Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 22, 2014, 10:20:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Powerlifting is pointless - Chris Riley  (Read 7569 times)
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2013, 02:55:24 PM »

Look at you.....you get a little fear instilled in you and you start making sensible posts. Cheesy
I have no fear. I just got tired of the "I'm the greatest shtick" , I also realised gimmicks are like roaches. You squash one, and 10 more spring up.  Grin
Report to moderator   Logged
Psychopath
Getbig IV

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2013, 02:57:50 PM »

Moderate weight med-high reps are actually beneficial. Strengthening muscle, thickening bones, and improving overall shape and nutrient partitioning/ insulin sensitivity.

Powerlifting is simply fucking retarded. NO benefit.
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2013, 03:02:01 PM »

Moderate weight med-high reps are actually beneficial. Strengthening muscle, thickening bones, and improving overall shape and nutrient partitioning/ insulin sensitivity.

Powerlifting is simply fucking retarded. NO benefit.
The whole point is to see how much you can lift, and to get stronger. There is something primal about being the strongest man in the room.
Psychopath
Getbig IV

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2013, 03:05:02 PM »

The whole point is to see how much you can lift, and to get stronger. There is something primal about being the strongest man in the room.

That doesn't matter.

120lb muay thai fighters can fuck the shit out of any strongman/powerlifter.

Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2013, 03:10:47 PM »

That doesn't matter.

120lb muay thai fighters can fuck the shit out of any strongman/powerlifter.

What does fighting have to do with weightlifting?
#1 Klaus fan
Getbig V

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2013, 03:18:33 PM »

It's true what many guys say. About 10 % of getbig actually lift.
deceiver
Getbig IV

onetimehard appreciation team

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2013, 04:46:41 PM »

Now let's talk about how all these morons people have unberable backpains when -if- they reach their 40s/50s ....

I have done RTG scan of my spine. My back is fine. Squatting 180kg right now @ 75kg BW.

How it's gonna be after 20 years? I do not know but one thing I know for sure - it's not gonna break out of a sudden. As long as my RTG is OK I'm gtg.

Why do I lift heavy weights? Because I fucking like it. You americans fall into the trap of "what others think about me". "Nobody cares about weights" - why do I care what they care about?

I write fucking software. Do you know how dull that can be? Do you know how much back pain my friends get after 20 years of sitting on a chair writing your precious fucking software for your shiny white iShit? So after work I go to the gym and lift weights. I do that just for the love of it.

Oh and yes my friend, I know I should get lean, stay natural, find woman, spray mu cum all over her so I get her pregnant 1000 times and work in factory like a good christian. To fuck with that bullshit, OK? This is bullshit, your religion is bullshit, your values are bullshit, your whole life is based on bullshit and you know that. That's why you're so fucking miserable and negative.

Looking good is a matter of staying lean. Yes I'm not as lean as I could be but I'm lazy fuck when it comes to diet. I stay lean so my bodyweight is smaller, I feel better and look better. It's not single digits lean but it's fair enough, at least for me, at least for now.

Just do what you enjoy. Whatever you're doing if you're doing it because of others then you're truly lost and you should rethink your life. Peace.
bigbadwolfe
Pros
Getbig IV

Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2013, 04:46:54 PM »

Oh Jesus Christ give it a break already!!!! The the in house powerlifter why do you even really give a fuck? I come on here for the amusing post and excellent trolling but I think Bodybuilding as a sport is gay as hell but I can respect what they do and how hard the diet and training and all the other shit that goes on is. Were all in the weightlifting business not the whiny fucking bitch business, give it a break!!! And to keep this bodybuilding related........ Um Oh wait its not Smiley
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2013, 04:48:43 PM »

Oh Jesus Christ give it a break already!!!! The the in house powerlifter why do you even really give a fuck? I come on here for the amusing post and excellent trolling but I think Bodybuilding as a sport is gay as hell but I can respect what they do and how hard the diet and training and all the other shit that goes on is. Were all in the weightlifting business not the whiny fucking bitch business, give it a break!!! And to keep this bodybuilding related........ Um Oh wait its not Smiley
They don't get it. I do. You love what you do, and I can respect that.
deceiver
Getbig IV

onetimehard appreciation team

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2013, 04:52:59 PM »

I respect anyone who achieves something in anything, whether it's chess, math, powerlifting, weightlifting, bodybuilding or how much can you masturbate per day.

