to steroid board and everyone runs 700mg of test and 400mg of nandrolone even if they feel like shit, look like shit and don't gain much from such cycle.

You have to choose what is right for YOU. It's like birth control meds for women. There's no pill that is ok for every girl in the world, smart gynecologist will always experiment and choose pill that is OK for your woman. Of course there are corrupted or plain stupid docs out there and well, I sometimes laugh when I ask about birth control pills and girl tells me "oh no, I got bloated and had acne on that shit". Then I ask - "how many different compounds have you tried?" and she replies "one".

Great post! I'd like to hear more GetBig heavyweights weigh in here

deadpan

• Getbig IV
yeah of course you should control it. i dont think you should kill it completely though, supposedly helps keep the joints lubricated, aids with glycogen and some other stuff. also i've heard some guys saying that the water retention causes your liver to release igf-1. idk it might be all broscience though.