Author Topic: Banks Statement  (Read 4949 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Banks Statement
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2015, 10:25:22 AM »
excellent thread--thanks

Glad you like it.

Browse some of the older threads from around 2009-2012. We've actually had some really fantastic discussions about a variety of wrestling-related topics.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2015, 12:05:13 PM »
Anyone catch the ironman match the other night?  I did.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2015, 12:07:47 PM »
Anyone catch the ironman match the other night?  I did.

Watched it last night.

It was a really good match.

Minor spots were problems, but the two ladies did VERY well and deserved the main event for sure.

I absolutely love what they are doing with NXT.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2015, 12:11:25 PM »
Watched it last night.

Minor spots were problems, but the two ladies did VERY well and deserved the main event for sure.

It was a good match. I was never bored during the match so for a women's ironman match that is a great thing. I would have liked to see Sasha get at least one submission with the banks statement but that's minor and I know they needed her to get cheap victories to get the heel heat. Both women should be proud.

Did you guys read the letters these 2 wrote when they were kids, talking about how they want to be in the WWE?

dammitman

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2015, 12:34:14 AM »
It was a very good match, as was their match back in August.  Sasha is my favorite female right now...she really does have it all and only at 23.  I saw the letters.  They've loved wrestling since they were kids, which is a big reason why they're so good at it.  Same for AJ Lee.  I hope WWE doesn't screw up Sasha's momentum because of some kind of backstage politics, although I will say that Nikki has improved some.  I think she's put on some muscle and I like how they kind of push her as the "powerhouse" of the two twins.  The girl has got a great butt on her.
Everyone is fair game.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2015, 11:33:51 AM »
Watched it last night.

I saw the match in its entirty and the bumps those two ladies took were incredible.