Author Topic: Cruz 2016  (Read 90515 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Cruz 2016
« Reply #575 on: May 04, 2016, 12:05:08 PM »
Today Dos says Cruz was not his guy. Look at all the pro-Cruz content he as OP posted in this thread....HA! Unreal.

::)  I like Cruz a lot, just as I like Webb, Christie, Rubio, Carson, Walker, Jindal, and Tulsi Gabbard (even though she didn't run).  I don't have "a candidate" until the general election, when I either vote for or against someone.  The only thing I've said for certain is I would not vote for Hillary, Sanders, Trump, or Jeb.  That's still the case. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #576 on: May 04, 2016, 01:06:39 PM »
The only thing I've said for certain is I would not vote for Hillary, Sanders, Trump, or Jeb.  That's still the case. 

You'll vote for trump.   won't matter in your liberal-ass state, but you'll go to support the other repubs on the bill, and you'll hold your nose and vote for the RINO.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: May 04, 2016, 01:07:56 PM »
You'll vote for trump.   won't matter in your liberal-ass state, but you'll go to support the other repubs on the bill, and you'll hold your nose and vote for the RINO.

The rabid Chihuahua cannot stop following me around.  That's so cute. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #578 on: May 04, 2016, 01:11:13 PM »

I don't think he will.

Honestly.

I believe he may sit it out or finally join the dark side and try to vote for Gary Johnson with me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: May 04, 2016, 01:20:36 PM »
I don't think he will.

Honestly.

I believe he may sit it out or finally join the dark side and try to vote for Gary Johnson with me.

I already have a pact with one of my coworkers to vote for Gary Johnson.  We are both pretty disgusted. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: May 04, 2016, 01:29:32 PM »
I already have a pact with one of my coworkers to vote for Gary Johnson.  We are both pretty disgusted. 

I really do feel that this is it for the Republicans. Maybe the Libertarians can finally make a true showing of it.

It's exciting and sad at the same time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: May 04, 2016, 01:36:28 PM »
I really do feel that this is it for the Republicans. Maybe the Libertarians can finally make a true showing of it.

It's exciting and sad at the same time.

They really screwed themselves.  I think they will lose control of one or both houses because of Trump.  

I cannot believe we are this point.  I have no problem with a third party, but there might be a crash and burn before we get there.  

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: May 04, 2016, 01:40:21 PM »
They really screwed themselves.  I think they will lose control of one or both houses because of Trump.  

I cannot believe we are this point.  I have no problem with a third party, but there might be a crash and burn before we get there.  
You are 100% correct.

It is quite sad.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #583 on: May 04, 2016, 06:26:06 PM »
Cruz kept saying God wanted him to be President.  So either there is no God, or God realllllyyyyy doesn't like Ted and has a wicked sense of humor.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #584 on: May 04, 2016, 06:39:32 PM »
Cruz kept saying God wanted him to be President.  So either there is no God, or God realllllyyyyy doesn't like Ted and has a wicked sense of humor.

Either scenario works for me.  I don't think this will happen as I think he's a PUSSY and a fraud like most of them, but if Lying Ted stands his ground and doesn't vote for Donald or accept his olive branch I'll instantly have a shitload of respect for him. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: May 10, 2016, 09:59:59 AM »
Seriously?   What a circus. 

Cruz floats restarting campaign if he wins Nebraska primary
By Ben Kamisar
May 10, 2016

Getty Images

Ted Cruz floated the possibility of restarting his presidential campaign if he wins Nebraska’s GOP primary on Tuesday and avoided saying whether he supports Donald Trump's bid for president.

Cruz, who suspended his White House run last week, said he does not expect to win Nebraska's primary but is leaving the door open.

"We launched this campaign intending to win. The reason we suspended our campaign was that with the Indiana loss, I felt there was no path to victory," he said Tuesday on conservative host Glenn Beck's radio program.

"If that changes, we will certainly respond accordingly."

Cruz demurred on supporting Trump, the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, because the Republican National Convention and general election are still months away.

"This is a choice every voter is going to have to make. I would note, it's not a choice we as voters have to make today," Cruz said when asked about supporting Trump.

He also brushed aside the prospects of a convention fight or third-party presidential bid.

Cruz and allies told supporters Monday night call that they would not try to block Trump’s nomination but instead focus on influencing the party’s platform and rules, according to Politico.

Cruz joins a number of prominent Republicans who have said they are not yet supporting Trump for president.
Presidents George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, and former GOP presidential nominees Mitt Romney and John McCain have all decided not to attend the party's convention in July, an apparent rebuke of Trump.

And House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) said last week he was not ready to endorse Trump, adding he needed assurances that Trump would champion conservative ideas.

Cruz dropped out of the presidential race last week after losing big in Indiana's primary. John Kasich dropped out a day later, clearing the way for Trump to become the presumptive nominee.

