Author Topic: Muslims enforcing Sharia Law on UK streets (AGAIN) Video  (Read 29428 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Muslims enforcing Sharia Law on UK streets (AGAIN) Video
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2013, 03:03:04 PM »
When it comes to battling muslims, E-kul has the tenacity and ferociousness of a pitbull.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2013, 03:07:13 PM »
When it comes to battling muslims, E-kul has the tenacity and ferociousness of a pitbull.
NarcissisticDeity turned it into a gun control debate.  All it takes is a snide gun control remark and the Gun Nutters become rabid.

But you know what it's the same thing, whether it be pit-bull, Islam, Gun Control, essentially they are all special interest groups trying to get there own way by using propaganda, spin, fudged statistics and outright lies, anything but take responsibility for the carnage their particular special interest group inflicts on others outside the group.  Such is the nature of selfishness.

How hard can it be to be involved in making the world a better place, a good start is to not own a pitbull, a gun or be a Muslim.  I can't think of one good reason to want any of those things. 
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2013, 03:08:39 PM »
NarcissisticDeity turned it into a gun control debate.  All it takes is a snide gun control remark and the Gun Nutters become rabid.

We may disagree on guns but when it comes to religious fanatic we see eye to eye.
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2013, 03:10:12 PM »

That must be Dr Chumps standing on that block in the middle.  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2013, 03:12:30 PM »
I like pitbulls. They take on the personality of they're owners.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2013, 03:13:40 PM »
Australia was founded as a penal colony, let's just keep it that.  let's not evolve because of that.  Man, I'm surprised humanity evolved past the amoeba stage when you consider the level of your intelligence.  I always think of this clip when I read your posts.

And good to see you just making figures up, halving American homicide rates, way to go.  I wish Gun Nutters would stop fudging statistics to suit them, we even had our own Government warn the NRA to stop manipulating our crime statistics and lying about them.  And Rape statistics are not reliable because of under reporting.  We here in Australia have very strong protections for women, the probably hold more political and legal power than men.  And because of this they have a greater confidence to report sex crimes  You can literally be put on rape charges for asking a woman out on a date.  The majority of those charges never see the inside of a courtroom and the conviction rate is very low.  We are like Sweeden, where even consensual sex can be considered rape under certain circumstances.  

And perhaps American women don't report rape in America because of the very real fear of having their heads blown off with a gun and that they know they will be dismissed by the misogynistic American legal system.  Generally the reported rapes can be an indication of how liberal and equal a society is.  For instance, nobody would take seriously the recorded rape cases from a Muslim Country, because we now it would be way under reported due to the woman being more likely to be punished and not the man who committed the rape.  The more misogynistic the Country, the less rapes are reported.

And your assault figures, oh brother, you can be charged for assault here for yelling at someone.  We have been over this time and time again.  Australia doesn't have the same serious crime issue that America does.  We just don't have rampant gang violence, mass shootings, a ridiculous homicide rate and terrorism.  Sorry, but we don't.  I know you want to believe that your Gun Culture is a good thing, but it's not.  It makes you look like idiots and masses of people die needlessly because of it.

Australia was founded as a penal colony, let's just keep it that.  let's not evolve because of that.  Man, I'm surprised humanity evolved past the amoeba stage when you consider the level of your intelligence.  I always think of this clip when I read your posts.

And that has what to do with America? that has what to do with our 400+ years of aggression and violence? NOTHING

Australia has never been like the United States and your oversimplification on a cure shows your ignorance and wishful thinking.

And good to see you just making figures up, halving American homicide rates, way to go.  I wish Gun Nutters would stop fudging statistics to suit them, we even had our own Government warn the NRA to stop manipulating our crime statistics and lying about them

Who said ANY of these statistics were from the NRA? boy you love to commit to stupidity without knowing facts , speaks volumes about how you come to your conclusions, instead if presuming these facts are from the NRA ask where they are from , or you run the risk of looking really dumb  ;)

And Rape statistics are not reliable because of under reporting.  We here in Australia have very strong protections for women, the probably hold more political and legal power than men.  And because of this they have a greater confidence to report sex crimes  You can literally be put on rape charges for asking a woman out on a date.  The majority of those charges never see the inside of a courtroom and the conviction rate is very low.  We are like Sweeden, where even consensual sex can be considered rape under certain circumstances.

If your rape statistics are not reliable because of under reporting that would make them even higher you dolt , and there are already through the roof !! you're not exactly helping yourself

And perhaps American women don't report rape in America because of the very real fear of having their heads blown off with a gun and that they know they will be dismissed by the misogynistic American legal system.

Oh boy lol lmfao you're on pumpster type level here for delusion and insanity

And your assault figures, oh brother, you can be charged for assault here for yelling at someone.  We have been over this time and time again.  Australia doesn't have the same serious crime issue that America does.  We just don't have rampant gang violence, mass shootings, a ridiculous homicide rate and terrorism.  Sorry, but we don't.  I know you want to believe that your Gun Culture is a good thing, but it's not.  It makes you look like idiots and masses of people die needlessly because of it.

