Author Topic: Is there really a need for cabergoline, etc?  (Read 4932 times)

Igor90

• Getbig II
Is there really a need for cabergoline, etc?
« on: April 29, 2013, 12:45:46 PM »
i've been reading up on quite a few posts by gh15 regarding tren ace usage and never did he mention anything about caber or prami ancillaries. all he said was about masteron and how great it is as anti-estrogen... so is there a need for those things if you're on say 100mg trenbolone ace every day along with 50mg of propioneta and some eq?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Is there really a need for cabergoline, etc?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 02:31:59 PM »
GH15 is a moron.

Caber reduces IGF1 so i wouldn't use it anymore

Prami makes you drowsy but works...

Yes its necessary unless you want tits. I get away with no anciliaries for a while but then gyno crawls up slowly on me with 19nor/anadrol etc... type aas.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 02:46:53 AM »
Agreed gh15 is a moron. I came across his blog...what a joke that is.

ipusalabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 12:44:12 PM »
Got some new caber in myself trying it out... I was using adex but I think it was killing my libido not really sure but when your using 1500mg of test its hard to test so I switched to caber also added benefit is increased libido...  Also have to make sure that you have a good source I would recommend a research co. there are about 2-3 big ones that are reputable...

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 09:46:13 PM »
Dostinex has anti- prolactin properties and probably has an effect on lessening the chance of serious gyno. Tell you one thing in its' usual dose I can nut at least 3 times consecutively without any problem. The last time I used it the woman was exhausted. If I use it along with HCG in the middle of a cycle, I get some huge loads too.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 09:51:20 PM »
I've used cabergonline in the past with good results. It's not something you wanna be on for extended periods of time though so use it wisely.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 08:53:56 PM »
GH15 is a moron.

Caber reduces IGF1 so i wouldn't use it anymore

Prami makes you drowsy but works...

Yes its necessary unless you want tits. I get away with no anciliaries for a while but then gyno crawls up slowly on me with 19nor/anadrol etc... type aas.

good to see more people are saying this (about IGF1) - bros still pimp caber but if it's legit then just 1-2mg a week will counter even 4ius of HGH and put you down to 100-200 IGF1 if lucky

retards would listen to GH15, but people who aren't retarded would get their prolactin tested at privateMdlabs, and see if after a few weeks that 100mg of tren was 'fine' for them without ancilliaries. They would also see it's effects on their DHT and SHBG levels but those tests are kind of expensive

BTW I have had my prolacitin tested on research chem prami now for 2 makes and both were fake or seriously underdosed. If you can get pharm mirapex (tell your idiot family doc you have restless leg syndrome, they will fall over themselves to precribe an expensive drug to you ) then buy that instead of PEG and pixie dust from a research chem / meth lab

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 09:27:05 PM »
good to see more people are saying this (about IGF1) - bros still pimp caber but if it's legit then just 1-2mg a week will counter even 4ius of HGH and put you down to 100-200 IGF1 if lucky

retards would listen to GH15, but people who aren't retarded would get their prolactin tested at privateMdlabs, and see if after a few weeks that 100mg of tren was 'fine' for them without ancilliaries. They would also see it's effects on their DHT and SHBG levels but those tests are kind of expensive

BTW I have had my prolacitin tested on research chem prami now for 2 makes and both were fake or seriously underdosed. If you can get pharm mirapex (tell your idiot family doc you have restless leg syndrome, they will fall over themselves to precribe an expensive drug to you ) then buy that instead of PEG and pixie dust from a research chem / meth lab

I'm running some research prami currently. I know it's legit because for my first dose, I forgot that you have to work your way up to the traditional 0.5mg, so I took the full dose the first time and had the most brutal nausea and vomiting for the next 12 hours. Was absolutely miserable. Amazing how fast you Adapt to it though.

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2013, 09:53:11 AM »
thanks for the replies, guys... so how much prami would i need if i'm gonna be starting with 50mg/day of tren ace and then slowly ramp it up to 100mg/day? any other ancillaries needed (for tren dick, etc.)?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2013, 09:56:03 AM »
They say if you keep your E2 in check, prolactin and progestrone can't induce gyno by themselves. There must be the right cocktail of hormones, including estrogen to develop bitch tits.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2013, 10:26:16 AM »
They say if you keep your E2 in check, prolactin and progestrone can't induce gyno by themselves. There must be the right cocktail of hormones, including estrogen to develop bitch tits.

