Author Topic: Disney hires Princes Leia a Personal Trainer  (Read 3974 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Disney hires Princes Leia a Personal Trainer
« on: May 01, 2013, 08:25:47 AM »

Carrie Fisher: Disney Has Hired Me a Trainer (Is There a Metal Bikini in Her Future?

Every fanboy's dream date says she's getting back in shape for her return to her most famous role.

Saturday, Carrie Fisher appeared at the Calgary Comic Expo, a comic and fantasy convention in Western Canada, and spoke about her experiences in the first three "Star Wars" movies. This of course led to the inevitable question ... is Fisher returning as Princess Leia in the upcoming "Star Wars: Episode VII," the first major "Star Wars" project since LucasFilm was purchased by Disney?

While Disney has yet to officially confirm her casting, George Lucas pretty much did spill the beans. And now Fisher is saying Disney wants her for the project, but would like her to drop some weight first.

"I like being bought by Disney, because they never wanted to buy me before," Fisher said, according to the Calgary Herald. "I'm glad they are doing a new movie because they are sending a trainer to my house so I can get in really good shape. So I'm really eating a lot of sugar in advance, as you can see. By the time I really get down to it I will have eaten everything."

This invites the question: Is Disney hoping the 56-year-old Fisher will be up for wearing the iconic slave girl costume (aka "the metal bikini") that set pulses racing in "Return Of The Jedi"? Fisher offered no clues, but in a world where we will be getting six "Star Wars" movies between 2015 and 2020, which no one imagined could happen prior to the Disney/LucasFilm deal, anything seems possible. Besides, the impressionable young men who saw her in "Return of the Jedi" in 1983 are nearly three decades older themselves; they may well be in the market to see Fisher deliver some age-appropriate sexiness as Princess Leia.

On stage in Calgary, Fisher mostly talked about her experiences in the original "Star Wars" trilogy, answering questions about killing Jabba the Hut on screen ("Oh God, I loved doing that. You know, they ridiculously asked me if I wanted a stunt double to kill Jabba the Hut. Can you imagine? I got to saw that neck off, it was really, really fun and one of the highlights of my career"), revealing that Harrison Ford doesn't like kissing his leading ladies on screen ("Not so great onscreen, but we were playing spin-the-bottle and he was better"), and saying giving Chewbacca a hug was a good thing ("Hugging is good no matter what part of the galaxy you are in. I recommend it with wookies and without").

She also divulged her "Star Wars" undergarments ... or lack thereof (see video below at 1:30-in). "George did not let me wear a bra in the [first] movie," Fisher said of her Princess Leia costume. "They used masking tape -- except for one scene when Mark [Hamill] arrives and R2 is blown up and we run under the ship... please look closely at what's happening as I run toward the arriving mark," she said as the fan-filled audience laughed.

Fisher, always a fearless interview subject, even discussed an embarrassing episode in February where she experienced a bipolar episode while performing her one-woman-show aboard a cruise ship. "It takes a lot of balls to be mentally ill," Fisher said. "It takes three or four balls. It takes a certain kind of heroism. I only have bipolar, I don't even think that's one of the ones that requires the most chutzpah."

If Fisher is heroic enough to be bipolar, time will tell if she also has the guts to wear that metal bikini again on screen ... or even go bra-less!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Disney hires Princes Leia a Personal Trainer
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 08:26:53 AM »
Star Wars with JJ Abrams is going to be a shit fest 2 hour long commercial for toys

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 08:28:28 AM »
She was beyond hot in Shampoo. She got old.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 08:39:22 AM »
Hahaha...Jenny Craig Co. will hate this story, for sure.  Carrie Fisher was recently a spokesperson.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 09:57:03 AM »

Carrie Fisher: Disney Has Hired Me a Trainer (Is There a Metal Bikini in Her Future?

Every fanboy's dream date says she's getting back in shape for her return to her most famous role.

Saturday, Carrie Fisher appeared at the Calgary Comic Expo, a comic and fantasy convention in Western Canada, and spoke about her experiences in the first three "Star Wars" movies. This of course led to the inevitable question ... is Fisher returning as Princess Leia in the upcoming "Star Wars: Episode VII," the first major "Star Wars" project since LucasFilm was purchased by Disney?

While Disney has yet to officially confirm her casting, George Lucas pretty much did spill the beans. And now Fisher is saying Disney wants her for the project, but would like her to drop some weight first.

"I like being bought by Disney, because they never wanted to buy me before," Fisher said, according to the Calgary Herald. "I'm glad they are doing a new movie because they are sending a trainer to my house so I can get in really good shape. So I'm really eating a lot of sugar in advance, as you can see. By the time I really get down to it I will have eaten everything."

This invites the question: Is Disney hoping the 56-year-old Fisher will be up for wearing the iconic slave girl costume (aka "the metal bikini") that set pulses racing in "Return Of The Jedi"? Fisher offered no clues, but in a world where we will be getting six "Star Wars" movies between 2015 and 2020, which no one imagined could happen prior to the Disney/LucasFilm deal, anything seems possible. Besides, the impressionable young men who saw her in "Return of the Jedi" in 1983 are nearly three decades older themselves; they may well be in the market to see Fisher deliver some age-appropriate sexiness as Princess Leia.

On stage in Calgary, Fisher mostly talked about her experiences in the original "Star Wars" trilogy, answering questions about killing Jabba the Hut on screen ("Oh God, I loved doing that. You know, they ridiculously asked me if I wanted a stunt double to kill Jabba the Hut. Can you imagine? I got to saw that neck off, it was really, really fun and one of the highlights of my career"), revealing that Harrison Ford doesn't like kissing his leading ladies on screen ("Not so great onscreen, but we were playing spin-the-bottle and he was better"), and saying giving Chewbacca a hug was a good thing ("Hugging is good no matter what part of the galaxy you are in. I recommend it with wookies and without").