And I believe if someone is doing something he likes then no matter his performance or what others think about it, as long as no harm is done to anyone he has my support to do whatever he wants. Criticising people because they do something different than you is fucking lame and childish.
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2013, 05:12:41 PM »

ok first this guys is stronk - 320kg dealift - most i've ever done is 195kg but

* laughing bastards.jpg (39.36 KB, 642x480 - viewed 443 times.)

P
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2013, 05:14:30 PM »

Old friend of mine, Bill Ennis.

P
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2013, 05:20:32 PM »

ok first this guys is stronk - 320kg dealift - most i've ever done is 195kg but

when i look a that crap I just laughed how stupid that sport is...................... ..........

some phaggot with a huge belly lifting somestupid barbell....

pension sport

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXlgEPzEU8g" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXlgEPzEU8g</a>
This a very seriously impressive lift, wow.

The guy is using a double overhand grip, unbelievably impressive for a 700 lb pull.
Kwon_2
Getbig V

I'M DRINK EARL GAY TEA

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2013, 05:41:46 PM »

NO ..MAYBE I DON;'T KNOW

IT'S THE WHOLE IDEA THAT IS RETARTED TO ME.....

IT'S EVEN MORE EGO THAN BODYBUILDING

HOW MUCH DO I LIFT

WELL NOBODY GIVES A FUCK,,,,NOT EVEN YOU......

The Lifter cares, which is how it should be.

You train for yourself and not for anyone else.
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2013, 12:18:24 AM »

I have done RTG scan of my spine. My back is fine. Squatting 180kg right now @ 75kg BW.

How it's gonna be after 20 years? I do not know but one thing I know for sure - it's not gonna break out of a sudden. As long as my RTG is OK I'm gtg.

Why do I lift heavy weights? Because I fucking like it. You americans fall into the trap of "what others think about me". "Nobody cares about weights" - why do I care what they care about?

I write fucking software. Do you know how dull that can be? Do you know how much back pain my friends get after 20 years of sitting on a chair writing your precious fucking software for your shiny white iShit? So after work I go to the gym and lift weights. I do that just for the love of it.

Oh and yes my friend, I know I should get lean, stay natural, find woman, spray mu cum all over her so I get her pregnant 1000 times and work in factory like a good christian. To fuck with that bullshit, OK? This is bullshit, your religion is bullshit, your values are bullshit, your whole life is based on bullshit and you know that. That's why you're so fucking miserable and negative.

Looking good is a matter of staying lean. Yes I'm not as lean as I could be but I'm lazy fuck when it comes to diet. I stay lean so my bodyweight is smaller, I feel better and look better. It's not single digits lean but it's fair enough, at least for me, at least for now.

Just do what you enjoy. Whatever you're doing if you're doing it because of others then you're truly lost and you should rethink your life. Peace.

phreak-approved meltdown!  Tongue
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2013, 12:24:01 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPgv2MY9F0I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPgv2MY9F0I</a>
L00n
Getbig IV

Bulgaria

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2013, 12:55:44 AM »

accurate

yes and no
Abadjiev's system was two session per day but not 14 hours a day, and back in the day 80-90's they were making lots of money most of them under the table but anyway.all around that was the situation in the communist year and little bit after.
After Abadjiev yes, less training ,no money at all and most of the lifters compete for different countries now.
But i have to agree that there is no money in sport, but there is no money in any sport around here so ..
Marine
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2013, 04:33:00 AM »

This a very seriously impressive lift, wow.

