Author Topic: Julio Balestrin, Overall-winner of Arnold Classic Brasil Amateur 2013  (Read 3529 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
And earned IFBB Pro card

viking1

• Getbig V
Tattoos just ruin the bodybuilding physique.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Tattoos just ruin the bodybuilding physique.

I don't get it either, these guys spend tens of thousands on gear, food and supps, work their asses off in the gym, crappy diets, feeling like shit all to have a ripped physique then they get these ugly fucking tats to kill their look.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yup, it is counterproductive! I have a Dragon and a Yin and Yang on my left Delt! Got it long after I stopped competing! Guys who get full sleeves, and body tatoo's while they are competing ,I just don't get!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Yup, it is counterproductive! I have a Dragon and a Yin and Yang on my left Delt! Got it long after I stopped competing! Guys who get full sleeves, and body tatoo's while they are competing ,I just don't get!
Dragon(龍) and  Yin (陰)and Yang (陽) :)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Shit tattoos - great muscle.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
And earned IFBB Pro card

2ND PIC IS A BIT BLURRY IT LOOKED LIKED THE 'ASIAN'ARNOLD S AT THE SHOW UNTIL I REALIZED IT WAS ARNOLD LOL,,,HE LOOKS ASIAN THERE BLURRED...

viking1

• Getbig V
Sometimes, tattoos make the muscle(s) appear to be smaller on stage. With the darkness-shading and spray tan, the striations are hard to see.