Not my figure fanboy and it's NOT from the NRA either  ;) Rapes and Assaults are much higher in your country sport deal with it , take away guns and watch women get beat and raped at a geometric rate , yes we should all be like you.  ::)

Get this through your head E-Kul you can't argue with facts only run from them

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

WOULD BANNING FIREARMS REDUCE MURDER AND SUICIDE?

It's a resounding NO

Your opinion is biased , fear induced and flat out wrong. Your solution is a non-solution , look I know you're a proud chap and can't come to terms with facts but you're looking really foolish trying to save face by claiming we should ban guns ( when that wouldn't solve anything see Harvard study ) and we should be like your country ( rapes and assaults )

That's the great things about facts , they are still facts regardless if you believe in them , you're just like the religious morons you rail against , and your dogma about guns , pit-bulls and Islam cloud your objectivity , clarity and commonsense , you should be more like Sam Harris  ;D

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2013, 03:17:05 PM »
Somehow I think geleniko's main concern is himself, as long as his life is OK and he is getting laid and the requisite narcissistic fuel he needs from his regular conquests is fulfilled, the immediate concerns of the society or the world he lives in is of little to no consequence.  As long as the Muslims don't bother him he couldn't care less about the undeniable suffering ISLAM has caused across the modern world because in his mind it is probably overblown because the Muslims he has met were fine.  Most people are like this, they don't believe it and they won't say anything until it affects them personally, as most people have a narcissistic way of interpreting the world, if crime doesn't affect them, it mustn't be a problem, if war doesn't affect them it mustn't be a problem, if terrorism doesn't affect them it mustn't be a problem.  It's essentially a form of Ignorance, their is a reason they say ignorance is bliss.

What business is it of yours to dictate people how they live?

If you want to sit on the computer 24 hrs a day and worry 24 hrs about muslims then thats your business.

Nobody takes a lowlife donkey government scabbing like youself serious anyway.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2013, 03:17:47 PM »
NarcissisticDeity turned it into a gun control debate.  All it takes is a snide gun control remark and the Gun Nutters become rabid.  

Wrong again  ;) YOU did , I was commenting on your fears , of inanimate objects , pit-bulls and Islam

I agree with Chimps , you're a very scared and fearful individual and you prove me right with each post.

Your nightmare must be a Islamic guy walking down the street with a Glock and a Pit-bull lol how many times have you woke up with night sweats from scenario?

BAN THEM ALL so E-Kul can get some peace of mind  ;D

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2013, 03:20:54 PM »
For those who say USA will clamp down on Muslims being violent - here is a nice taste of what could lie ahead. These Muslims in Dearborn threw stones at Christians and the cops were cowards and went after the Christians. The cops get their political correct orders from above - I bet many of them sided with the Christians in private.

If i walked into a jewish or christian community event and i helf up posters saying that jews and christians should go to hell then i wouldnt be surprised if the crowd attacked me.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2013, 03:25:57 PM »
And that has what to do with America? that has what to do with our 400+ years of aggression and violence? NOTHING

Australia has never been like the United States and your oversimplification on a cure shows your ignorance and wishful thinking.

Who said ANY of these statistics were from the NRA? boy you love to commit to stupidity without knowing facts , speaks volumes about how you come to your conclusions, instead if presuming these facts are from the NRA ask where they are from , or you run the risk of looking really dumb  ;)

If your rape statistics are not reliable because of under reporting that would make them even higher you dolt , and there are already through the roof !! you're not exactly helping yourself

Oh boy lol lmfao you're on pumpster type level here for delusion and insanity

Not my figure fanboy and it's NOT from the NRA either  ;) Rapes and Assaults are much higher in your country sport deal with it , take away guns and watch women get beat and raped at a geometric rate , yes we should all be like you.  ::)

Get this through your head E-Kul you can't argue with facts only run from them

It's a resounding NO

Your opinion is biased , fear induced and flat out wrong. Your solution is a non-solution , look I know you're a proud chap and can't come to terms with facts but you're looking really foolish trying to save face by claiming we should ban guns ( when that wouldn't solve anything see Harvard study ) and we should be like your country ( rapes and assaults )

That's the great things about facts , they are still facts regardless if you believe in them , you're just like the religious morons you rail against , and your dogma about guns , pit-bulls and Islam cloud your objectivity , clarity and commonsense , you should be more like Sam Harris  ;D
I have never met someone quite so simple.  So let me get this straight, you want your Country to remain a violent cesspool because that's the way it's always been.  And you can deny the facts all you like.  But the elephant in the room is that America has the highest homocide rate in the developed world.  You can fudge other countries crime statistics all you like, but the fact remains that your unacceptable rate of homocide is because of your gun culture and the nutters like you that support it.  You can talk about rape and assualts and everything else to distract from this.  But like you said, the truth remains the truth.  

