Author Topic: will Men's Physique become the new standard of "bodybuilding"?  (Read 19068 times)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
Re: will Men's Physique become the new standard of "bodybuilding"?
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2013, 01:04:11 PM »
Shut the fuck up already. That's exactly what you did. Picked the three nicest guys on the board and sent them pics of you stanDing in the dark.

And if you read between the lines, they all say the same thing. You have improved, You are lean, no.fucking way you're sub 6%,you carry very little muscle,   and your build is nothing special.

Not one of them has said "dj has a really good build" not a single time...not even your cheerleader Mr Nobody.

I don't get why people don't just say "shut the fuck up" every time you open your mouth.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2013, 01:07:51 PM »
ILS AND NSS, there's this physique guy on the circuit Tim Roberts actually I call him Slim Roberts, guy 5 ft 6 150 and thinks he's a bbing workout guru, he's one of the ass kissers out of Orange County ca physique class, these contests are judged on abs and chest a competitors back has to be narrow and arms small to be considered a top class guy, all these are are guys who will never be big or have a full physique but juice their asses off at 160. I know a few of these competitors the guys I know are cool and I just try to encourage them, but guys like tim Roberts need a good 10 minutes of pummeling
Says the guy with bigorexia.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2013, 02:31:47 PM »
hey some people believe in training like the barbarian brothers did, and some prefer to train like richard simmons

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2013, 03:08:47 PM »
hey some people believe in training like the barbarian brothers did, and some prefer to train like richard simmons

You can still train hardcore and build a respectable physique that is of pure quality(high level of muscle maturity due to years of heavy training, symmetrical, and proportionate-> detailed mass NOT bloofy mass) --- W. detailed waistline that enhances the full flow of the body.. Just like there are several shitty bodybuilders.. what we are seeing and posting here on this board are the lower-tier physique competitors......  Not sure of your preference .... But Competitors such as Frank Zane , Bob Paris would fall more into this category as opposed to the criteria of current Pro Bodybuilders......     They just don't try to exhibit the extreme freaky mass...   What everyone is failing to point out is.-->  The obvious "abuse" of GH has provided the Unhealthy Conditioned Look seen today.Terrible texture and Thickness of skin-(And why they don't look as ripped even though they really are low in BF%).. These Physique competitors have better presentation that will sell this industry.. this is not saying some don't use smaller amounts of GH.. it is just not as apparent.....   This is the new market.. and sadly the closest thing to bringing back the golden age of bodybuilding--that represented classical physiques...  

Quality Mass w/ Class...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2013, 04:48:57 PM »
A Men's Physique Competition is for fags that cant get big enough to enter a real Bodybuilding Competition.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2013, 04:53:01 PM »
A Men's Physique Competition is for fags that cant get big enough to enter a real Bodybuilding Competition.
Yet all of them are wider than Heath. We really need to make that phrase into a shirt.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2013, 05:31:26 PM »
danny boy its not the gh, its the insulin added with the gh, and the seo

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2013, 05:41:41 PM »
danny boy its not the gh, its the insulin added with the gh, and the seo

Yes.. I agree... It is the excessive amounts used in conjunction. but felt the relation was pretty much a given when just mentioning gh here on this board.. can even describe the step by step mechanism to its contributing factor like a nerd.. but many here will just love to say I googled the info LOL  

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2013, 06:40:40 PM »
guy in the middle looks really good add 15lbs of muscle to him and keep same condition and he'd look amazing!

but really, mens physique can be hated on all day, but the reality is that its bringing a LOT of guys in to the NPC and IFBB to compete. its the way forward. bbing doesn't sell anymore. no one cares. its like powerlifting- no one wants to see guys lift hundreds of pounds, because its been done before and seen many times as well. its not a big deal. there's no wow factor. whilst physique doesnt have wow factor, the accessability it offers guys is great and means anyone can compete and do well and feel good. plus the NPC/IFBB knows it will sell masses of memberships to hopefuls if they think anyone can look like this (which they can). its about the numbers, NPC/IFBB can give a shit what a bunch of nostalgic middle aged closet schmoes on a bodybuilding forum think about it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2013, 06:57:07 PM »
guy in the middle looks really good add 15lbs of muscle to him and keep same condition and he'd look amazing!

