Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 18, 2014, 09:48:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslims enforcing Sharia Law on UK streets (AGAIN) Video  (Read 5679 times)
Donny
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: May 27, 2013, 01:22:53 AM »

The savage murder of that Young British soldier was my breaking Point.
Report to moderator   Logged
Donny
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: May 27, 2013, 01:38:15 AM »

The Argylls showed how to do it in Aden..Lt Col Mitchell sorted them out after his men were ambushed. A man you respect. Old School. watch from 4 mins...
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUx85Mhgvv4&list=UUKQTIif3y1JmVB7MV7lbUrQ&index=9
BIG AL MCKECHNIE
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 27, 2013, 06:19:36 AM »

The Argylls showed how to do it in Aden..Lt Col Mitchell sorted them out after his men were ambushed. A man you respect. Old School. watch from 4 mins...
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUx85Mhgvv4&list=UUKQTIif3y1JmVB7MV7lbUrQ&index=9

Great video Donny, nice to see the Argyll's rounding up these Gumptas.
I love the 1960's weapons in the film too. The L1A1 SLR rifle and the classic Sten machine gun.  I remember the guys in UNIT on Dr Who always used L1A1's when shooting the Sea Devils and Cyber Men. Shooting a few Muslim devils sounds good to me.
Donny
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: May 27, 2013, 10:22:39 AM »

Great video Donny, nice to see the Argyll's rounding up these Gumptas.
I love the 1960's weapons in the film too. The L1A1 SLR rifle and the classic Sten machine gun.  I remember the guys in UNIT on Dr Who always used L1A1's when shooting the Sea Devils and Cyber Men. Shooting a few Muslim devils sounds good to me.
he Cyber men....lol..  good old Dr Who   Grin
Donny
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: May 27, 2013, 10:40:38 AM »

I think everyone can agree that ahmed and e-kul are equally douchey but in different ways.  End Thread.
Fucking pieces of Trash Angry
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2013, 09:32:59 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmtlEtptOeA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmtlEtptOeA</a>
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 28, 2013, 03:32:05 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmtlEtptOeA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmtlEtptOeA</a>

What did you think of my earlier response?
E-Kul
Getbig V

Space: The final frontier

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 28, 2013, 04:58:33 PM »

Muslims embarrassed themselves in that debate.  They have no shame, the worst part of it was how they believe they are the victims.  Their terrorists acts are simply justified and they are the victims.  Oh Brother.  The more Muslims try and paint Islam in a positive light, the more perverse It seems.  It is good in one way, the more Muslims speak, the more they will bury themselves, they do not understand the Western Mind, they do not realise even when they are being moderate, it is perceived as EXTREME by the western mind.  They even had some self declared moderate Muslim (Raza) ring up and he raged like a lunatic, I wouldn't be surprised if that Muslim commits an act of terrorism one day.

V
calfzilla
Getbig V

"My goodness, look at this biceps peak!"

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 31, 2013, 04:36:33 AM »

Are these Muslim extremists allowed to jerk off or is that against their Islam?  Serious question.
Psychopath
Getbig IV

TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 31, 2013, 04:43:06 AM »

Are these Muslim extremists allowed to jerk off or is that against their Islam?  Serious question.

It's against Islam.

...but men in Muslim countries are the biggest perverts, closet homosexuals, and chronic masturbaters you can ever find on planet earth. 
calfzilla
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 31, 2013, 04:50:05 AM »

It's against Islam.

...but men in Muslim countries are the biggest perverts, closet homosexuals, and chronic masturbaters you can ever find on planet earth. 

Would be hard to be unmarried, not allowed to do premarital sex and not rub one out. Imagine how irritable they must be. Maybe Allah gives them a weekly nocturnal release to relieve the pressure.
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 31, 2013, 03:39:52 PM »

^Not hard at all, as a Christian I abstained from sex. I guess because you are too brainwashed and indoctrinated with pop culture it seems uncool or too difficult or weird, but not too long ago Christians abstained from premarital sex too.

Islam encourages marriage and married life. It does not deny human desires, but teaches us to channel them properly so that there is order in society not disorder and chaos like the western culture dictates. People f'ing around left and right, being picked up and used in one night stands, abortions, abandoned children, single moms, rape, etc...