You want guns to be the solution because that's what you want, but it has zero reflection on what the truth is.  You are not fooling anybody, if your argument was based on reality, everyone else could easily see it, it would be reflected in the gun crime statistics, but it's not.  You can just drop the charade, just admit you are a Gun Nutter and you couldn't give a fuck how many people die because of gun culture, you just want guns regardless.  We all know, that even if the homicide rate was ten times what it is now, you would use this as further proof why guns are needed.   I have no doubt that even if your entire family was gunned down by a crazed shooter that even this wouldn't change your mind.  Their is no amount of homicides that will change your mind.  Strangely, the more people that die at the end of a gun, the more you believe guns are the answer.  It's hard to argue with someone who thinks the answer is the very thing causing the problem.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2013, 03:26:08 PM »

But you know what it's the same thing, whether it be pit-bull, Islam, Gun Control, essentially they are all special interest groups trying to get there own way by using propaganda, spin, fudged statistics and outright lies, anything but take responsibility for the carnage their particular special interest group inflicts on others outside the group.  Such is the nature of selfishness.

How hard can it be to be involved in making the world a better place, a good start is to not own a pitbull, a gun or be a Muslim.  I can't think of one good reason to want any of those things. 

LMFAO like you're not in a special interest group yourself Mr Anti-Pit-Bull , Mr Anti-Gun , Anti-Islam , everything you just accused special interests groups of doing you did yourself hypocrite

LMFAO the audacity of you to decide what's best for others , people like YOU are the problem. You can't think of one good reason to want any of those things?

Shows your ignorance , your limited mental capacity and bias. You don't care about facts & figures , or reality all you care about is pushing your agenda , your dogma of a Islam free , gun free pit-bull free Utopia , you're every bit as delusional as the evangelical Christians and just like them to dumb to know it. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2013, 03:34:11 PM »
I have never met someone quite so simple.  So let me get this straight, you want your Country to remain a violent cesspool because that's the way it's always been.  And you can deny the facts all you like.  But the elephant in the room is that America has the highest homocide rate in the developed world.  You can fudge other countries crime statistics all you like, but the fact remains that your unacceptable rate of homocide is because of your gun culture and the nutters like you that support it.  You can talk about rape and assualts and everything else to distract from this.  But like you said, the truth remains the truth.  

You want guns to be the solution because that's what you want, but it has zero reflection on what the truth is.  You are not fooling anybody, if your argument was based on reality, everyone else could easily see it, it would be reflected in the gun crime statistics, but it's not.  You can just drop the charade, just admit you are a Gun Nutter and you couldn't give a fuck how many people die because of gun culture, you just want guns regardless.  We all know, that even if the homicide rate was ten times what it is now, you would use this as further proof why guns are needed.   I have no doubt that even if your entire family was gunned down by a crazed shooter that even this wouldn't change your mind.  Their is no amount of homicides that will change your mind.  Strangely, the more people that die at the end of a gun, the more you believe guns are the answer.  It's hard to argue with someone who thinks the answer is the very thing causing the problem.

You can't escape this  ;)

read the entire study , you're deathly afraid to , because you've invested a lot of time & effort into your ANTI stances and this will force you to confront your own stupidity.

You want guns to be the solution because that's what you want, but it has zero reflection on what the truth is.  You are not fooling anybody, if your argument was based on reality, everyone else could easily see it, it would be reflected in the gun crime statistics, but it's not.  You can just drop the charade, just admit you are a Gun Nutter and you couldn't give a fuck how many people die because of gun culture, you just want guns regardless.  We all know, that even if the homicide rate was ten times what it is now, you would use this as further proof why guns are needed.   I have no doubt that even if your entire family was gunned down by a crazed shooter that even this wouldn't change your mind.  Their is no amount of homicides that will change your mind.  Strangely, the more people that die at the end of a gun, the more you believe guns are the answer.  It's hard to argue with someone who thinks the answer is the very thing causing the problem

You don't care one iota about America , American gun violence or victims. All you care about is your agenda and trying to force it on others. lets not pretend you're doing this out of some altruistic urge lol you're an uber-control freak who bases everything off of fear and projects that onto others

Your facade is opaque to anyone with a triple digit I.Q.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2013, 03:46:33 PM »
You can't escape this  ;)

read the entire study , you're deathly afraid to , because you've invested a lot of time & effort into your ANTI stances and this will force you to confront your own stupidity.

You don't care one iota about America , American gun violence or victims. All you care about is your agenda and trying to force it on others. lets not pretend you're doing this out of some altruistic urge lol you're an uber-control freak who bases everything off of fear and projects that onto others

Your facade is opaque to anyone with a triple digit I.Q. <---- (That counts you out)
How is opposing special interest groups considered a special interest group.  How is not wanting to have your head blown off, be brutally attacked by fighting breeds of dog or have your legs blown of during a public event considered a special interest group.  You are starting to sound like one of those nut jobs who calls atheism a religion.

