Author Topic: Maybe I'm ignorant, someone explain this please  (Read 10341 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Maybe I'm ignorant, someone explain this please
« on: April 25, 2013, 11:32:45 AM »
Why are conspiracy theories bad?  Until we know what happened we have to rely on theories right?  ???

The government has their theory but their are alternate theories that are supported by just as much evidence.

???

If I'm being stupid here, please point it out. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Maybe I'm ignorant, someone explain this please
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 02:36:19 PM »
Muh bad, because by accident one such a theory could overlap with some truth.

Video probably explains why tbombz isn't posting anymore  :D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 02:46:02 PM »
CT are bad because they require some reasoning and logical thinking, which is a BIG FAT NO NO as they challenge governments and tend to wake up SheepleMurica.

Democracy of peace.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 06:33:41 PM »
They rely too much on conjecture and speculation based on little fact and mostly arguments based on incorrect association.    Often cherry picking facts that support their theory while ignoring all others.  Commonly accepting a CT and only paying attention to facts that may support that theory. (9/11 is a good example) WHen pressed about it they deflect, dodge, and avoid often using cheap tactics such as answering questions with questions or simply jumping to another aspect of the event.

Don't get me wrong, there are valid questions with many events.  But failure to know the answers to those questionsdon't imply or prove a CT.  And many. Assumptions from these CT'ers lack real expertise in the subject.  They often fall prey to the same spin they complain about from government sources when they plug themselves into CT sites or talking heads.  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 10:26:30 AM »
They rely too much on conjecture and speculation based on little fact and mostly arguments based on incorrect association.    Often cherry picking facts that support their theory while ignoring all others.  Commonly accepting a CT and only paying attention to facts that may support that theory. (9/11 is a good example) WHen pressed about it they deflect, dodge, and avoid often using cheap tactics such as answering questions with questions or simply jumping to another aspect of the event.

Don't get me wrong, there are valid questions with many events.  But failure to know the answers to those questionsdon't imply or prove a CT.  And many. Assumptions from these CT'ers lack real expertise in the subject.  They often fall prey to the same spin they complain about from government sources when they plug themselves into CT sites or talking heads.  

Okay, I see...

Would you consider what's known to be fact about the Saudi connection in Boston a CT?

???

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 12:39:49 PM »
Okay, I see...

Would you consider what's known to be fact about the Saudi connection in Boston a CT?

???

I haven't really read anything on it yet myself.  With things like this, i think its better to wait a bit before getting too influenced by stories at the beginning.  I have seen that some of these things change or more info comes to light that changes the details or the context of some of these facts/stories surface later on.

Just to be clear:  I am not saying anything either way.

I would be surprised and want to investigate more if it is finally determined that these guys were working completely solo and with their own motivations, (not that i don't thinks that.s possible because it very much is)

BUT, at the same time, as i have shown on this forum a few times, if funded with around 10k or less, anyone could partially shut down air traffic in the US for a day or two if not more, very very easily.  So to say they were funded by, or connected to AQ and our government is trying to cover that up seems unlikely.

So we will see as time goes on.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 12:53:15 PM »
I haven't really read anything on it yet myself.  With things like this, i think its better to wait a bit before getting too influenced by stories at the beginning.  I have seen that some of these things change or more info comes to light that changes the details or the context of some of these facts/stories surface later on.

Just to be clear:  I am not saying anything either way.

I would be surprised and want to investigate more if it is finally determined that these guys were working completely solo and with their own motivations, (not that i don't thinks that.s possible because it very much is)

BUT, at the same time, as i have shown on this forum a few times, if funded with around 10k or less, anyone could partially shut down air traffic in the US for a day or two if not more, very very easily.  So to say they were funded by, or connected to AQ and our government is trying to cover that up seems unlikely.

So we will see as time goes on.

Cool, I do appreciate the input.

Helpful to get your point of view on what some consider CT's.  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 05:08:26 AM »
Why are conspiracy theories bad?  Until we know what happened we have to rely on theories right?  ???

Because they NEVER find the culprit. No good playing Detective if you can't catch anyone.

Plus we know what happened, Conspiracy Theorists just deny it.  Pretty hard to deal with someone who won't accept the truth.

V

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 02:07:34 AM »
Why are conspiracy theories bad?  Until we know what happened we have to rely on theories right?  ???

The government has their theory but their are alternate theories that are supported by just as much evidence.

???

If I'm being stupid here, please point it out. 

All conspiracy theories has an agenda, and it is simple, you have to learn hate jews and your own government, and love nazis and muslims. What they do is lie to you such manner, that you find those lies interesting and exiting, and they say that reading those lies means that you are able to "think with your own brains", while what you really do is only reading and copy/paste. That make you feel proud to yourself and you sink deeper in that shit, sucking in hate toward the society which you live in. After while you start to think that nazis and muslims are the good guys, and your government just lies to you, while jews rule the world. That is partly true, government lies, and jews rules the world, but muslims and nazis are equally just crap. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 09:54:02 AM »
All conspiracy theories has an agenda, and it is simple, you have to learn hate jews and your own government, and love nazis and muslims. What they do is lie to you such manner, that you find those lies interesting and exiting, and they say that reading those lies means that you are able to "think with your own brains", while what you really do is only reading and copy/paste. That make you feel proud to yourself and you sink deeper in that shit, sucking in hate toward the society which you live in. After while you start to think that nazis and muslims are the good guys, and your government just lies to you, while jews rule the world. That is partly true, government lies, and jews rules the world, but muslims and nazis are equally just crap. 