Do you disagree with the use of dopamine agonists then while on prolactin stimulating drugs?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2013, 10:57:30 AM »
Do you disagree with the use of dopamine agonists then while on prolactin stimulating drugs?

To a certain extent, yes. If you''re running moderate doses of 19-nor, then you'll be just fine by controlling E2. I assume it's an individual thing too, some are more sensitive to prolactin i'm sure.

I remember taking caber, and feeling like a damn junkie for the following three days before the half life diminished the dose.

Never tried prami.

Also, most guys don't even think of squeezing their nipples to check for fluid, and once they get on 19-nor's, they do and some comes out, then they assume it's prolactin that's causing this.

Most guys have some fluid in their nipples, but they never investigate before hand.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2013, 11:06:23 AM »

To a certain extent, yes. If you''re running moderate doses of 19-nor, then you'll be just fine by controlling E2. I assume it's an individual thing too, some are more sensitive to prolactin i'm sure.

I remember taking caber, and feeling like a damn junkie for the following three days before the half life diminished the dose.

Never tried prami.

Also, most guys don't even think of squeezing their nipples to check for fluid, and once they get on 19-nor's, they do and some comes out, then they assume it's prolactin that's causing this.

Most guys have some fluid in their nipples, but they never investigate before hand.

Very interesting. I opted to run .5mg prami daily for my first cycle of 500mg test and 200mg deca. Also using an AI. No complaints so far that I've gotten used to the prami.

What do u mean you felt like a junkie?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2013, 12:44:06 PM »
Very interesting. I opted to run .5mg prami daily for my first cycle of 500mg test and 200mg deca. Also using an AI. No complaints so far that I've gotten used to the prami.

What do u mean you felt like a junkie?

I felt sedated, could barely keep my eyes open. Would want to sleep all day. Smoking, eating etc... would make me feel nauseous because it's adding to the already high dopamine levels in my brain.

It's not a good feeling.

...and 200mg deca is baby dose. No need for prami. Just sayin.

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2013, 12:50:42 PM »

yes, i am aware of that. the cycle's going to be 50mg of prop EOD, tren 50mg ED and slowly increasing to 100mg ED, and later on EQ will be added at 600mg per week. i will be using aromasin as an AI. any sugestions?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2013, 12:57:25 PM »
yes, i am aware of that. the cycle's going to be 50mg of prop EOD, tren 50mg ED and slowly increasing to 100mg ED, and later on EQ will be added at 600mg per week. i will be using aromasin as an AI. any sugestions?

Yes, 700mg tren is a high dose. Now not everyone will get leaky nipples on that, but i would take prami or caber just in case.

In my opinion, anything below 300mg of 19-nor should not cause a problem. Also, you have to consider the length of your cycle. The longer you have 19-nor in your system, the more chances of problems developing.

So yes, in your case, maybe i would delay the prami or caber till you increase the tren dose.

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 01:51:30 PM »

Yes, 700mg tren is a high dose. Now not everyone will get leaky nipples on that, but i would take prami or caber just in case.

In my opinion, anything below 300mg of 19-nor should not cause a problem. Also, you have to consider the length of your cycle. The longer you have 19-nor in your system, the more chances of problems developing.

So yes, in your case, maybe i would delay the prami or caber till you increase the tren dose.

thanks for your insight, man. much appreciated. so basically i don't use pramipexole until i hit 100mg of tren ace, and only stick to aromasin (i think 1/4 of a tablet ED should do it?) for now, correct?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2013, 04:14:13 PM »
thanks for your insight, man. much appreciated. so basically i don't use pramipexole until i hit 100mg of tren ace, and only stick to aromasin (i think 1/4 of a tablet ED should do it?) for now, correct?

Correct, but i would use more Aromasin. Minimum 12.5mg/day.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2013, 08:12:59 PM »

Correct, but i would use more Aromasin. Minimum 12.5mg/day.

You're a pretty smart dude. Much more to you than just tranny talk  :D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2013, 10:45:29 PM »
You're a pretty smart dude. Much more to you than just tranny talk  :D

Thank you sir.

I actually use to contribute alot to Rx, and MD's steroid section. but once i came off AAS due to acne, i became kinda bitter about the whole thing. Although now i'm back on and my skin is smooth and silky.  :D

Plus, helping people out keeps me sharp.