Cruz had hoped a win in Indiana could give him momentum into Tuesday's Nebraska contest, but Trump emerged from the Hoosier State as the only candidate with a viable path forward.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/279354-cruz-floats-restarting-campaign-if-he-wins-nebraska

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #586 on: May 10, 2016, 10:02:40 AM »
Seriously?   What a circus. 

Cruz floats restarting campaign if he wins Nebraska primary

Cruz started his shadow campaign immediately.  We talked about it.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=610200.0

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: May 12, 2016, 01:32:26 PM »
But Jesus said so...Cruz has the political savvy of a rock. Embarrassing.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: September 19, 2016, 05:40:12 PM »
Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick to Cruz: Get Behind Trump or Get Left Behind
By Cathy Burke   |    Monday, 19 Sep 2016

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz could be left "in the rearview mirror of the Republican Party" if he doesn't get behind GOP nominee Donald Trump, warns Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick.

During an interview on "The Laura Ingraham Show" on Monday, Patrick, who supported Cruz during the GOP presidential primaries, said it is past time to get off the sideline.

The remarks start about the 4:40-minute mark.

"You know, I stay loyal to my friends, and Ted's a friend, but obviously I'm disappointed," Patrick said.

"I’m hoping there's still time for him to come forward, or I think he and all the other people you named will be left in the rearview mirror of the Republican Party moving forward. So I'm hoping Ted comes forward. I'm visiting with him on that issue, of course."

Cruz came under fire from Republicans when he refused to endorse Trump during a primetime speech at the Republican convention in Cleveland.

But Patrick has been somewhat quiet about the issue,  The Texas Tribune reported. He's now been named Trump's Texas state chairman, the Tribune noted.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/dan-patrick-ted-cruz-get-behind-trump-left-behind/2016/09/19/id/749057/#ixzz4KkgbAjlp

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #589 on: September 19, 2016, 05:55:54 PM »

Have you dissolved the pact yet?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: September 19, 2016, 06:10:09 PM »
Have you dissolved the pact yet?

Yes, but only because he's going to vote for Trump.  lol.  I am not voting for Trump or Hillary.  Still voting for Johnson.  Have half a mind to write in Colin Powell, especially after his reading his email.   :)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #591 on: September 19, 2016, 06:15:13 PM »
Yes, but only because he's going to vote for Trump.  lol.  I am not voting for Trump or Hillary.  Still voting for Johnson.  Have half a mind to write in Colin Powell, especially after his reading his email.   :)

Had he already changed his mind before the Aleppo question, or was that it?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: September 19, 2016, 06:27:04 PM »
Had he already changed his mind before the Aleppo question, or was that it?

He's heavily involved with the GOP, so he kinda has too.  I was never confident he would follow through.  There ain't no strings on me, so I will not be voting for the narcissist.  Or the corrupt liar.   

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #593 on: September 19, 2016, 06:39:52 PM »
He's heavily involved with the GOP, so he kinda has too.  I was never confident he would follow through.  There ain't no strings on me, so I will not be voting for the narcissist.  Or the corrupt liar.   

Like the Hillary supporters on full automatic, yeah.  Primemuscle is a good example and I'm sure he'd be the first to admit it.  He's been involved with that establishment for years and he's going to vote for Hillary because that's what guys like him do.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: September 19, 2016, 06:43:10 PM »
Like the Hillary supporters on full automatic, yeah.  Primemuscle is a good example and I'm sure he'd be the first to admit it.  He's been involved with that establishment for years and he's going to vote for Hillary because that's what guys like him do.

I've been hearing a lot of my friends say the same thing.  Some for party loyalty.  Some because they hate Trump.  Some because they are conditioned to do so. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #595 on: September 19, 2016, 06:51:22 PM »
I've been hearing a lot of my friends say the same thing.  Some for party loyalty.  Some because they hate Trump.  Some because they are conditioned to do so. 

You mean none want to be Stronger Together?  WTH is wrong with them?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: September 19, 2016, 06:53:21 PM »

lol.  Most of them are holding their nose to vote for Hillary.  The true believers are actual fans.   

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: September 19, 2016, 07:02:44 PM »

The only strength is the scent of Clinton's bullshit.

DX full on correct when he said they are holding their noses.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #598 on: September 19, 2016, 07:18:18 PM »
The only strength is the scent of Clinton's bullshit.

DX full on correct when he said they are holding their noses.

Yes, imo everyone is completely burned out on the political establishment.  Many thought they were getting out of it by electing Obama (simply due to his skin color!) but he really fixed that wagon.  Now, no one's going to be fooled into thinking "just because" Hillary is allegedly female, we're escaping the corrupt establishment.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #599 on: October 03, 2016, 10:19:47 AM »
 :D :D :D

Satanists to Boehner: Dont associate us with Ted Cruz

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/11667
a