I saw a video of the guy and he mentioned that at one comp they said he was too big. The problem is right now since it's so new there really isn't a standard on what the judges are after. I think with time societies definition of "athletic" will be more muscular anyway....

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2013, 07:02:48 PM »
I saw a video of the guy and he mentioned that at one comp they said he was too big. The problem is right now since it's so new there really isn't a standard on what the judges are after. I think with time societies definition of "athletic" will be more muscular anyway....

I think he looks just about right for what I'd say 'physique' should be. thats a great physique, one the girls will love, athletic, and obtainable at under a gram a week of gear with no gh needed- affordable everyday look anyone can have with the right knowledge and a bit of patience.. though most will run lot more gear than that to attain such results :P

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2013, 07:09:09 PM »
I think he looks just about right for what I'd say 'physique' should be. thats a great physique, one the girls will love, athletic, and obtainable at under a gram a week of gear with no gh needed- affordable everyday look anyone can have with the right knowledge and a bit of patience.. though most will run lot more gear than that to attain such results :P

Agree with everything here.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2013, 07:48:25 PM »
No. God no.

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2013, 07:52:48 PM »
No. God no.

You don't like men's physique coach?

I think it's more healthy and realistic than bb. But I wouldn't be caught dead watching it of course.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2013, 07:55:48 PM »
Shut the fuck up already. That's exactly what you did. Picked the three nicest guys on the board and sent them pics of you stanDing in the dark.

And if you read between the lines, they all say the same thing. You have improved, You are lean, no.fucking way you're sub 6%,you carry very little muscle,   and your build is nothing special.

Not one of them has said "dj has a really good build" not a single time...not even your cheerleader Mr Nobody.

I don't get why people don't just say "shut the fuck up" every time you open your mouth.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2013, 07:56:36 PM »
 groink is a good looking dude

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2013, 07:59:10 PM »
You don't like men's physique coach?

I think it's more healthy and realistic than bb. But I wouldn't be caught dead watching it of course.

lol id rather be caught watching mens physique than bodybuilding to be honest.

in my honest opinion, mens physique is the future. bodybuilding is going downhill. it takes too much money drugs and risk and patience to be a bodybuilder and people want their cheap rewards. the whole reason people compete is to be recognized. and this offers an easy way to be recognized.

how one can say that mens physique is gayer than bbing is beyond me... only a seriously fucked up gay man could consider a pro bber to be attractive. im not gay, but i can definitely see that these guys are good looking. no homo.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2013, 08:11:36 PM »
groink is a good looking dude

5'11"  235 and you can tell he's lean.

Some people don't have to wither away to 170  pounds to have abs, definition, and still look athletic and healthy...perfect example.

let's see your pic ,TruthIsIWeigh90Pounds  :D

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2013, 08:13:11 PM »
5'11"  235 and you can tell he's lean.

Some people don't have to wither away to 170  pounds to have abs, definition, and still look athletic and healthy...perfect example.

let's see your pic ,TruthIsIWeigh90Pounds  :D

And grey hair

Looks like ole groinky never learned his lesson

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2013, 08:19:02 PM »
And grey hair

Looks like ole groinky never learned his lesson

So that's a  no on the pic ?

And PS....another genius that thinks I'm groink...hahahaa

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2013, 12:05:20 AM »
So that's a  no on the pic ?

And PS....another genius that thinks I'm groink...hahahaa
Groink has big arms.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2013, 12:19:34 AM »
Yet all of them are wider than Heath. We really need to make that phrase into a shirt.

Yes, good idea! A t-shirt that the whole family could wear.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2013, 12:21:08 AM »

ive met him in real life

he is very short

but big as a house
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2013, 01:00:19 AM »
Agree with everything here.
I am going to Red Lobster tomorrow and pick out a lobster then take a ping pong paddle and beat it's ass then walk out the door.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2013, 01:02:20 AM »
I am going to Red Lobster tomorrow and pick out a lobster then take a ping pong paddle and beat it's ass then walk out the door.

lol

you still train calves man?