Author Topic: after ronnie coleman, why do current pros sacrifice aesthetics for mass?  (Read 8106 times)

EH

• Getbig III
what do you mean 'after ronnie'??? this agrument has been around since '94 when shawn ray was getting owned by dorian... even though levrone tried the size game in '96/97/98, he still whined about 'playing the mass game'... the guys who complain about it are the guys who CAN NOT GROW.. they don't CHOOSE not to put on more mass, the CAN NOT if they tried.. and the DO try.

... hell, this argument has been around since Gaspari was chasing Haney.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
zane does strike me as a judgemental jealous homo every time he talks about bbing

but surely zane has a far superior every day physique

:D

walking around like coleman in everyday life would be awkward and impractical

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
what do you mean 'after ronnie'??? this agrument has been around since '94 when shawn ray was getting owned by dorian... even though levrone tried the size game in '96/97/98, he still whined about 'playing the mass game'... the guys who complain about it are the guys who CAN NOT GROW.. they don't CHOOSE not to put on more mass, the CAN NOT if they tried.. and the DO try.

... hell, this argument has been around since Gaspari was chasing Haney.
i'm saying the size coleman had was so glorious so perfecto so godlike mountain of ebony muscles

that present "mass monsters" are chiouaouas in comparison

chiouaouas with distended guts and palumboism

EH

• Getbig III
i'm saying the size coleman had was so glorious so perfecto so godlike mountain of ebony muscles

that present "mass monsters" are chiouaouas in comparison

chiouaouas with distended guts and palumboism

Ronnie was/is an outlier. a genetic anomaly. there were guys like 'palumbo' before him... palumbo himself, was palumbo-esq before Ronnie was a freak.

it's bodybuilding.. we push limits. training limits.. food intake limits... pre-workout/stimulant limits... gh limits.. peptide limits.. how much can we afford?... AAS limits... 3grams... 5 grams of test alone... 1-2 grams of tren... ect.. when wayyyy back in the day 75mg EOD was considered PLENTY of tren.

you can't stop progress.