She also divulged her "Star Wars" undergarments ... or lack thereof (see video below at 1:30-in). "George did not let me wear a bra in the [first] movie," Fisher said of her Princess Leia costume. "They used masking tape -- except for one scene when Mark [Hamill] arrives and R2 is blown up and we run under the ship... please look closely at what's happening as I run toward the arriving mark," she said as the fan-filled audience laughed.

Fisher, always a fearless interview subject, even discussed an embarrassing episode in February where she experienced a bipolar episode while performing her one-woman-show aboard a cruise ship. "It takes a lot of balls to be mentally ill," Fisher said. "It takes three or four balls. It takes a certain kind of heroism. I only have bipolar, I don't even think that's one of the ones that requires the most chutzpah."

If Fisher is heroic enough to be bipolar, time will tell if she also has the guts to wear that metal bikini again on screen ... or even go bra-less!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

She could switch roles and play Jabba the Hut this time...
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 10:42:34 AM »
Carrie Fisher's Top 3 Crazy Tales: Senators, Prostitutes and Michael Jackson

Given the title of Carrie Fisher's latest book (and her history with electroshock therapy), crazy tales were a given. But the "Star Wars" actress and "Wishful Drinking" author exceeds expectations with her new memoir, "Shockaholic," in which she chronicles a night on the town with two major senators, her dealings with the dentist that sued Michael Jackson, and her attempt to grant her dying father one final, raunchy request.

Below, check out Fisher's three most outlandish anecdotes:

On a 1985 Washington, D.C., dinner with her date, the then single former Sen. Chris Dodd, and dining companion, the late Sen. Ted Kennedy:

"So, having recently graduated completely healed and normal from my first stint in a rehab, and appearing in an almost perfectly respectable piece of work, I found myself driving from Baltimore to Washington, D.C., to have dinner with Chris Dodd, this senator who I knew virtually nothing about. Nor did Senator Dodd -- like most people, then, now and always -- have any idea who I was in the wide, wide world beyond this cute little actress who'd played Princess Leia."

"Suddenly, Senator Kennedy, seated directly across from me, looked at me with his alert, aristocratic eyes and asked me a most surprising question. 'So,' he said, clearly amused, 'do you think you'll be having sex with Chris at the end of your date?' ... To my left, Chris Dodd looked at me with an unusual grin hanging on his very flushed face."

Her reply: "'Funnily enough, I won't be having sex with Chris tonight,' I said, my face composed and calm. 'No, that probably won't happen.' People blinked. 'Thanks for asking, though.'"

His retort: "'Would you have sex with Chris in a hot tub?' Senator Kennedy asked me, perhaps as a way to say good night? 'I'm no good in water,' I told him." (A representative for Dodd did not immediately respond to ABCNews.com's request for comment.)

On being a patient of the dentist who sued Michael Jackson:

"Remember that dentist who sued Michael for molesting his kid? Yes, that was my dentist. Evan Chandler, D.D.S. Dentist to the Stars. And this same Dr. Chandler -- long before the lawsuit was brought (though not necessarily before it was contemplated) -- needed someone to brag to about his son's burgeoning friendship with Michael Jackson. (This was years before Michael had children of his own.) And so my 'dentist' would go on and on about how much his son liked Michael Jackson and, more important, how much Michael Jackson liked his son. And the most disturbing thing I remember him saying was, 'You know, my son is very good looking.'

"So here was Dr. Chandler telling me how Michael was buying his kid computers and taking him to incredible places and sleeping in the same bed and getting him ... WAIT! 'Hang on,' I said. 'I have to interrupt here. Let's just go back a tic, okay?' 'Sure,' Chandler said. ' They're sleeping in the same bed?!' He blinked. 'Well, yeah, but my ex-wife is always there, so it's okay and his stepfather and ... and ... and ...'

"Then one night some months later, Dr. Chandler came up to my house again and told me that he and his wife were going to sue Michael. 'Why?' I asked. 'Because,' he explained rationally, 'Michael is sleeping in the same bed with my boy.'"

"The thing is, though, I never thought that Michael's whole thing with kids was sexual. Never. Granted, it was miles from appropriate, but just because it wasn't normal doesn't mean that it had to be perverse." (Dr. Evan Chandler committed suicide in 2009.)

On trying to get a prostitute for her dying dad, Eddie Fisher:
Weight Wars: Carrie Fisher's Fight to be Thinner Watch Video

"He didn't have a bucket list as it turned out. What he did have was a bucket wish. ... What my father wanted was access to the recess between a woman's legs. One last romp -- a romp at his age being a fairly limited affair, but that did not concern him.

"So one night, while I was performing my show, I made an announcement that if anyone knew any prostitutes, please leave a note with one of the ushers. I did this in large part not only to amuse and/or shock people; it turned out that it wasn't all that simple to find and secure the services of a prostitute. At least not in San Francisco in 2008. I'd spent inordinate amounts of time searching Craigslist. But after a while, I would've perused any list! Schindler's! Or Franz!" (Alas, Fisher did not end up fulfilling her father's wish.)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 01:13:46 PM »
 :D ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 05:07:28 PM »
Carrie rocked back in the day.

Not sure what the results will be after this training camp though :D

One would expect less chunky but not a bikini-shape.

Her role will most definately be fully dressed, not like in Jabba the Donkey Kongs palace

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 11:02:11 AM »
OT star wars is the only good star wars... and this isn't OT star wars

<------------ look at username