And you really are quite perverse suggesting those who oppose such special interest groups are telling them how to live.  That's exactly what your special interest group does to us.  This is the very reason we fight so hard.  Freedom doesn't mean you get to take away other peoples freedom.  if owning a gun or a pitbull doesn't threaten me, my friends or family, then it is a valid freedom, but if those things threaten me, my friends and my family, then it isn't freedom at all, but a selfish indulgence, the very opposite of freedom.  Where does this type of freedom end, essentially it ends in anarchy, because then I say, well know I am threatened, I want the freedom for even more destructive arms and a pet wolf to defend against his pitbull and his gun.  Freedom means maximising freedom for the majority, not the individual.  You have taken the word freedom and defined it as you getting as much of it as you can even if it means trampling other peoples freedom.  Your freedom ends when it exposes others to an unacceptable risk to their Universal human right to safety and security.

Special Interest Groups force there beliefs, there lifestyle on others regardless of the cost to them.  You believe you should have the choice to own guns, I believe I should have the choice to not be exposed to the risk. You believe in the right to own a pitbull, i believe in my right to not be attacked by other peoples choice of pet.

I wonder how you even get through life, do you speed down the highway drunk smashing into other cars and when pulled over by the police officer, do you give him hell and tell him stop telling you how to live your life.  Do you tell him that if you want to endanger other people and even kill them that you will do that.  Who the fuck do you think you are putting limits on what I can and can't do.  What's next, you believe you have the right to rob the bank, rape your neighbour and kill your wife.  Seriously, where does it end, what restrictions are you prepared to accept?  Your attitude would be perfect in an anarchist society, but we live in a civilised democracy (although people like you make me doubt that)

And of course I am pushing an agenda, it's called self preservation, like I said, only someone with limited intelligence or a severe mental disturbance would choose to expose themselves to unnecessary risk.  The way I choose to live my life should have zero impact on someone else's enjoyment of it.  I am sure I could safely speed down the highway while drunk, and even though this won't impact on someone else, when enough people participate in this behaviour, it has serious negative consequences for other people.  So, because I am concerned about the health and safety of my community, I stick to the speed limit and drive sober.  I don't feel punished because of this restriction on my liberty, quite the opposite i feel grateful that while driving my risk of serious injury or death is greatly reduced.

But I don't expect a Psychopath like you to understand this, as the last thing a malignant narcissist is concerned about is the welfare of the society and world they live in.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2013, 03:52:15 PM »
How is opposing special interest groups considered a special interest group.  How is not wanting to have your head blown off, be brutally attacked by fighting breeds of dog or have your legs blown of during a public event considered a special interest group.  You are starting to sound like one of those nut jobs who calls atheism a religion.

And you really are quite perverse suggesting those who oppose such special interest groups are telling them how to live.  That's exactly what your special interest group does to us.  This is the very reason we fight so hard.  Freedom doesn't mean you get to take away other peoples freedom.  if owning a gun or a pitbull doesn't threaten me, my friends or family, then it is a valid freedom, but if those things threaten me, my friends and my family, then it isn't freedom at all, but a selfish indulgence, the very opposite of freedom.  Where does this type of freedom end, essentially it ends in anarchy, because then I say, well know I am threatened, I want the freedom for even more destructive arms and a pet wolf to defend against his pitbull and his gun.  Freedom means maximising freedom for the majority, not the individual.  You have taken the word freedom and defined it as you getting as much of it as you can even if it means trampling other peoples freedom.  Your freedom ends when it exposes others to an unacceptable risk to their Universal human right to safety and security.

Special Interest Groups force there beliefs, there lifestyle on others regardless of the cost to them.  You believe you should have the choice to own guns, I believe I should have the choice to not be exposed to the risk. You believe in the right to own a pitbull, i believe in my right to not be attacked by other peoples choice of pet.

I wonder how you even get through life, do you speed down the highway drunk smashing into other cars and when pulled over by the police officer, do you give him hell and tell him stop telling me how to live my life.  if I want to endanger other people and even kill them I will do that.  Who the fuck do you think you are putting limits on what I can and can't do.  What's next, you believe you have the right to rob the bank, rape your neighbour and kill your wife.  Seriously, where does it end, what restrictions are you prepared to accept?  Your attitude would be perfect in an anarchist society, but we live in a civilised democracy (although people like you make me doubt that)

And of course I am pushing an agenda, it's called self preservation, like I said, only someone with limited intelligence or a severe mental disturbance would choose to expose themselves to unnecessary risk.  The way I choose to live my life should have zero impact on someone else's enjoyment of it.  I am sure I could safely speed down the highway while drunk, and even though this won't impact on someone else, when enough people participate in this behaviour, it has serious negative consequences for other people.  So, because I am concerned about the health and safety of my community, I stick to the speed limit and drive sober.  I don't feel punished because of this restriction on my liberty, quite the opposite i feel grateful that while driving my risk of serious injury or death is greatly reduced.