The guy is using a double overhand grip, unbelievably impressive for a 700 lb pull.

i'ts hook grip moron

nobody deadlifts with overhand
Marine
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2013, 04:37:45 AM »

yes and no
Abadjiev's system was two session per day but not 14 hours a day, and back in the day 80-90's they were making lots of money most of them under the table but anyway.all around that was the situation in the communist year and little bit after.
After Abadjiev yes, less training ,no money at all and most of the lifters compete for different countries now.
But i have to agree that there is no money in sport, but there is no money in any sport around here so ..

they were training well into the morning,,,it's well known fact...

money>?

if so muhc money why ur homenody naim decided to get the fuck out?

they had an apratment, car and that's it.. pretty good for the social faggggots at that point but please

they were so juiced their pee ws blue....u are talking about points here

the bulgarian systeme lmfao

what is the bulgarian system juicing the fuck out and lifting until until midnight.....please

u goota be fucked up in the brain maniac to actually do that for fun

the lifters were promised apartment, car ,,,,which in that time was like a miracle............still is but for the effors - give me a break

u know homany were killed in hte process
Marine
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2013, 04:40:39 AM »

another thing about weightlifting - IT's aLL POLITICS

people were getting busted for not paying dues

naim was never NEVER clean but Turkey was paying the and he was lifting and setting world records juiced to the eye brows...

stupid sport....there are meny like

most stupid sports are: mma, weightlifting, wwf,,,,,,powerlifting, bodybuilda ........-------stupid ,balonie
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2013, 04:56:57 AM »

i'ts hook grip moron

nobody deadlifts with overhand
Call what the fuck you want you fucken GOOF,  the point is he is not using an alternate grip fuck face. woooooooooooooosh
L00n
Getbig IV

Bulgaria

« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2013, 05:03:49 AM »

they were training well into the morning,,,it's well known fact...

money>?

if so muhc money why ur homenody naim decided to get the fuck out?

they had an apratment, car and that's it.. pretty good for the social faggggots at that point but please

they were so juiced their pee ws blue....u are talking about points here

the bulgarian systeme lmfao

what is the bulgarian system juicing the fuck out and lifting until until midnight.....please

u goota be fucked up in the brain maniac to actually do that for fun

the lifters were promised apartment, car ,,,,which in that time was like a miracle............still is but for the effors - give me a break

u know homany were killed in hte process

I don't understand everything you wrote but anyway wrong again.
Suleimanov left the national because back then the "communist" law enforce you to change your name to Bulgarian one.
He disagreed with that and left for Turkey obvious.As i sad before juced or not - 13 olympians medals , 53 world titles and 64 european titles speak for itself.
Actually i don't mind you hating its quite normal around here , but get you facts straight.
once again there is no drug free weightlifting /or anything like that/ so what's your point??
Marine
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2013, 11:37:20 AM »

Call what the fuck you want you fucken GOOF,  the point is he is not using an alternate grip fuck face. woooooooooooooosh

WOOSH - THE ONYL THING UR MOTHER TOLD YOU
Marine
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2013, 11:38:46 AM »

I don't understand everything you wrote but anyway wrong again.
Suleimanov left the national because back then the "communist" law enforce you to change your name to Bulgarian one.
He disagreed with that and left for Turkey obvious.As i sad before juced or not - 13 olympians medals , 53 world titles and 64 european titles speak for itself.
Actually i don't mind you hating its quite normal around here , but get you facts straight.
once again there is no drug free weightlifting /or anything like that/ so what's your point??

THE WHOLE POINT WAS PEOPLE WHOULD BE HAPPIER DOING SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN DEDICATING THEIR LIFE TO LIFT WEIGHTS FOR FAKE GLORY......
anabolichalo
Getbig V

VP Ronnie Coleman fan club EMEA

« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2013, 11:44:04 AM »

Call what the fuck you want you fucken GOOF,  the point is he is not using an alternate grip fuck face. woooooooooooooosh
with all due respect

using a hook grip requires no strength whatsoever basically, the thumbs act as straps literally

thats why olympic lifters have shit grip strength compared to strongmen

see mikhael koklyaev, his grip strength has regressed tremendously since focusing heavily on olympic lifts again lately

hundreds of anecdotes on this

etc

NOT impressive to use a hook grip, not at all, quite the opposite in fact
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!