Author Topic: Full disclosure on aliens and life outside our planet begining april 29 national  (Read 1859 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
press club

An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.

http://www.citizenhearing.org/

this should please all im guessing, perhaps these beings will give us bodybuilding tips and teach us about the benefits of borax
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
They probably do sporadic deadlifting and squatting and have no lower back development.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
They should somehow broadcast this in 3-D with a laser light show for more dramatic effect given the possible revelations at hand. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

epic_alien

did you buy it johnny? the webcast?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
They should somehow broadcast this in 3-D with a laser light show for more dramatic effect given the possible revelations at hand. 
ill probably pay the 4 dollar fee to hear 40 hours of testimony while i paint  ;D

seriously this is epic

its epic and 'untangable' yet still at the same time , for the time being.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
did you buy it johnny? the webcast?
i am interested in doing that and streaming it over my iphone or something at work while i paint or clean fridges and stoves  8)
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/29/citizen-hearing-on-disclo_0_n_3175272.html
Good link. I have often wondered if the guys that walked on the moon seen aliens, sounds like Mitchell may have seen a few in that link. Now Roswell, New Mexico the king of sightings of ufo's the government keeps those under wraps.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

epic_alien

6 inch tall humanoid found in chile 10 years ago. is this thing real.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
They hesitated because their leader, Cedric McMillian was DQ'd from the Brazil Classic..0

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
press club

An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013. At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.

http://www.citizenhearing.org/

this should please all im guessing, perhaps these beings will give us bodybuilding tips and teach us about the benefits of borax

best post in a long time

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
i am interested in doing that and streaming it over my iphone or something at work while i paint or clean fridges and stoves  8)

Well? Synopsis for us?

epic_alien

wheres this?
do you have a pic?

yes click the links he gave us dummy