But I don't expect a Psychopath like you to understand this, as the last thing a malignant narcissist is concerned about is the welfare of the society and world they live in.
meltdown  ;D

Read the study , I urge you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 03, 2013, 04:04:25 PM »
meltdown  ;D

Read the study , I urge you.
Are you kidding me, I have been doing this a long time, I have dealt with Pitbull Nutters who have studies suggesting that the Dachshund is the real problem dog. (I kid you not).  It's called conformational bias, people produce the results that best accord with their own bias or political agenda, regardless of the truth.  This is why academia has become so corrupted, you want a study that suits your needs, here, just donate some money to our foundation and we will get right on it.  What's that, your latest killer drug isn't safe, here lets's do some research, look woopity doo, No, completely safe, sell away.  What's that, animal welfare groups are putting pressure on Governments to impose restrictions on recreational fishing, hold on a minute, just let us cash that cheque and look, woopity doo, our research suggests fish don't feel pain.  You can get a study to show whatever it is you are trying to sell.  The tobacco companies had researchers suggest tobacco was safe for years.  This is nothing new and their are countless examples of academia supporting a political or commercial bias.

It's all smoke and mirrors.  Do you let your child play with matches?   One could easily do some research and discover the majority of matches never harm anyone, that the likelihood of your child being harmed is quite low.  That matches actually serve a utilitarian purpose in the community.  Or do you simply prevent them from indulging in risk taking behaviour because of the volatility of fire and the inevitable serious consequences if something does go wrong.  It's funny I used this analogy, because dealing with you has been like dealing with a spoiled child who insists on getting their own way no matter what.
V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 03, 2013, 04:21:11 PM »
Are you kidding me, I have been doing this a long time, I have dealt with Pitbull Nutters who have studies suggesting that the Dachshund is the real problem dog. (I kid you not).  It's called conformational bias, people produce the results that best accord with their own bias or political agenda, regardless of the truth.  This is why academia has become so corrupted, you want a study that suits your needs, here, just donate some money to our foundation and we will get right on it.  What's that, your latest killer drug isn't safe, here lets's do some research, look woopity doo, No, completely safe, sell away.  What's that, animal welfare groups are putting pressure on Governments to impose restrictions on recreational fishing, hold on a minute, just let us cash that cheque and look, woopity doo, our research suggests fish don't feel pain.  You can get a study to show whatever it is you are trying to sell.  The tobacco companies had researchers suggest tobacco was safe for years.  This is nothing new and their are countless examples of academia supporting a political or commercial bias.

It's all smoke and mirrors.  Do you let your child play with matches?   One could easily do some research and discover the majority of matches never harm anyone, that the likelihood of your child being harmed is quite low.  That matches actually serve a utilitarian purpose in the community.  Or do you simply prevent them from indulging in risk taking behaviour because of the volatility of fire and the inevitable serious consequences if something does go wrong.  It's funny I used this analogy, because dealing with you has been like dealing with a spoiled child who insists on getting their own way no matter what.

Your shtick is old so is your proselytizing , keep preaching your ANTI causes you're just like the radicals you rail against. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 03, 2013, 05:48:40 PM »

Your shtick is old so is your proselytizing , keep preaching your ANTI causes you're just like the radicals you rail against.  

The fundamental difference being a concern for minimising the harm to innocent people.  The radicals I rally against simply lack this concern, when you don't give a flying fuck about anyone, including yourself, it's hard for those who are concerned to rally a defence to that.  This is why Muslims are prepared to die and use terrorism to further their cause.  They know it is very hard to defend against someone who doesn't give a fuck about human life including their own.  There is no way to reason with such a person, because the concerns that worry the average folk doesn't concern him.  Not wanting to see yourself, your friends or family killed by a gun, severely injured by someone else's pet or blown up by a terrorists bomb don't concern these people.  They simply shrug their shoulders and say "Oh, well, whatever will be will be".  

This in essence is the whole issue, not guns, dangerous dogs or bombs, it's overcoming those in society who simply just don't give a fuck about themselves or other people.  The attitude of me before we, all teams have them, those that don't want to be a team player, they want to be the star, they want all the spotlight on them, they want the rewards the team achieves without participating.  It's the same the world over, how do we deal with individual selfishness, apathy, lack of concern for others, arrogance, deceitfulness, criminal mindedness and all the many other shitty human traits that make the world a shitty place for decent folk.  That's the question, we wouldn't need any laws if we could solve the problem of how to turn a shitty human being into a decent one.
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2013, 08:08:44 PM »
MAZLUMS

FILT

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2013, 04:31:11 AM »
The fundamental difference being a concern for minimising the harm to innocent people.  The radicals I rally against simply lack this concern, when you don't give a flying fuck about anyone, including yourself, it's hard for those who are concerned to rally a defence to that.  This is why Muslims are prepared to die and use terrorism to further their cause.  They know it is very hard to defend against someone who doesn't give a fuck about human life including their own.  There is no way to reason with such a person, because the concerns that worry the average folk doesn't concern him.  Not wanting to see yourself, your friends or family killed by a gun, severely injured by someone else's pet or blown up by a terrorists bomb don't concern these people.  They simply shrug their shoulders and say "Oh, well, whatever will be will be".  

This in essence is the whole issue, not guns, dangerous dogs or bombs, it's overcoming those in society who simply just don't give a fuck about themselves or other people.  The attitude of me before we, all teams have them, those that don't want to be a team player, they want to be the star, they want all the spotlight on them, they want the rewards the team achieves without participating.  It's the same the world over, how do we deal with individual selfishness, apathy, lack of concern for others, arrogance, deceitfulness, criminal mindedness and all the many other shitty human traits that make the world a shitty place for decent folk.  That's the question, we wouldn't need any laws if we could solve the problem of how to turn a shitty human being into a decent one.

