Author Topic: Your experience with GH?  (Read 10750 times)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Re: Your experience with GH?
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2013, 02:44:12 AM »
Totally wrong here^^^^

My friend (an IFBB pro) has taken both Pharm grade (very expensive) and generics and he compares 12 iu of Pham grade to 20 IU of the hyges or the rips as the hyges and rips are usually on par.

That's it, so he sticks with generics after pissing away big dollars on Pharm grade.  The Pharm grade is way stronger but less then double and easily 4-5 times the price

It cracks me up how people say "it cannot be real because it's so cheap" not knowing that though the patent for gh has run out years ago the price is kept articially high. Making gh today is no more complecated or expensive than making insulin.

Beside with all the hgh serum testing going on on just about all the generics it's easy to determine if it's fake. And that guy qyoting prices. Man are you out of the loop. International prices for hyges are more like $150 and the novotropins which consistently test out at 20ng/ml (ref range being 0-2.9ng/ml), are $110/kit.

Huh? That can't be right. It's not real. Um, OK. google novotropins while I ignore your PMs for a source.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2013, 02:48:08 AM »
3ius of Serostims are way more potent than 10ius of blue, red, black, green tops. 

No one ever disputed that pharm is better than generics. And still post like these come up. Yes, seros are way better than generics. But you pay anywhere from $500-$800/kit as opposed to $200 or less for generics.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2013, 08:34:56 AM »
Is there even any evidence that GH builds muscle?  I read a study that showed GH made people gain weight, but that weight was in bone, organs, etc...
you are gay.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2013, 03:02:39 PM »
I am with luvvsuNOT, to pay for Pharm grade when your hyges or novos or a few others do the same thing for far less money then complain about the cost is real dumb. If you have the money fine go with Pharm but don't complain.

I couldn't imagine the results of 30 iu of hyges would give you, fuck I couldn't even take that much if it was given to me for free, wouldn't even be an option for me as it would make me sleep 20 hours a day at that dose.

30 iu of hyges would run you 1500 dollars a month so all this talk about it taking 6000 dollars a month of gh for the top guys is dumb.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2013, 05:20:30 PM »
No one ever disputed that pharm is better than generics. And still post like these come up. Yes, seros are way better than generics. But you pay anywhere from $500-$800/kit as opposed to $200 or less for generics.

The internet price for Seros is about $700 now.  (Assuming you pay internet prices which I don't).

If you have to use twice or thrice the amount of blues, blacks, reds, greens, Hyg, or whatever...  to get the same results... well then there really isn't a price difference at all.  Now factor in that Seros have never made me water logged like the chinese crap has. 

You get what you pay for. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2013, 07:42:34 PM »
The internet price for Seros is about $700 now.  (Assuming you pay internet prices which I don't).

If you have to use twice or thrice the amount of blues, blacks, reds, greens, Hyg, or whatever...  to get the same results... well then there really isn't a price difference at all.  Now factor in that Seros have never made me water logged like the chinese crap has. 

You get what you pay for. 
math is not your strong point I take it,  ;D   I can get 400iu of hyges for that price and is it 700 dollars for 100IU or less?, either way that is 4 times the amount, even if Pharm is double the strength you are getting twice as much for your dollar, certainly does not even out how you suggested.