Author Topic: U.K. Independence Party surges in elections  (Read 1466 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
U.K. Independence Party surges in elections
« on: May 03, 2013, 08:48:26 PM »
What's the deal with this? ???

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/uk-independence-party-surges-in-elections/2013/05/03/7afddfc2-b406-11e2-9fb1-62de9581c946_story.html

LONDON — The Conservative-led coalition of Prime Minister David Cameron just got served.

The anti-immigration U.K. Independence Party staged a dramatic surge Thursday in local elections in England and Wales, with results on Friday showing voters delivering a brutal whipping to the Conservatives and their junior coalition partners, the Liberal Democrats.

Political pundits said the results represented one of the strongest showings by a non­traditional party in Britain since World War II, with the gains underscoring the rise of populist and nationalist parties across Europe.

At the core of the party’s platform are aspirations to withdraw Britain from the European Union and impose new curbs on immigration, and the powerful showing sets U.K. Independence up to be an increasingly influential force in British politics. In recent months, its growing support in national polls had already sparked Britain’s three major parties — the Conservatives, Labor and the Liberal Democrats — to float increasingly strict proposals aimed at stemming the tide of foreigners.

“We have been abused by everybody, the entire establishment, and now they are shocked and stunned that we are getting over 25 percent of the vote everywhere we stand across the country,” Farage told the BBC. “This is a real sea change in British politics.”

Purge_WTF

Re: U.K. Independence Party surges in elections
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 11:48:15 AM »
Good on them. I'd like to see similar changes here in The U.S. Doubtful, though.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 08:45:40 PM »
Until they put Blair and all the treasonous political whores in front of the "guillotines" I will not quite be satisfied.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 08:54:37 PM »
What's the deal with this? ???

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/uk-independence-party-surges-in-elections/2013/05/03/7afddfc2-b406-11e2-9fb1-62de9581c946_story.html

LONDON — The Conservative-led coalition of Prime Minister David Cameron just got served.

The anti-immigration U.K. Independence Party staged a dramatic surge Thursday in local elections in England and Wales, with results on Friday showing voters delivering a brutal whipping to the Conservatives and their junior coalition partners, the Liberal Democrats.

Political pundits said the results represented one of the strongest showings by a non­traditional party in Britain since World War II, with the gains underscoring the rise of populist and nationalist parties across Europe.

At the core of the party’s platform are aspirations to withdraw Britain from the European Union and impose new curbs on immigration, and the powerful showing sets U.K. Independence up to be an increasingly influential force in British politics. In recent months, its growing support in national polls had already sparked Britain’s three major parties — the Conservatives, Labor and the Liberal Democrats — to float increasingly strict proposals aimed at stemming the tide of foreigners.

“We have been abused by everybody, the entire establishment, and now they are shocked and stunned that we are getting over 25 percent of the vote everywhere we stand across the country,” Farage told the BBC. “This is a real sea change in British politics.”

People are finally starting to listen to Nigel Farage. He's been on top of things for years. Go read/listen to some of his stuff.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 08:57:26 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 09:11:31 PM »
 ;D
Bankers and one world douche bags are shitting themselves?  
New German anti-euro party could enter parliament, poll suggests
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/26/us-germany-eurosceptics-poll-idUSBRE93L0JA20130426

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 09:48:25 PM »
Until they put Blair and all the treasonous political whores in front of the "guillotines" I will not quite be satisfied.

I'd pay top dollar to see that type of event.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 10:00:15 PM »
;D
Bankers and one world douche bags are shitting themselves?  
New German anti-euro party could enter parliament, poll suggests
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/26/us-germany-eurosceptics-poll-idUSBRE93L0JA20130426
I can see it now, more false flag attacks to try and get the NWO agenda back on track. Never let a little bump ahead like nationalism get in the way of our one World! We'll bomb them into submission till they come begging for our government.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 10:00:25 PM »
I'd pay top dollar to see that type of event.

The Bible says you ought not to. It says if you do that, you go off to Hades. Some folks call it Hell, I call it Hades.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 10:05:51 PM »
The Bible says you ought not to. It says if you do that, you go off to Hades. Some folks call it Hell, I call it Hades.

I work for a fella by the name of Bill Cox

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 10:33:35 PM »
I work for a fella by the name of Bill Cox

I'd kick your head in 25 years ago, but you're dead, I guess. Where'd you go to?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 11:10:12 PM »
Farage is the only one in the EP with the balls to talk straight.