Jews and white supremacists do more terror attacks in america than muslims.

All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t

CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, “the terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.”

Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes.  If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims.  It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: “Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.” Muslims and their “leftist dhimmi allies” respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that “nearly all terrorists are Muslims.”

But perception is not reality.  The data simply does not support such a hasty conclusion.  On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005.  That list can be accessed here (scroll down all the way to the bottom).

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion.  These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

Yet notice the disparity in media coverage between the two.  It would indeed be very interesting to construct a corresponding pie chart that depicted the level of media coverage of each group.  The reason that Muslim apologists and their “leftist dhimmi allies” cannot recall another non-Islamic act of terrorism other than Waco is due to the fact that the media gives menial (if any) coverage to such events.  If a terrorist attack does not fit the “Islam is the perennial and existential threat of our times” narrative, it is simply not paid much attention to, which in a circuitous manner reinforces and “proves” the preconceived narrative.  It is to such an extent that the average American cannot remember any Jewish or Latino terrorist; why should he when he has never even heard of the Jewish Defense League or the Ejercito Popular Boricua Macheteros?  Surely what he does not know does not exist!

The Islamophobes claim that Islam is intrinsically a terrorist religion.  The proof?  Well, just about every terrorist attack is Islamic, they retort.  Unfortunately for them, that’s not quite true.  More like six percent.  Using their defunct logic, these right wingers ought now to conclude that nearly all acts of terrorism are committed by Latinos (or Jews).  Let them dare say it…they couldn’t; it would be political and social suicide to say such a thing. Most Americans would shut down such talk as bigoted; yet, similar statements continue to be said of Islam, without any repercussions.

The Islamophobes live in a fantasy world where everyone is supposedly too “politically correct” to criticize Islam and Muslims.  Yet, the reality is the exact opposite: you can get away with saying anything against the crescent.  Can you imagine the reaction if I said that Latinos should be profiled because after all they are the ones who commit the most terrorism in the country?  (For the record: I don’t believe in such profiling, because I am–unlike the right wing nutters–a believer in American ideals.)

The moral of the story is that Americans ought to calm down when it comes to Islamic terrorism.  Right wingers always live in mortal fear–or rather, they try to make you feel that way.  In fact, Pamela Geller (the queen of internet Islamophobia) literally said her mission was to “scare the bejeezus outta ya.” Don’t be fooled, and don’t be a wuss.  You don’t live in constant fear of radicalized Latinos (unless you’re Lou Dobbs), even though they commit seven times more acts of terrorism than Muslims in America.  Why then are you wetting yourself over Islamic radicals?  In the words of Cenk Uygur: you’re at a ten when you need to be at a four.  Nobody is saying that Islamic terrorism is not a matter of concern, but it’s grossly exaggerated.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2013, 04:33:38 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2013, 04:03:10 PM »
Jews and white supremacists do more terror attacks in america than muslims.

All Terrorists are Muslims…Except the 94% that Aren’t

CNN recently published an article entitled Study: Threat of Muslim-American terrorism in U.S. exaggerated; according to a study released by Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, “the terrorist threat posed by radicalized Muslim-Americans has been exaggerated.”

Yet, Americans continue to live in mortal fear of radical Islam, a fear propagated and inflamed by right wing Islamophobes.  If one follows the cable news networks, it seems as if all terrorists are Muslims.  It has even become axiomatic in some circles to chant: “Not all Muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are Muslims.” Muslims and their “leftist dhimmi allies” respond feebly, mentioning Waco as the one counter example, unwittingly affirming the belief that “nearly all terrorists are Muslims.”

But perception is not reality.  The data simply does not support such a hasty conclusion.  On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005.  That list can be accessed here (scroll down all the way to the bottom).

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion.  These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

Yet notice the disparity in media coverage between the two.  It would indeed be very interesting to construct a corresponding pie chart that depicted the level of media coverage of each group.  The reason that Muslim apologists and their “leftist dhimmi allies” cannot recall another non-Islamic act of terrorism other than Waco is due to the fact that the media gives menial (if any) coverage to such events.  If a terrorist attack does not fit the “Islam is the perennial and existential threat of our times” narrative, it is simply not paid much attention to, which in a circuitous manner reinforces and “proves” the preconceived narrative.  It is to such an extent that the average American cannot remember any Jewish or Latino terrorist; why should he when he has never even heard of the Jewish Defense League or the Ejercito Popular Boricua Macheteros?  Surely what he does not know does not exist!

The Islamophobes claim that Islam is intrinsically a terrorist religion.  The proof?  Well, just about every terrorist attack is Islamic, they retort.  Unfortunately for them, that’s not quite true.  More like six percent.  Using their defunct logic, these right wingers ought now to conclude that nearly all acts of terrorism are committed by Latinos (or Jews).  Let them dare say it…they couldn’t; it would be political and social suicide to say such a thing. Most Americans would shut down such talk as bigoted; yet, similar statements continue to be said of Islam, without any repercussions.