Just the other day on CBC (Canadian broadcasting corporation), there was a documentary on sexualaziation of preteens. Seven year olds dressed like sluts, thinking and talking about sex, etc...

The western society construct is such a hypocritical and contradictory construct.
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 31, 2013, 03:44:37 PM »

Sext Up Kids - How children are becoming hyper-sexualized

http://www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/episode/2012/02/23/sext-up-kids---how-children-are-becoming-hyper-sexualized/

I remember walking down a street with my wife in Holland and seeing FAR WORSE than the above two pre-teen girls dressed like whores with heavy makeup, high heels, etc... without boobs... like what will become of these girls? But oh wait, they can eventually be professional sex workers as long as they pay taxes!
E-Kul
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 31, 2013, 04:06:26 PM »

^Not hard at all, as a Christian I abstained from sex. I guess because you are too brainwashed and indoctrinated with pop culture it seems uncool or too difficult or weird, but not too long ago Christians abstained from premarital sex too.

Islam encourages marriage and married life. It does not deny human desires, but teaches us to channel them properly so that there is order in society not disorder and chaos like the western culture dictates. People f'ing around left and right, being picked up and used in one night stands, abortions, abandoned children, single moms, rape, etc...

Just the other day on CBC (Canadian broadcasting corporation), there was a documentary on sexualaziation of preteens. Seven year olds dressed like sluts, thinking and talking about sex, etc...

The western society construct is such a hypocritical and contradictory construct.
Oh Brother, resident paedophile a_ahmed frowning on the sexualisation of pre teens, which just so happens to be an Islamic speciality.  The depth of Islamic hypocrisy is a bottomless Pit.

V
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 31, 2013, 04:52:57 PM »

^Oh really? We encourage our youth to dress like hookers on the streets? I don't think so. Islam advocates modesty and covering up of women not sexualization and objectification like the west does.

'

The absolute opposite. And unlike the west we endorse marriage when mature and able for both genders not a culture of promiscuity and loose sexuality
E-Kul
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2013, 05:01:57 PM »

^Oh really? We encourage our youth to dress like hookers on the streets? I don't think so. Islam advocates modesty and covering up of women not sexualization and objectification like the west does.

'

The absolute opposite. And unlike the west we endorse marriage when mature and able for both genders not a culture of promiscuity and loose sexuality
No, you cover your female children from head to toe and then marry them off to some pervert to be raped.  Stop pretending your NOT a paedophile and ISLAM doesn't promote paedophilia. You are not PIOUS, You are NOT righteous, you are an EVIL IMMORAL SCUMBAG!

V
Teutonic Knight
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 31, 2013, 05:06:45 PM »

Ahmedi a U that fucking 100% dumb Huh?, chaos ?, where is more chaos than in islamic world, forcing 10 yo child into islamic marriage get fucking real,tell us about group  in your world  Grin Grin Grin jerking each other  Tongue Tongue Tongue,
3 jews fucking millions of arabs  Grin Grin Grin
Ahmedi how old is your wife 9,10, or less  Huh
Teutonic Knight
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 31, 2013, 05:11:32 PM »

'

Western car Audi,western house, you a fuck up Turk living in Germany  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Ahmedi your sister looks fuckable  Kiss Kiss Kiss
calfzilla
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 31, 2013, 05:48:33 PM »

I agree with most of what you say but are they allowed to rub one out or is that forbidden?
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 01, 2013, 11:26:51 AM »

Western car Audi,western house, you a fuck up Turk living in Germany  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Ahmedi your sister looks fuckable  Kiss Kiss Kiss

E-Kul
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 01, 2013, 02:54:54 PM »

Grin

* Dear EDL.jpg (435.51 KB, 640x902 - viewed 280 times.)

V
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2013, 03:37:38 PM »

E-kul is that you? Australian show and all

Richest woman in the world (Australian) remember her? People should be okay to work for two dollars a day while she makes i forget like hmmmm 60000 a second?

Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2013, 01:56:04 PM »

One could say the same about middle eastern culture as well
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!