This pretty much sums up the opinion of many conspiracy theorists to which I've talked to.
The strong anti jewish sentiment was the first red flag for me which in itself is an age old mantra - watch anti zionism videos and dig a little deeper which "brave" people are behind it.
Nonetheless the players in these information wars are many and so it's a little too much for the average lemming to see through so they settle for the easiest route -> amurrica bad, israel bad, all terror 'been set up, money bad.

To get a clearer picture of the dilemma of truth regarding conspiracy theories go read a book by dudes like "Madame" Blavatsky/Alice Bailey/Pike and then proceed to one of David Icke's for example.
While the latter is against "evil" he practically has the same vision for our world as the former theosophically minded - a wobbly, "peaceful" awakening where dissidents will be "pruned" for the greater good and a small group of sophisti-cats rule supreme.

In short a Red Herring in the truest sense of the word...
the shadow of collectivism has been growing longer for quite some time now.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2013, 07:48:30 AM »
This pretty much sums up the opinion of many conspiracy theorists to which I've talked to.
The strong anti jewish sentiment was the first red flag for me which in itself is an age old mantra - watch anti zionism videos and dig a little deeper which "brave" people are behind it.
Nonetheless the players in these information wars are many and so it's a little too much for the average lemming to see through so they settle for the easiest route -> amurrica bad, israel bad, all terror 'been set up, money bad.

To get a clearer picture of the dilemma of truth regarding conspiracy theories go read a book by dudes like "Madame" Blavatsky/Alice Bailey/Pike and then proceed to one of David Icke's for example.
While the latter is against "evil" he practically has the same vision for our world as the former theosophically minded - a wobbly, "peaceful" awakening where dissidents will be "pruned" for the greater good and a small group of sophisti-cats rule supreme.

In short a Red Herring in the truest sense of the word...
the shadow of collectivism has been growing longer for quite some time now.

Here were I live, we don't need to taste shit to know it is shit. Just appearance and smell is enough. That's why debugging these theories is so easy. If it looks impossible, it is. I don't need books to know that.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2013, 07:59:07 AM »
Okay, I see...

???

So what's the connection?  Are you talking about the Glenn Beck thing?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2013, 06:39:46 PM »
So what's the connection?  Are you talking about the Glenn Beck thing?

The details regarding the Saudi that are known to be fact.  That he was at the marathon, that he was on the watch list, that he wasn't suppose to be in Massachusetts, that he has relatives who are known terrorists.

???

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2013, 11:39:18 PM »
The details regarding the Saudi that are known to be fact.  That he was at the marathon, that he was on the watch list, that he wasn't suppose to be in Massachusetts, that he has relatives who are known terrorists.

???

I know those things, what I want to know is...

how is he connected to the Boston bombers?

And what is verifiable fact?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2013, 11:44:53 PM »
The details regarding the Saudi that are known to be fact.  That he was at the marathon, that he was on the watch list, that he wasn't suppose to be in Massachusetts, that he has relatives who are known terrorists.

???

Utterly bullshit without any real evidence, that's all. Now get your shovel and start to dig your bunker at your back yard like a nice foil hat imbecile. All you have is rumors and lies, and you call them "known to be facts", because that is the rapping in which this shit is sold to you. There is no one in police, FBI, CIA etc. who knows everything about the matter, but foil hats do, because they read it from the fuckin internet, where mentally ill people write all kind of crap. Investigators are still trying to interrogate survivor, but you guys has all figured out already. Now how the hell that happen, while no one of you guys has been leaving your home since explosion? You make your theories without any connection to the real world, without any knowledge at all, just by rumors and crap.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2013, 12:14:12 PM »
I know those things, what I want to know is...

how is he connected to the Boston bombers?

And what is verifiable fact?

Bump for PIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2013, 12:59:31 AM »
Who said he was connected? ???

???

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2013, 06:34:15 AM »
Who said he was connected? ???

???
Okay, I see...

???

Ok, then what are you meaning by this^^

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2013, 11:14:52 AM »
Ok, then what are you meaning by this^^

That there was a Saudi there whose on the watch list, wasn't suppose to be in that state, was apprehended running away from the blast, etc...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 11:28:54 AM »
That there was a Saudi there whose on the watch list, wasn't suppose to be in that state, was apprehended running away from the blast, etc...

Not surprised when i heard this.  I believe its too easy to get in this country.

But what of it?  Why is it relevant?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2013, 11:42:38 AM »
Not surprised when i heard this.  I believe its too easy to get in this country.

But what of it?  Why is it relevant?

It might not be, it can't be discussed though because it's been branded CT material.  The MSM went nuts on Glen Beck for mentioning it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2013, 12:19:55 PM »
It might not be, it can't be discussed though because it's been branded CT material.  The MSM went nuts on Glen Beck for mentioning it.

Until there is something that's connects him, isn't it moot except for CT's? 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2013, 12:27:38 PM »
Until there is something that's connects him, isn't it moot except for CT's? 

I see what you're saying,

It seems like nothing/no one will connect him (if there was a connection at all) because that part of the story has been labeled CT already by the mainstream.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 12:50:43 PM »
I see what you're saying,

It seems like nothing/no one will connect him (if there was a connection at all) because that part of the story has been labeled CT already by the mainstream.

I think that's one of the reasons they do that.  It seems logical.  No connection except baseless speculation and conjecture.  If there was a connection it would reported heavily.  News int he USA is all about viewership and ratings that all lead to advertising revenue.   

That's the problems with CT's and why they are not taken seriously, is too much of it is either baseless speculation and conjecture or cherry picking.