The Islamophobes live in a fantasy world where everyone is supposedly too “politically correct” to criticize Islam and Muslims.  Yet, the reality is the exact opposite: you can get away with saying anything against the crescent.  Can you imagine the reaction if I said that Latinos should be profiled because after all they are the ones who commit the most terrorism in the country?  (For the record: I don’t believe in such profiling, because I am–unlike the right wing nutters–a believer in American ideals.)

The moral of the story is that Americans ought to calm down when it comes to Islamic terrorism.  Right wingers always live in mortal fear–or rather, they try to make you feel that way.  In fact, Pamela Geller (the queen of internet Islamophobia) literally said her mission was to “scare the bejeezus outta ya.” Don’t be fooled, and don’t be a wuss.  You don’t live in constant fear of radicalized Latinos (unless you’re Lou Dobbs), even though they commit seven times more acts of terrorism than Muslims in America.  Why then are you wetting yourself over Islamic radicals?  In the words of Cenk Uygur: you’re at a ten when you need to be at a four.  Nobody is saying that Islamic terrorism is not a matter of concern, but it’s grossly exaggerated.

Islam is an ideology.  It is not defined by what any Muslim wants it to be, but by what it is.  No ideology is above critique - particularly one that explicitly seeks political and social dominance over every person on the planet.

As an ideology, Islam is not necessarily entitled to equal respect and acceptance, because ideas do not carry equal moral weight.  Islam is not simply a belief about God.  Islam is a word that means submission.  Islam is a set of rules that define a social hierarchy in which Muslims submit to Allah, women submit to men and all non-Muslims submit to Islamic rule.

Islam is unique - and it should be OK to say so.

What other religion's most devoted members videotape themselves cutting people's throats while screaming praises to their god?

What other faith has tens of thousands of terrorists across the globe united by an explicit commitment to advance the cause of their religion by pursuing horrific mass murder and mutilation?

What other religion has clerics lauded as 'moderates', 'bridge-builders', and advocates of 'peace and tolerance' who, at best cannot even bring themselves to condemn suicide bombers or denounce Islamist terror organizations, or at worst actually support terrorism, wife-beating, female genital mutilation and justify the killing of apostates and homosexuals?

What other religion kills innocent people over cartoons and teddy bears, and murders humanitarian workers of other faiths who are merely trying to help them?

What other religion actually celebrated the 9/11 attacks, described the carnage as "one of the miracles of the Quran" and proclaimed it to be "God's work against oppressors"?

What other religion childishly brags about its growth while at the same time openly denies other religions equal opportunity to evangelize - and even endorses killing those who leave?

What other religion has prominent PR organizations and charities so closely tied to terrorism - organizations like CAIR, which whine about dress codes and rubber ducks in the West while ignoring the Jihad genocide of thousands in Darfur?

What other religion has verses in its holy book that remind men of their divine permission to beat their wives and rape their slaves?

Islam  is a rigid political and cultural system with a mandate to conquer and govern the lives of others via necessary force "until religion is only for Allah."  Violence is sanctioned by the Quran since, as the Ayatollah Khomeini bluntly put it, "people cannot be made obedient except with the sword."

Thus, the enemy of this orthodoxy is not just intellectual dissent and free speech, but human freedom.  The divine charter of Islam is to impose itself and thus prevent the individual from discovering a different meaning for their own lives.

Islam breeds arrogance and self-absorption, which accounts for the collective petulance and perpetual grievance characterizing Muslim populations in general - along with the astonishing unwillingness to extend equal moral consideration to those outside the religion.

This disregard for others is rooted in the supremacist ideology of the Quran and Islamic law, which unashamedly draws the sharpest distinction between those within the group of believers and those without - towards whom arbitrary denigration is cast and hatred, harsh treatment and eternal punishment is prescribed.

As a consequence, not a day goes by without someone, somewhere in the world being horribly murdered by devout Muslims in the name of this religion - over ten thousand persons each year.  More innocent lives were taken in two hours by devoted Muslims on 9/11 than by the Ku Klux Klan in its entire 140-year history.  

Where Islam dominates, there is systematic discrimination and oppression of those of other faiths.  Where Muslims are a minority, there is peevish self-interest, disloyalty and eventual rebellion and terror when demands for special privilege and entitlements are not met - all part of the eternal jihad to bring about the rule of Islam as Muhammad ordered of true believers.

It isn't the victims who need lessons in tolerance and understanding - it is the Islamic world.

Can one name a single country in the West in which the significant influx of Muslims has not been accompanied by severe social strain?

Can one name any country affected in the same way by Hindu immigration?

While there is not a single verse in the Quran that commands love for those outside Islam, there are over 493 that either promote violence or speak of Allah's hatred for unbelievers - in a book that is largely about how to think of and deal harshly with those outside the "true" faith.

80% of all federal terror prosecutions involve a religion that is practiced by only 1% of all Americans...

