Author Topic: lol after 11 weeks on roids i still look the same pretty much in a t shirt  (Read 15315 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
i've been training for over 10 years

military press hasnt budged for over 5 years pretty much

There must be some kind of misunderstanding here, because I bet that you haven't been training over 10 years, but instead of that, just over 10 years old. What I mean is those questions of yours which you ask here, you have to be seriously handicapped or a child  ;D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
epic posts by galeniko around here as of late!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
There must be some kind of misunderstanding here, because I bet that you haven't been training over 10 years, but instead of that, just over 10 years old. What I mean is those questions of yours which you ask here, you have to be seriously handicapped or a child  ;D
i know a lot more about training than my posts make it seem

i just question everything

and do not confidently pretend all the bro science and so-called science regarding training is a fact in stone

Ropo

• Getbig IV
i know a lot more about training than my posts make it seem

i just question everything

and do not confidently pretend all the bro science and so-called science regarding training is a fact in stone

Yep, law of the Internet: Stupid is never really stupid, he is just pretending to be one  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Yep, law of the Internet: Stupid is never really stupid, he is just pretending to be one  ;D
not only on the internet

the most ignorant people always pretend to know it all

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
lol, this one ill never delete,this should go into my sig ;D

damn dude, you really got a hard on for me huh ;D

btw, my arm measures 15 inches @ sub-5

yeah that ain't so big, but i ain't so bad either

p.s. 15 inches at a DRY AND RIPPED sub-5 ma man 8)

and don't even ask about my delts ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

are you now even more in awe of the pros? who have arms that lean at 19"?

Marine

15 inch arm - shredded = good whatever they say

whatever fellas

good job

marine approved

P.S. I support anabola - do not agree with all his shit but he is at least real

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

15 inch arm - shredded = good whatever they say

whatever fellas

good job

marine approved

P.S. I support anabola - do not agree with all his shit but he is at least real
yes that is definitely a good size for shredded to pieces

like inside of the arm fibers start showing when flexing

cutler had this at possibly 20"

Henda

• Getbig V
or to the skinny homosexuals commonly referred to as "ectomorfs", i tell them to eat mainly junk food, because they got metabolism that favors this kind of diet.

and alot of it,(theres no thing like ectomorf,theres only shit genetics, small eaters)and they do actually gain some weight, all exclusively water and fat.

this will be dj181s destiny if he tries to gain "muscle"

theres that thing, genetics, no book, no training method, no nothing will overcome them, not even steroids, really.

some have it, some dont,theyre born for other things, like looking thin, playing playstation.this was happens when ugly parents meet, say a father whos desperate to settle and takes a fatso female whale for a wife.
they give birth to an individual who will always be near tears when looking intot he mirror.

as they and the fatsos have some smartass thing to their personalities,even though theyre the last ppl on earth who should have that, i decided at some point to only take the piss out of them deliberately, misleading catastrophic advice etc.

this is also one of the reasons why i went all the way and deleted all my posts.the info was too useful to give away for free.

felt like handing over ferarri keys to 5 year olds.

one example of the ignorants is dj181, he will not listen to the best built guys on this board(who obviously know how to bodybuild,bc uhhhh,they have the body), yet engages in much philosophical esxchange with ppl who know trainoing only from hearsay,looking for the secret way.hjahaha.

all while looking like total diarrhea sundried ever since he started training.you couldnt make this up, the guy looks like shit every day, yet it doesnt cross his mind it could have to do something with not listening to his body instead of internet therories, he doesnt doubt his laughable diet, he thinks, it cannot possible be the shit diet he uses.he doesnt need protein, he revealed,hahahaha.

while, since half a century, every bodybuilder agrees protein is needed in large amounts.high low carbs fats is up to debate, but protein is never up to debate, he ignores 50 years of top crop bodybuilders dieting try and dos, and focuses on ghostwritten training programmes instead.

its astonishing that so much stupidity can find its way into one single brain of one single human.

*very heavy and hefty facepalm*

ha ha  ;D