In fact, Islam is more than a religion.  It is a rigid political and cultural system with a mandate to conquer and govern the lives of others via necessary force "until religion is only for Allah."  Violence is sanctioned by the Quran since, as the Ayatollah Khomeini bluntly put it, "people cannot be made obedient except with the sword."

Thus, the enemy of this orthodoxy is not just intellectual dissent and free speech, but human freedom.  The divine charter of Islam is to impose itself and thus prevent the individual from discovering a different meaning for their own lives.

Islam breeds arrogance and self-absorption, which accounts for the collective petulance and perpetual grievance characterizing Muslim populations in general - along with the astonishing unwillingness to extend equal moral consideration to those outside the religion.

This disregard for others is rooted in the supremacist ideology of the Quran and Islamic law, which unashamedly draws the sharpest distinction between those within the group of believers and those without - towards whom arbitrary denigration is cast and hatred, harsh treatment and eternal punishment is prescribed.

As a consequence, not a day goes by without someone, somewhere in the world being horribly murdered by devout Muslims in the name of this religion - over ten thousand persons each year.  More innocent lives were taken in two hours by devoted Muslims on 9/11 than by the Ku Klux Klan in its entire 140-year history.  

Where Islam dominates, there is systematic discrimination and oppression of those of other faiths.  Where Muslims are a minority, there is peevish self-interest, disloyalty and eventual rebellion and terror when demands for special privilege and entitlements are not met - all part of the eternal jihad to bring about the rule of Islam as Muhammad ordered of true believers.

It isn't the victims who need lessons in tolerance and understanding - it is the Islamic world.

Can one name a single country in the West in which the significant influx of Muslims has not been accompanied by severe social strain?  Can one name any country affected in the same way by Hindu immigration?

Those willing to open their minds will find that, regardless of the excuse-du-jour, the remarkably wide-spread level of narcissism, repression and violence is deeply ingrained in the teachings, double standards and early history of the Islamic religion.  While there is not a single verse in the Quran that commands love for those outside Islam, there are over 493 that either promote violence or speak of Allah's hatred for unbelievers - in a book that is largely about how to think of and deal harshly with those outside the "true" faith.

Why rely on rosy platitudes and carefully-edited fragments of Quran verses from apologists when Islam speaks so well for itself?  Beyond the whitewashing are obvious reasons why so many devotees do horrible things in the name of Allah, while most of the rest never seem to get terribly upset by it - busy as they are throwing tantrums and demanding for themselves what they explicitly deny others.

How much favor are we really doing Muslims by not challenging them to the sort of self-critique necessary for moral progress?  How much favor are we doing ourselves by desperately trying to accommodate that which has no intention of accommodating us, or by continuing to sacrifice blood and budgets for those who hate us in return?  Is it really in our best interests to assist the expansion within our own borders of a religion that is consistently incapable of building countries in which even Muslims themselves want to live?

Tolerance is a good thing, but not when we allow it to be used cynically against us by those who have no use for it once they obtain power.  We need to back away from the altar of political correctness and throw out our preconceptions.  We need to rediscover critical thinking.  

The truth is that Islam is not a religion of peace and it is not like other religions.  Sometimes the truth isn't comfortable.  Sometimes the truth offends.  But it is far better that we offend others than lose our own freedom.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2013, 05:54:41 PM »
There are still more terror attacks by nonmuslims.

I havent forgotten about the murder of iraqi and afghanis by the dirty non muslims forces, 7 american soldiers died today in afghanistan.Sucked in to them, nobody forced them to go and die.I guess more fuel for the hell fire they will abide in.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2013, 06:01:38 PM »
Approximately 2.5% of all terrorist attacks on U.S. soil between 1970 and 2012 were carried out by Muslims.*  This is a tiny proportion of all attacks.

(We determined that approximately 118 of the terror attacks – or 4.9% – were carried out by Jewish groups such as Jewish Armed Resistance, the Jewish Defense League, Jewish Action Movement, United Jewish Underground and Thunder of Zion. This is almost twice the percentage of Islamic attacks within the United States.  In addition, there were approximately 168 attacks – or 7% – by anti-abortion activists, who tend to be Christian. Fuerzas Armadas de Liberacion Nacional  – a Puerto Rican paramilitary organization -  carried out more than 120 bomb attacks on U.S. targets between 1974 and 1983, and there were some 41 attacks by Cuban exiles, and a number of attacks by other Latin American groups.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2013, 06:03:22 PM »
There are still more terror attacks by nonmuslims.

I havent forgotten about the murder of iraqi and afghanis by the dirty non muslims forces, 7 american soldiers died today in afghanistan.Sucked in to them, nobody forced them to go and die.I guess more fuel for the hell fire they will abide in.
That's wonderful.  Do you think the towel-heads over there get a surprise when the WEST dominates them so effortlessly, it must come as a shock to there brainwashing when they realise how primitive they are and how pathetically weak they are when another Country can just set up camp and start blowing away the locals.  It must be disheartening for the Muslims when the Allied forces easily captured all major cities and towns in the country.forcing the towel heads to flee to neighbouring Pakistan
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2013, 06:24:37 PM »